4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTF] Owner of Silver WAJA Campro, License plate MBJ 7882

views

SUSspanker
post Mar 26 2007, 02:15 PM, updated 18y ago

Custom Made e-Penis
7,606 posts

On Sunday March 25 I encountered this mofo coming out near the new flyover towards Melaka Sentral. This mofo cut into the middle lane from a merging lane, without signal, without giving a hoot that there's a white car driven by me in that lane, that will hit had I not change lane. So I honked at you because apparently you didn't not see or did not care about existing traffic. When nearing the down, in a 2 lane road, I was on the left lane, and you sped up from the right lane, cutting into a left turn forcing me to hit the brakes hard, and honk wildly at you. I knew you did that intentionally, so I pursued you and gave you the finger, which you looked back at cooly. then at the junction to turned right back onto the road we were at, confirming my suspicion what you did was intetional.

1) Had I not been driving someone else's car, you'd be seeing more than just the bird.
2) If you dumbass brain was working, you'd have realized that had I not brake, I'd have bumped your rear causing you to careen straight into the barrier on the left of the road, and judging from that crappy WAJA without airbags, you're gonna suffer some decent hospitalization, and pay for damages done to others.

So, if anyone knows the owner of this car, or is the owner of this car let me know. I don't give a rats ass if you're royalty or you're the police or the army. Anyone who has the balls to act like an ass even when they're on the wrong, deserves to meet up with me.

This post has been edited by spanker: Mar 26 2007, 02:15 PM
clsiluf
post Mar 26 2007, 02:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,058 posts

bad attitute that causing accident...no matter what car u drive...
jamik
post Mar 26 2007, 02:24 PM

Vrooommmm
679 posts

QUOTE(clsiluf @ Mar 26 2007, 02:21 PM)
bad attitute that causing accident...no matter what car u drive...
cool2.gif cool2.gif cool2.gif cool2.gif notworthy.gif
usus
post Mar 26 2007, 02:47 PM

lalala~~
1,144 posts

these kind of drivers are quite common these days, some of them which were not intentionally hence apologize are ok one... but like spanker had... perghh...
I am also pissed with drivers that won't move away even tailed, honked or flashed with highbeam... dunno laa what's their problem, unless the traffic is not allowing then just move for awhile lor...
SUSgogo2
post Mar 26 2007, 04:08 PM

gogo2
All Stars
18,672 posts

Because we have on the road 99% moron drivers.

This fit people who is moron:
a)drive below speed limit during non-rush hour
b)taking 30seconds to do 0-100km/h at the traffic light
c)cutting in but then drive slowly
d)cutting without seeing/signalling

There's you got. 70% of the 99% moron have this attitude.

unknown warrior
post Mar 26 2007, 04:10 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(spanker @ Mar 26 2007, 02:15 PM)
On Sunday March 25 I encountered this mofo coming out near the new flyover towards Melaka Sentral. This mofo cut into the middle lane from a merging lane, without signal, without giving a hoot that there's a white car driven by me in that lane, that will hit had I not change lane. So I honked at you because apparently you didn't not see or did not care about existing traffic. When nearing the down, in a 2 lane road, I was on the left lane, and you sped up from the right lane, cutting into a left turn forcing me to hit the brakes hard, and honk wildly at you. I knew you did that intentionally, so I pursued you and gave you the finger, which you looked back at cooly. then at the junction to turned right back onto the road we were at, confirming my suspicion what you did was intetional.

1) Had I not been driving someone else's car, you'd be seeing more than just the bird.
2) If you dumbass brain was working, you'd have realized that had I not brake, I'd have bumped your rear causing you to careen straight into the barrier on the left of the road, and judging from that crappy WAJA without airbags, you're gonna suffer some decent hospitalization, and pay for damages done to others.

So, if anyone knows the owner of this car, or is the owner of this car let me know. I don't give a rats ass if you're royalty or you're the police or the army. Anyone who has the balls to act like an ass even when they're on the wrong, deserves to meet up with me.
Did the guy outrun you?
If it was me I would have cornered him, get down, smash him and his car to pieces.
egiewan
post Mar 26 2007, 04:13 PM

aL-|ncognito
6,777 posts

spanker, welcome to Malaysia tongue.gif No need to find trouble la...last time one of my fren's like you also...wanna meet up la, fight la and etc. Ended up in ICU you know? So think again just for the sake of your safety my friend smile.gif
unknown warrior
post Mar 26 2007, 04:21 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(egiewan @ Mar 26 2007, 04:13 PM)
spanker, welcome to Malaysia tongue.gif No need to find trouble la...last time one of my fren's like you also...wanna meet up la, fight la and etc. Ended up in ICU you know? So think again just for the sake of your safety my friend smile.gif
What make you sure it wuldn't be the farkup mofo who will end in ICU?
Morons like these need to be teached a lesson.
stormchaser
post Mar 26 2007, 04:27 PM

