Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1885 Pages « < 198 199 200 201 202 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, Comprehensive guide on first page.

views

melaos
post Jul 9 2017, 08:07 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(PrincZe @ Jul 8 2017, 10:35 PM)
been waiting. going up and down  rclxm9.gif
where to go view charts of these coins ah?
does technical analysis works? tongue.gif
Spectreoutreach
post Jul 9 2017, 08:46 AM

Enthusiast
842 posts

QUOTE(Leon be here now @ Jul 9 2017, 04:29 AM)
My experience with luno today sucked, slow and expensive
I was charged about RM100 transaction fee, I knowingly saw this but did it anyway.
is there a way to lower fee and send at slower pace at Luno?

Basically deposit RM5000 from Maybank to luno, around 10pm 8.7.17
took about 20-30min to show on Luno
Bought BTC using RM5000 the fee was 1% fine

11pm Use luno to transfer to Coinomi wallet OMG!!!
transaction was fast, about 1min for the first verification, 2-3 more follow in few minutes
But the fee was extremely high somewhere around RM100 dont really remember the screen.
At the end i only got 0.433350 in my coinomi wallet, which shows RM4761

is this normal? is luno charging or coinomi charging?

Then I transfer another 5K from maybank to Luno this time was around 12:20am 9.7.17
1:30am still not shown on Luno

reading up on this dynamic fee, they claim they dont make money, i knew i saw the fee was going to be around RM100 when i click send from Luno to coinomi, but i did it anyway, is there any other alternative when sending to coinomi or polonex
https://www.luno.com/blog/en/post/dynamic-send-fees
"Free alternative: Sending to an email address or mobile number is instant and free" this only applies to Luno to Luno right?

also its not the BTC 0.0002 fee
https://www.luno.com/blog/en/post/bitcoin-network-fees
I use https://www.facebook.com/pinkexc.bitcoin services to buy bitcoin in smaller amount then transfer to my bitcoin wallet or check some forum member sigg , some got sell bitcoin directly . thats the transaction fee needed to send bitcoin to u. if you use coinomi to send bitcoin, there's 4 option right ? from default to high
SUSAllnGap
post Jul 9 2017, 08:49 AM

[ Modding with Passion(tm) ]
4,561 posts

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-08/c...trading-bitcoin

CFTC Approves Options Trading In Bitcoin

“LedgerX is an institutional trading and clearing platform which has been patiently waiting for full regulatory approval from the CFTC to trade and clear options on bitcoin.

It is now the first federally regulated bitcoin options exchange and clearing house which will list and clear fully-collateralized, physically-settled bitcoin options for the institutional market.

On December 16, 2016, Ledger Holdings and Miami International Holdings, Inc. (MIH), the parent holding company of the MIAX Options Exchange, jointly announced that MIH had completed an investment in Ledger Holdings. Early investors in Ledger Holdings include Google Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners.”

This post has been edited by AllnGap: Jul 9 2017, 08:49 AM
Ch3n_low
post Jul 9 2017, 09:36 AM

vires in numeris
2,225 posts

Viabtc.com to accelerate transaction.. does it really work?
kmarc
post Jul 9 2017, 09:40 AM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Elite
12,917 posts

Great! Coins are recovering. Hope to sell of some off my deep sea fishes which is now deep deep fried sea fishes..... sweat.gif

Bitcoin's price is still going strong even with the war going on. Is that a good sign? hmm.gif

Other news : Largest Food Delivery Platform in Germany Integrates Bitcoin : https://cointelegraph.com/news/largest-food...egrates-bitcoin

This post has been edited by kmarc: Jul 9 2017, 09:49 AM
Ch3n_low
post Jul 9 2017, 10:29 AM

vires in numeris
2,225 posts

Some people offered 5% to loan your btc... shock nia
TSwengherng
post Jul 9 2017, 10:53 AM

Regular
1,865 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jul 9 2017, 09:40 AM)
Great! Coins are recovering. Hope to sell of some off my deep sea fishes which is now deep deep fried sea fishes.....  sweat.gif

Bitcoin's price is still going strong even with the war going on. Is that a good sign?  hmm.gif

Other news : Largest Food Delivery Platform in Germany Integrates Bitcoin : https://cointelegraph.com/news/largest-food...egrates-bitcoin
Shouldn't you be buying more during this time of great discounts, instead of selling?
Once the banks open tomorrow, I'm going to load up some more on ETH.

Ch3n_low
post Jul 9 2017, 10:54 AM

vires in numeris
2,225 posts

Anyone invest in this? Plexcoin

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Secruoser
post Jul 9 2017, 11:16 AM

Regular
1,181 posts

QUOTE(Ch3n_low @ Jul 9 2017, 10:54 AM)
Anyone invest in this? Plexcoin
Be skeptical of sponsored posts and ads. Good projects need no ads but team disclosure, solid proofs and transparency.
Ch3n_low
post Jul 9 2017, 11:24 AM

vires in numeris
2,225 posts

QUOTE(Secruoser @ Jul 9 2017, 11:16 AM)
Be skeptical of sponsored posts and ads. Good projects need no ads but team disclosure, solid proofs and transparency.
True... so many engagement on the post.. I think quite a number of people invested
tsunade
post Jul 9 2017, 11:32 AM

Regular
1,990 posts

"For confidentiality reasons and to prevent the revolutionary PlexCoin system from being plagiarized before its launch by other companies, we will allow the downloading of the document “whitepaper” only to those who will buy PlexCoin."

hmm.gif

Ch3n_low
post Jul 9 2017, 11:36 AM

vires in numeris
2,225 posts

Seem like no loan demands for ETH....
kmarc
post Jul 9 2017, 11:40 AM

Group Icon
Elite
12,917 posts

QUOTE(wengherng @ Jul 9 2017, 10:53 AM)
Shouldn't you be buying more during this time of great discounts, instead of selling?
Once the banks open tomorrow, I'm going to load up some more on ETH.
Paranoid ultrasafe investor remember? tongue.gif

