Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Monster Hunter: World, PC Release date: 9 August 2018 (Action/Platformer)

Hevlaska
post Today, 12:25 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MonsterHunt...orldMalaysiaPC/

FB page is up, come join up and help us build the community! icon_rolleyes.gif
Helldana
post Today, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(erszebeth @ Jul 22 2018, 07:13 PM)
Hi guys, I never play monster hunter before. Since PC release is going to be next month, I might as well try it. But as I just got a switch, MHGU is also coming out next month on this system. is this mhgu similar to mhg or mhu from the 3ds?

Which one is the better one for a beginner?
You can look into MHXX videos on Youtube, it's pretty much the Japanese version of MHGU.
MHXX/MHGU revolves around hunter arts and weapon styles (brave/valor, adept, etc.) which is like additional skills/styles for your weapon of choice. They play entirely different from other MH games tbh, you'll need practice to fully utilize them.
Personally I think MHXX/MHGU is less newbie-friendly as opposed to previous titles like MH4U, but that's just what I think. And they say MHW is actually a good entry for MH beginners.
memphiz_zero88
post Today, 12:50 PM

The Heaven Strikes!!
Group Icon
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(dante1989 @ Jul 22 2018, 01:51 AM)
its there a fashion system in mhw? aka transmog

like having 1 set for the skills and stats and another 1 set on top of it for fashion.
well, there is. but very limited. They have overlay armor which can replace the look of your armor, but only with that armor. you can't take the odogaron helmet and change it to anjanath helmet for example. you can only change it with the helmet from overlay armor set.

11 Pages « < 9 10 11Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0538sec    5.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 09:28 PM