Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Insurgency Sandstorm

views

TSpyre
post Jun 14 2017, 11:03 PM, updated 6y ago

28 posts

Insurgency: Sandstorm is the sequel to multi-million selling Insurgency by developers New World Interactive.

Designed to retain what made Insurgency great, and build upon it, the FPS epic comes enhanced and expanded as a new game in Insurgency: Sandstorm, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will come with the addition of a host of new modes and content to be revealed later, including a new Story Mode. This story is playable cooperatively as a squad of up to four players (two player split-screen) or alone, and is explored in the E3 Trailer.

In Insurgency: Sandstorm’s Story Mode, players will travel as a party cut off from support across a war-torn landscape on a new mission that is deeply personal.

The trailer is narrated by one of the main characters in the game, a U.S. Army veteran turned volunteer soldier, who finds himself on an unexpected journey alongside a female fighter native to the region and a few other characters yet to be introduced. Their objectives have aligned, and their vision of the war blurred as it touches each of them in different but converging ways.

Like Insurgency, the gameplay of Sandstorm rewards teamwork and objective-play over personal success. Players will see new features such as drivable light vehicles, character customization, unlockable cosmetic items, fire support requests, ranked matchmaking, and more.

http://www.insurgency-sandstorm.com/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/581320/I...ency_Sandstorm/

This post has been edited by pyre: Dec 4 2018, 09:47 PM
TSpyre
post Dec 4 2018, 09:39 PM

28 posts

yuusuke-kun
post Dec 17 2018, 11:58 AM

37 posts

Currently my most favourite FPS of 2018 (since Battlefield V was a disappointment)

Sad that they cancelled the campaign & no night map (for now)

By the way cant wait for workshop to available for mods hnghhhhh

This post has been edited by yuusuke-kun: Dec 17 2018, 12:04 PM
storky20
post Dec 17 2018, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

QUOTE(yuusuke-kun @ Dec 17 2018, 11:58 AM)
Currently my most favourite FPS of 2018 (since Battlefield V was a disappointment)

Sad that they cancelled the campaign & no night map (for now)

By the way cant wait for workshop to available for mods hnghhhhh

Is performance still a bit 'off'?

Was playing during their open beta and my performance was all over the place >...>
Playing with a GTX 1060.
yuusuke-kun
post Dec 22 2018, 11:35 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(storky20 @ Dec 17 2018, 04:15 PM)
Is performance still a bit 'off'?

Was playing during their open beta and my performance was all over the place >...>
Playing with a GTX 1060.
mostly no bad optimisation prob anymore after recent updates, im using gtx 1050ti, run quiet smooth with medium setting
dark_heart07
post Dec 22 2018, 04:12 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

I'm looking for partner to play together. damn tired playing with randoms who plays like playing CoD doh.gif

about the performance prob, i'm facing the stuttering and fps drop. after tried this method and the prob solved. nod.gif

This post has been edited by dark_heart07: Dec 22 2018, 04:14 PM
marche
post Jan 14 2019, 12:14 PM

Casual
392 posts

player base and latency is good?
dark_heart07
post Jan 16 2019, 12:50 AM

Getting Started
77 posts

anybody playing this game? do add me icon_rolleyes.gif

publicENEMY
post Feb 17 2021, 11:30 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

For those on the fence of getting this game, the latest patch improve performance considerably. I was watching this game, waiting for the performance to be acceptable, and now its great. If you like insurgency, this is wayyyyyy better. Better graphics, gunplay, ai. Server is great (8ms on official server). Have tons of mods. Extremely, worth a buy.
Nshade
post Mar 2 2021, 10:20 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

Yup, tried during free weekend. It's fun to play.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:10 PM