Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SonicGear Fans Club, Trust Your Ears (PC Audio)

views

killdavid
post Mar 27 2007, 11:02 PM

Vault Dweller
1,242 posts

Yeah, I support this thread. Although I'm not pro-Sonic Gear, I think this thread will give useful information to would be Sonic Gear buyers. Also I hope we will see more honest comments and constructive criticism because we all know Sonic Gear have lots to catch up with established brands like AL, Edifier, Logitech, etc ... Who knows in the future SG will come up with a model that knock the socks of the competition. It would be good if we hear it first from this thread.
killdavid
post Mar 28 2007, 06:37 PM

Vault Dweller
1,242 posts

QUOTE(edwinlim @ Mar 28 2007, 06:00 PM)
It's depend on personal preference for speaker,as it very subjective for every1.

This is sonic gear fans club,which mean to discuss anything about sonic gear,not to pijak sonic gear teruk teruk.

BT3 is more on bass side,that's y i like it,cos i love listen to techno and trance which require more bass than treble which edifier is good.
If you really would like to see Sonic Gear improve then SG should not be afraid to face criticism because what is being said here are indeed feedback on SG's products. By the way just want to add that Edifier is still champ in terms of value for money smile.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1106sec    2.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 12:04 AM