love your neighbour, help serve society
594 posts

QUOTE(usus @ Mar 26 2007, 02:47 PM)
these kind of drivers are quite common these days, some of them which were not intentionally hence apologize are ok one... but like spanker had... perghh...
I am also pissed with drivers that won't move away even tailed, honked or flashed with highbeam... dunno laa what's their problem, unless the traffic is not allowing then just move for awhile lor...
The more u tail, honk and flash, the people lagi not letting u thru... And also, u will scare the newbie, slam the brake then lagi teruk......
Usually lar.. My way is to wait for opportunity on the left and overtake it.... but sometimes, yes... kl traffic is really piss off... vmad.gif

egiewan
post Mar 26 2007, 04:31 PM

aL-|ncognito
6,777 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Mar 26 2007, 04:21 PM)
What make you sure it wuldn't be the farkup mofo who will end in ICU?
Morons like these need to be teached a lesson.
You will never know who you're dealing with. Alot of my fren's kena edy...just giving you guys some advice. Dun play the fool wei. I know anger clouds your mind when you kena something like this. But hey, think positive...what goes around comes around nod.gif
LJS
post Mar 26 2007, 04:32 PM

Enthusiast
823 posts

this car may be driven by international student from mmu,mmu international student always drive like their won road,dangerous and brainless
RoxyMunky
post Mar 26 2007, 04:34 PM

MalaoZai
1,845 posts

its malaysia ma~~~ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
SUSspanker
post Mar 26 2007, 04:45 PM

Custom Made e-Penis
7,606 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Mar 26 2007, 04:10 PM)
Did the guy outrun you?
If it was me I would have cornered him, get down, smash him and his car to pieces.
We weren't racing, that guy just wanted to piss me off because I honked him for being careless when changing lanes, and he really pissed me off big time.

QUOTE(egiewan @ Mar 26 2007, 04:13 PM)
If I want to meet up, I sure got back up plan la.

Anyone who knows this joker let me know.
unknown warrior
post Mar 26 2007, 04:45 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(egiewan @ Mar 26 2007, 04:31 PM)
You will never know who you're dealing with. Alot of my fren's kena edy...just giving you guys some advice. Dun play the fool wei. I know anger clouds your mind when you kena something like this. But hey, think positive...what goes around comes around nod.gif
True but they don't know who they are dealing with too. At times IMO, they act all big and bully behind the wheels but they're just pussies when it comes face to face.

There was this guy who tailgate me so close, near PJ DigiMall, I slammed the break hoping he'll kena, luckily he swerve to the left cursing me, i stared back at him and smiled, WTF? First he's the one who's in the wrong and he have the balls to claim rights? Fark OFF!

If he comes down, i'll just throw the first punch and Hope he dies from my repeat abuse head slam to the wall.
fstrader
post Mar 26 2007, 04:58 PM

No Replacement, For Displacement.
2,327 posts

real mofo hmm.gif
dstl1128
post Mar 26 2007, 05:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,463 posts

Maybe we would have a pinned list of morons number plate in this forums, with description of his/her moronic behaviors.

Because we have too much of drivers just coming out of the junction (into the main road) without stopping and looking, causing hard brakes for the drivers behind them. What's more, then they in the lane, they just cruise so slowly for the 20sec that riding bicycle will smoke them.
jeremy0
post Mar 26 2007, 05:44 PM

This
2,095 posts

sorry to hear that spanker.....idiots like this deserve to be bumped into the nearest barrier or ravine....he's lucky ur driving ur friends car...otherwise, we might see him on tomorrow's news....
the_catacombs
post Mar 26 2007, 05:46 PM

8 stars wooo....
10,975 posts

dun ler angry.... the government is doing something lor... they enforcing all driving school must teach defensive driving skill adi....

but kopi'o or not, dunno la....

This post has been edited by the_catacombs: Mar 26 2007, 05:52 PM
victor_hoh
post Mar 26 2007, 05:49 PM

pump my muscles
1,179 posts

QUOTE(usus @ Mar 26 2007, 02:47 PM)
you are the one pissing off people. Can't u just maintain ur speed, keep some distance, and put on your right indicator? No body will give way to you if the first thing you ever do is to tailgate the guy like kissing his butt, and honk + flashing high beam, as if your great grand father own the road.
kit0
post Mar 26 2007, 05:51 PM

F The World And May The Death God take U Into Hell
768 posts

QUOTE(spanker @ Mar 26 2007, 04:45 PM)
We weren't racing, that guy just wanted to piss me off because I honked him for being careless when changing lanes, and he really pissed me off big time.
If I want to meet up, I sure got back up plan la.

Anyone who knows this joker let me know.
find some ppl at polis traffic to check the number lah
better than asking here

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:38 PM