I'm worried about bitcoin's war so I don't dare pump in any money anymore. Worried market will crash and trying to reserve some bullets if it does. Recently, market has been on the downward trend or just trading sideways. Seldom see any coin pumping above 50% on Polo. Missed the good old days where 100+% pump is so common. dry.gif

I still have funds available but I have to control myself. Cannot be too greedy. As I have already earn quite a bit from the Feb-April bullrun, I think I will just stay at the side for now and doing some swing trades. smile.gif

Edit : Oh ya, the other reason is because I can't get a good reliable wallet (preferably hardware) to store the rest of the altcoins. Hoping to see a Siacoin lite desktop wallet soon.

This post has been edited by kmarc: Jul 9 2017, 11:45 AM
Secruoser
post Jul 9 2017, 11:41 AM

Regular
1,181 posts

QUOTE(tsunade @ Jul 9 2017, 11:32 AM)
"For confidentiality reasons and to prevent the revolutionary PlexCoin system from being plagiarized before its launch by other companies, we will allow the downloading of the document “whitepaper” only to those who will buy PlexCoin."

hmm.gif
Haha I call that BS and an obvious giveaway. whistling.gif
kmarc
post Jul 9 2017, 11:42 AM

Group Icon
Elite
12,917 posts

QUOTE(Ch3n_low @ Jul 9 2017, 11:36 AM)
Seem like no loan demands for ETH....
ETH always has very low loan rates. Since I joined in Feb 2017, it's rate has never been good. Always like 0.0001% sweat.gif
mcko
post Jul 9 2017, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
98 posts

I was charged about RM100 transaction fee, I knowingly saw this but did it anyway.

transaction was fast, about 1min for the first verification, 2-3 more follow in few minutes
But the fee was extremely high somewhere around RM100 dont really remember the screen.

Then I transfer another 5K from maybank to Luno this time was around 12:20am 9.7.17

reading up on this dynamic fee, they claim they dont make money, i knew i saw the fee was going to be around RM100 when i click send from Luno to coinomi, but i did it anyway, is there any other alternative when sending to coinomi or polonex
"Free alternative: Sending to an email address or mobile number is instant and free" this only applies to Luno to Luno right?

Once you buy at most exchanges, you are stuck with whatever miner fee they set for outgoing txs, and most of the time they will purposely overpay the miner fee to 100% make sure you confirm in 1-2 blocks. You might have hit a period of mini-congestion during your transaction so the fee was higher than usual.

If you have the option to buy eth (and re-sell later for btc), go for that instead as the eth miner fees are much cheaper.

b0rhui
post Jul 9 2017, 12:49 PM

On my way
641 posts

QUOTE(mcko @ Jul 9 2017, 11:48 AM)
Once you buy at most exchanges, you are stuck with whatever miner fee they set for outgoing txs, and most of the time they will purposely overpay the miner fee to 100% make sure you confirm in 1-2 blocks. You might have hit a period of mini-congestion during your transaction so the fee was higher than usual.

If you have the option to buy eth (and re-sell later for btc), go for that instead as the eth miner fees are much cheaper.
In fact your 0.43335 BTC worth around ~RM4.92k (Luno exchange bid price) as of this moment. To be exact less than 100 out of your 5K went to the fees, that's less than 2%

It is frequently mentioned that the purchase of BTC with Malaysian ringgit will be associated with certain percentage of premium

BTC is currently sold for around $2.64k on Luno. This is not a perfect market hence you wouldn't be able to buy it at market value.

TLDR: You spent extra money to buy the 0.43335 btc since we are in Malaysian market. When you liquidate it you should be able to sell it at higher price too, if FUD doesn't happen
Ch3n_low
post Jul 9 2017, 01:09 PM

vires in numeris
2,225 posts

QUOTE(b0rhui @ Jul 9 2017, 12:49 PM)
In fact your 0.43335 BTC worth around ~RM4.92k (Luno exchange bid price) as of this moment. To be exact less than 100 out of your 5K went to the fees, that's less than 2%

It is frequently mentioned that the purchase of BTC with Malaysian ringgit will be associated with certain percentage of premium

BTC is currently sold for around $2.64k on Luno. This is not a perfect market hence you wouldn't be able to buy it at market value.

TLDR: You spent extra money to buy the 0.43335 btc since we are in Malaysian market. When you liquidate it you should be able to sell it at higher price too, if FUD doesn't happen
Because of myr... btc market value should be at 2.5k now.. but malaysia selling at 2.64k.... zzzz
dc_talkz
post Jul 9 2017, 02:30 PM

Casual
471 posts

QUOTE(Secruoser @ Jul 9 2017, 07:58 AM)
Why do I feel like it's a pump and dump scheme?
I just thought I'll share the reports with some of the members here because I remember that Clif High was mentioned a couple of times. But hey, since it made me look like I'm organizing a dishonest scheme, might as well keep them to myself.

This post has been edited by dc_talkz: Jul 9 2017, 02:33 PM
PrincZe
post Jul 9 2017, 02:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,048 posts

QUOTE(dc_talkz @ Jul 9 2017, 02:30 PM)
I just thought I'll share the reports with some of the members here because I remember that Clif High was mentioned a couple of times. But hey, since it made me look like I'm organizing a dishonest scheme, might as well keep them to myself.
it's ok. just share any findings, and readers shall take it with a pinch of salt rclxms.gif

1885 Pages « < 198 199 200 201 202 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0229sec    0.67    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th October 2021 - 08:07 AM