Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Monster Hunter World (PS4), Get Ready For Hunt On Playstation 4!

views

sigheart
post Aug 26 2018, 03:39 AM

The Ultimate Driving Machine
1,432 posts

Love the extreme behemoth quest. I hope they come up with more quests like this. I don't think the vets have been sufficiently challenged, even with the AT dragons in World.

This is probably the first one that has posed a a decent challenge.
sigheart
post Aug 27 2018, 02:51 AM

1,432 posts

QUOTE(D.K.Prince @ Aug 26 2018, 11:07 PM)
hi does "this is how revolts start " event two diablos able to unlock giant and mini size?
Sadly no. For Diablos just wait for the "Wildspire Bolero" event quest, its the event with increased chance of giant and small crowns for Wildspire Waste monsters, Diablos is one of them.

For Black Diablos unfortunately you will have to grind it out or snipe for crowns in investigations.
sigheart
post Sep 7 2018, 02:47 AM

1,432 posts

Well done guys. He is gone tomorrow. Just in time. Looking forward to AT kushala. Now that will be a real pain in the butt.

This post has been edited by sigheart: Sep 7 2018, 03:01 AM
sigheart
post Sep 18 2018, 12:10 AM

1,432 posts

QUOTE(simpul @ Sep 17 2018, 05:39 PM)
I just started playing...  May i ask when will the quest for wyvern greatsword going to be?  Anyone know?
Good hook playing GS hahahah
You're in luck if you play MHW on the PS4. PC guys not so lucky.

The quest "Every Hunter's Dream" will be part of the Autumn Festival Event and it will go live this Friday, 8 am MY time.
sigheart
post Oct 6 2018, 03:07 AM

1,432 posts

I actually found AT Lunastra easier than the rest. Probably because my team has a pure healer support HH who can heal us faster than it's ulti could drain our HP so we were just basically just whacking it nonstop without a need to worry about its ulti. Even when it ultis we just continue hitting it lol.

I'm not sure if its just me but I find it's health pool is probably the smallest amongst all the arch tempered monsters so far. It just seems to go down quicker than almost any other AT monster.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0514sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:06 AM