Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SonicGear Fans Club, Trust Your Ears (PC Audio)

views

yuheng
post Mar 27 2007, 08:24 AM

Audio=Enjoy
2,753 posts

wah...really advertise oh..
i meet some sonic gear promoter in summit fair...the i-Steroid sound not bad...i mean the black and red color one....
good luck for ur thread...
sonic gear users is lesser in this forum..
yuheng
post Apr 2 2007, 01:22 PM

Audio=Enjoy
2,753 posts

BlueThunder II 5.1--jz 299 is a good buy for who want the good prices =5.1 speaker....sound quality is like "ok loh"......

Sonic gear is great in design....but a lot of ppl who are not that familiar with computer staff do attracted by design...as their sales is good ...

from my opinion...
doh.gif
yuheng
post Apr 6 2007, 02:13 PM

Audio=Enjoy
2,753 posts

compro bro....
i really canot tahan for ur personal photo...u mya do that in ur personal blog rahter than this public board...we really do not wan to c that.....pls be mature and friendly enuf for post...thks
yuheng
post Apr 16 2007, 01:25 PM

Audio=Enjoy
2,753 posts

QUOTE(edwinlim @ Apr 16 2007, 02:39 AM)
Yar,eacan with big woofer,exposed subwoofer and satelites 1.that price i think in pc fair rm299.more rm100 than sonic gear blue thunder 3.
Not bad eacan,but sonic gear design is best.
Anyway,onli enzoo series come out?
But see the design so-so onli compared to other model in sonic gear speaker.

My cousin totally off when told no stock for 5.1 speaker,he actually want to buy,but piss off when no speaker is available for that particular model.

Between,the 5.1 speaker so so onli,but more to budget buyer who want 5.1 speaker.Hahahahaha tongue.gif

Ask 1 sonic gear promoter that time,like he not experience for sonic gear products,always look on brochure.Haihz, yawn.gif ,what happen to this fella.Better train up to become better promoter.Between,edifier promoter more aggressive and more knowledgeable compare to sonic gear  promoter

The booth design and size is the largest compare to other brands in speaker room,nice!

Hmmm,i hope sonic gear come out with new series speaker,which design nice lik evo series or greater speaker like blue thunder series. thumbup.gif
seriously...
i would think the EACAN A200 quality will be better than Blue Thunder 3...offences...and the big woofer one(model forgoten)..the quality can fight A200..i would really impressed by A200... rclxub.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0627sec    1.72    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 11:33 PM