PC Audio SonicGear Fans Club, Trust Your Ears

views

nicvoo
post Mar 27 2007, 11:25 PM

N|_|_|B
4,707 posts

QUOTE(yuheng @ Mar 27 2007, 08:24 AM)
wah...really advertise oh..
i meet some sonic gear promoter in summit fair...the i-Steroid sound not bad...i mean the black and red color one....
good luck for ur thread...
sonic gear users is lesser in this forum..
let u guys poison dy where got wan buy sg dy?? whistling.gif

QUOTE(killdavid @ Mar 27 2007, 11:02 PM)
Yeah, I support this thread. Although I'm not pro-Sonic Gear, I think this thread will give useful information to would be Sonic Gear buyers. Also I hope we will see more honest comments and constructive criticism because we all know Sonic Gear have lots to catch up with established brands like AL, Edifier, Logitech, etc ... Who knows in the future SG will come up with a model that knock the socks of the competition. It would be good if we hear it first from this thread.
well at 1st i was took on by their val tube speaker thingy which costs around 800+-till i went for a test n was disapointed
next the retro radios looked good pricing was even better but still sound like errr... shall we say not up to the price ?
nicvoo
post Mar 28 2007, 09:46 PM

N|_|_|B
4,707 posts

lol
i really did once 'tried' to give sonic gear a chance but they really disappoint me even for their high end tube spakers A8 if not mistaken which cost 800++ same price for an aego2 o over the price of the mx5021 n acs 21 or add a bit more for the edifier s2000 (add another rm200) which i personally think beats it down flat

heck even my edifier r1900t3 sounds warmer n n better oriented then thier lower end tube amp spakers the cheapest iirc is aorund rm 400++ or mayb less
the t3 only cost 300++

This post has been edited by nicvoo: Mar 28 2007, 09:50 PM
nicvoo
post Mar 29 2007, 05:51 PM

N|_|_|B
4,707 posts

QUOTE(Edmund06Lee @ Mar 29 2007, 02:52 PM)
Personally, I agree with what besaid said "Speakers are quite subjective". As according to what he said, all his disagreements is based on his own opinion and feelings. As the saying goes " One man's meat, another man's poision", it truly really depends on the user itself. I do believe that there are a lot of different users out there each with a lot of different opinions. Personally, if SonicGear is cheap, I don't know those people aiming for budget buys or aiming for affordable, good quality, nice design (i.e.value for money) speakers are what...

Added on March 29, 2007, 2:59 pm

I agree with killdavid's "If you really would like to see Sonic Gear improve then SG should not be afraid to face criticism because what is being said here are indeed feedback on SG's products." Let's hope that SonicGear can accept those  constructive criticism here and build on what they can improve and improve even furthur. And, personally, for the champ in terms of value for money, I would support SonicGear as the most worthy brand.
act sonic gear aint cheap jus take alook at their retro radio series or thier val amp speakers even the ipod streoids anit cheap at all

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0254sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:27 PM