Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Cancel Order, Do we need to write letter to CANCEL

views

TSjoke
post Mar 26 2007, 11:39 PM, updated 18y ago

19 posts

The bloody dealer was told me that I have to write a letter to cancel my order, do we need? I didn't pay one cent for booking... didn't sign any agreement... hmm.gif

Story beginning with: I've verbally order the car from this b.dealer, in the beginning he promised can settle in ONE WEEK, ESTIMATED I can get my car on next week drool.gif , so I have pass him my personnal documents; then of coz I awaiting to pay my deposit and sign on related purchase agreement what, but he never respond after first meet, we only chat through phone and he told me currently don't have stock need to wait for 2-3 weeks. So I asume I can get my car in 2-3 weeks time. Fine, then after two weeks, he told me that the car already stop production, he couldn't find it from many places, and pursuade me to take other model. shakehead.gif
I decided to find it out myself, get contact from several different dealer and call them, some of them don't have stock BUT they told me HONESTLY they do not have, really appreciate they telling the truth. Finally I found one dealer who I never meet up, but they able to find out the car I want, so I pay a visit to their showroom, confirm the details of the car, then I made the deposit, loan also approved on same day! sweat.gif
On same day, the b.dealer called and told me he found the SAME car as well, need me to made the decision immediately, well... because of his attitude problem, and the way he communicate, I decided cancel this deal with him. Furthermore I didn't pay any cent and sign any agreement yet.

Things he made:
1. Simply made empty promises.
2. He never workout to find the car for me in the two weeks time, wasted my time.
3. Pursuade me to take other model; on the next day told me he found the model I want. mad.gif
Xtremely bad attitude! Never ever go through this bloody dealer.

I called him and told him that I don't want the car already, then he change his tune and ask: Why you don't want it? Just the color different , but still the same model! (p/s with angry voice) damn.... really made me vmad.gif I reply him: BECAUSE I DON"T WANT! and he request me to write a letter to cancel the order, cause he already paid the deposit for me.. shakehead.gif said somemore the company will check this check that... WILL THIS HAPPEN? I told him NO, I never sign any agreement with him, then he said will call me again. shakehead.gif

P/S: I never meet with the dealer who inform me they have stock of the car, yet they can find it out and inform me within 3 days(two days are actually saturday & sunday), I never pay them one cent before our first meet, I just made a call! Yet they succefully get me the car.
I have gave that fella TWO WEEKS but he get nil for me~ pursuade me to take other model somemore...

If you are in my situation, how are you goin to handle this?
He told you he already paid the deposit. He request you to write the letter to cancel.
Appreciated your opinion. TQTQ

This post has been edited by joke: Mar 26 2007, 11:51 PM
leetplayer
post Mar 27 2007, 12:00 AM

O'le
984 posts

U didn't sign any agreement right? So you don't need to write any letter to cancel it..he can't do much to you smile.gif
SoulPower
post Mar 27 2007, 12:12 AM

Getting Started
235 posts

As long as you never sign any agreement you won't be held responsible on any act. I dun think he(Salesman) need to pay deposit as i know the salesman can somehow return back the car as they like.
Aggronax
post Mar 27 2007, 12:15 AM

I'm bored !
6,339 posts

that salesman saja wan to bluff u ~

he wan to force to buy the car ~ say to him, "i will ask my uncle as my lawyer to send a letter of misconduct of M'sia sales juridiction " ~ he will pass ur Cancel order ! ahahahha
pacer
post Mar 27 2007, 02:47 AM

On my way
618 posts

nah, dont worry about it, he cant do anything becoz
1. u didnt pay deposit and didnt get a "resit rasmi"
2. u didnt sign any documents. although u dont need to sign anything during booking...
3. who ask him pandai pandai book the car first without u gving him money... even if he did, its his problem and he got to forfiet his money as depost.
4. what documents u have with him??>
blackpc
post Mar 27 2007, 05:13 AM

The Slow & The Curious
2,377 posts

QUOTE(pacer @ Mar 27 2007, 02:47 AM)
4. what documents u have with him??>
this worries me most. IC maybe? Lots of bad stuffs can happen even with a copy of IC. sweat.gif
Aggronax
post Mar 27 2007, 06:53 AM

