Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Getting Pregnant For Baby Boy, No Luck Yet

views

TSSnoopyJ
post Jun 11 2017, 01:32 PM, updated 7y ago

2 posts

mummies,

I have 2 daughter, age 5 & 3, hoping for baby boy all this while, no luck yet.

both of us are healthy, confirm by my doctor too.

we do as what our doctor advice us to do, e.g. go for holiday, do during my best timing, position too, eat & stay healthy, etc.

see Chinese doctor too, give us separate Chinese herbs medicine to boil, 1 for each other, also for both of us together, some need to drink on my best timing for much better effect.

done as what they ask us to do, but still I'm not pregnant yet

kohchuup
post Jun 19 2017, 03:06 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

The best option for u imho is IVF, success rate higher than natural but pricy and the same no 100% success rate

dun push ur self too hard, a boy or a girl doesnt matter. there r no 100% guaranteed of a way to conceive boy or girl.

all the best ya..
ASelflessStranger
post Jul 14 2017, 02:27 AM

27 posts

QUOTE(SnoopyJ @ Jun 11 2017, 01:32 PM)
mummies,

we do as what our doctor advice us to do, e.g. go for holiday, do during my best timing, position too, eat & stay healthy, etc.

see Chinese doctor too, give us separate Chinese herbs medicine to boil, 1 for each other, also for both of us together, some need to drink on my best timing for much better effect.

They are ways to go about checking this as well, PM me.
McF7y
post Jul 14 2017, 08:51 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

Is there a way to plan for a baby boy?

I'm asking because, I am a father of 3 girls, my most recent is 3 months old. I love them dearly, and I guess it is natural for any parent to have babies of both genders if God permits.

I've heard some old-wives tales, which could be true actually because my brother in-law apparently tried it and it worked! Haha! It has to do mainly with the position during and after intercourse. Something to do with lying down on your left or right side after intercourse. Thing is, it doesn't go into detail as to 'how' positioning effects the gender of the baby. So for now, I am not too convinced.

Also from the science point of view (which makes more sense), I think mainly on timing of intercourse i.e. to wait until the wife is ovulating because of the life expectancy of female and male sperm cells. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I've read and heard from a few people:

The male sperms actually swims faster than their female sperm counterparts but the female sperms have a longer life expectancy compared to the male sperm.

So if a couple were to have intercourse prior to ovulation the female sperm will outlive the male sperm and hence eventually fertilize the egg and you get baby girls.

On the other hand if you time it right so that you have intercourse while you are ovulating the male sperm cells which swim faster will get to the eggs and fertilize them first and you get baby boys.

Diet-wise, I've heard some things on keeping the female's reproductive area as alkaline as possible to ensure the sperm stays alive longer.

Anyway, this is based on very little knowledge and just some reading I did when we were planning on our third baby, thankfully she is healthy.

I'd love a boy too though!

Looking forward to read comments on this.
GravityFi3ld
post Jul 17 2017, 04:39 PM

Nick Fury's Night Fury
820 posts

QUOTE(SnoopyJ @ Jun 11 2017, 01:32 PM)
mummies,

Perhaps you've placed too much pressure on yourselves? sweat.gif
jknowsit
post Jul 19 2017, 11:09 PM

Casual
360 posts

Did you know there are a lot of people who can't even conceive and you already have 2 lovely kids. Maybe God's planned for you. Be patient and wait for things to fall into place.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.54    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:32 PM