I'm bored !
6,339 posts

QUOTE(blackpc @ Mar 27 2007, 05:13 AM)
this worries me most. IC maybe? Lots of bad stuffs can happen even with  a copy of IC. sweat.gif
ya~ careful with that
clsiluf
post Mar 27 2007, 08:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,058 posts

i tell u, sales people are this DULAN 1...smile face when u palce order place, LJ face when u say dont want buy....yesterday i also meet 1... mad.gif
pacer
post Mar 27 2007, 09:26 AM

On my way
618 posts

yaloh... some of them damn sien, thats why if wanna buy car ususally if possible will ask frineds to recomend of buy form somebody i know.... if duno them they treat u like a piece of SH**
TSjoke
post Mar 27 2007, 09:50 AM

19 posts

Appreciated everyone reply!
the things i worry is my personal document like u guys mentioned: IC, License, my account statement
because the time meet with him already confirmed the car will take from him...
He's my relative's friend... that my relative very confident with him... and recommend this fella...
before this I was actually deal with another dealer recommended by my cousin, but end up must go through this fella due to certain reason.
In the beggining he promise a lot of things without checking whether they have stock or not... (he's not the direct dealer of the car, he's actually taking the car through another dealer company ; means he's actually the medium party between me and the authorize dealer, but now I get the car directly from other authorize dealer)
He never told me that they don't have stock or stop production in the beginning... if he told me earlier, i can find it out easier in two weeks time... but he never tell.
The dealer i deal with currently used up 3 days to reply me and confirmed with the stock availability.
Things that piss me off is: he ask me to take other model... on the next day, told me that there's one car is available... -.-"

pacer
post Mar 27 2007, 09:54 AM

On my way
618 posts

QUOTE(joke @ Mar 27 2007, 09:50 AM)
Appreciated everyone reply!
the things i worry is my personal document like u guys mentioned: IC, License, my account statement
because the time meet with him already confirmed the car will take from him...
He's my relative's friend... that my relative very confident with him... and recommend this fella...
before this I was actually deal with another dealer recommended by my cousin, but end up must go through this fella due to certain reason.
In the beggining he promise a lot of things without checking whether they have stock or not... (he's not the direct dealer of the car, he's actually taking the car through another dealer company ; means he's actually the medium party between me and the authorize dealer, but now I get the car directly from other authorize dealer)
He never told me that they don't have stock or stop production in the beginning... if he told me earlier, i can find it out easier in two weeks time... but he never tell.
The dealer i deal with currently used up 3 days to reply me and confirmed with the stock availability. 
Things that piss me off is: he ask me to take other model... on the next day, told me that there's one car is available... -.-"
if he is ur relatives friend then why not go to meet him with ur relative and see if the problem can be resolved. maybe he had his reaons to put in a deposit for u in the first place... i think it can be clarified ace to face.... smile.gif
daddyVW
post Mar 27 2007, 10:14 AM

Enthusiast
997 posts

Good point by pacer there.

Like you said, it's very difficult dealing with third party medium as they also have no power and ability to control things. Last time my friend want to buy vios, i've told him to take from friend of mine but he said he already deal with dealer from somewhere else (due to discount) and what happenned his car delayed 4 months! Worse part is he know when his going to receive his car but his dealer don't even know..
g00glesYYl
post Mar 27 2007, 10:17 AM

Prince Onboard
1,045 posts

Make a police report and ensure your ic/doc does not miss-use
TSjoke
post Mar 27 2007, 10:32 AM

19 posts

The way he reply me is quite rude, that's piss me off
I did told my relative about the story..
I'm sure he will call my relative and come out another story.
he didn't tell me anything in the first place, make the decision himself.
Now I don't care already. the last time i meet with him, he keep asking whether my relative tell me about the content of the story about my car.
God!how do I know about that? (I suspected he created the story.. he's liar!)
I told him NO, I ask him what's the story about.. he don't want tell me and change other topic... damn...

Added on March 27, 2007, 10:49 amYeap, but they shouldn't made empty promise, furthermore is recommended by FRIEND, they just spoiled their image, N don't have business ethic at all...

O.o will the police ENTERTAIN me on this kind of issue??

This post has been edited by joke: Mar 27 2007, 10:49 AM
alxand
post Mar 27 2007, 09:43 PM

Casual
459 posts

forget him, no money paid just phone bills, so no need cancel, it's not that u paid him, n they did ur loan, so u can use it to get other car... good

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:45 AM