Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2063 Pages « < 652 653 654 655 656 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, Comprehensive guide on first page.

views

Davez89
post Oct 21 2017, 02:29 PM

Kujira 🉐
1,275 posts

QUOTE(korangar @ Oct 21 2017, 02:04 PM)
what if....it becomes the ETH of China? haha, actually i am aiming for Kyber below 1$. blush.gif
Kyber still OK.. Eth and neo must cooldown a bit ahha
korangar
post Oct 21 2017, 03:14 PM

On my way
581 posts

QUOTE(Davez89 @ Oct 21 2017, 02:29 PM)
yupe, think so as well. but Kyber also need to hold until next year since the update only comes Q12018 if not mistaken. huge potential assuming vitamin influence still strong in crypto nod.gif
yokoloco
post Oct 21 2017, 03:16 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(shahrul09 @ Oct 21 2017, 12:09 PM)
When ETH moon? console.gif
already on the moon for awhile since start of the year
blueblueoutofblue
post Oct 21 2017, 03:20 PM

Regular
1,683 posts

Hi All,

A little update about investor for Quoine for our upcoming ICO Qash

Taizo Son
bidfordun
post Oct 21 2017, 03:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,234 posts

QUOTE(Davez89 @ Oct 21 2017, 02:29 PM)
Lol neo is already cooling down leh. Eth onn.
Davez89
post Oct 21 2017, 03:27 PM

Kujira 🉐
1,275 posts

QUOTE(korangar @ Oct 21 2017, 03:14 PM)
yupe, think so as well. but Kyber also need to hold until next year since the update only comes Q12018 if not mistaken. huge potential assuming vitamin influence still strong in crypto nod.gif
Tell me about it.. Bought OMG @50 cents on first day it was trading on bittrex.. Hold for a week no movement.. Sold of 1.4k worth of OMG.. Next few days to a week or 2 mooned to 11usd or higher.. FML.. Total I could have got if I held.. Over 150k ringgit.

QUOTE(bidfordun @ Oct 21 2017, 03:24 PM)
Lol neo is already cooling down leh. Eth onn.
Yea the buy in price looks good.
SUSAllnGap
post Oct 21 2017, 03:29 PM

[ Modding with Passion(tm) ]
4,561 posts

QUOTE(Davez89 @ Oct 21 2017, 03:27 PM)
Tell me about it.. Bought OMG @50 cents on first day it was trading on bittrex.. Hold for a week no movement.. Sold of 1.4k worth of OMG.. Next few days to a week or 2 mooned to 11usd or higher.. FML.. Total I could have got if I held.. Over 150k ringgit.
Yea the buy in price looks good.
LOL....
if i had read about OMG earlier, i'll refinance my house and dump in at 50cents.

the other day read REQUEST NETWORK whitepaper.....inside write there our main competitor : OMG (LOL)
then another ICO, Paycent, doing FX remittance back-end using crypto......just change backend to crypto, never make another ecosystem

OMG is well positioned to be pioneer to roll out everything and their connections are really solid.
and they had early start, 4years earlier than all these freshly new incorporated companies.

right now my worries is that Jack Ma use his cash power to swallow OMG only.
Jack Ma's Ant Financial is also invested by CP boss, which also invests in OMG.
so all these billionaires already poured their money into the next phase of what traditional banking cant do.

OMG is not only about wallet and so on.
they will become the mother of all payment gateway (platform). they will create a whole new eco-system for new era of banking, remittance.
all these built on plasma.io project (up to 1 billion transaction per second), which will be on same level of transaction like VISA. and change how banking works.
OMG even linked with a payment portal for blogspot/websites that sort....

so they keep on linking everything to them like Skynet.....link credit card, link website payment system, link crypto, link up flight travel miles, link up other countries wallet (then tadaaa, u can send money much faster, much cheaper than Western Union),
then they link your wallet to employer, u need cash but gaji not in yet....then you can advance your gaji by deducting your salary advance (salary advancement 1.5% , that is what AntFinancial is planning to do in US). Travel miles not utilised ? sell your miles using OMG,
You can also withdraw money from any merchants, lets say 7-11, restaurant and such......they basically re model how the whole banking system works

and that is what Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, Alipay, WeChat pay all are doing. all billionaires are heading that direction.
these markets are worth TRILLIONS. and thats why billionaires themselves wanted a chunk for themselves

This post has been edited by AllnGap: Oct 21 2017, 04:01 PM
shahrul09
post Oct 21 2017, 04:03 PM

Regular
1,330 posts

QUOTE(AllnGap @ Oct 21 2017, 03:29 PM)
LOL....
if i had read about OMG earlier, i'll refinance my house and dump in at 50cents.

the other day read REQUEST NETWORK whitepaper.....inside write there our main competitor : OMG (LOL)
then another ICO, Paycent, doing FX remittance back-end using crypto......just change backend to crypto, never make another ecosystem
OMG is well positioned to be pioneer to roll out everything and their connections are really solid.
and they had early start, 4years earlier than all these freshly new incorporated companies.

right now my worries is that Jack Ma use his cash power to swallow OMG only.
Jack Ma's Ant Financial is also invested by CP boss, which also invests in OMG.
so all these billionaires already poured their money into the next phase of what traditional banking cant do.

OMG is not only about wallet and so on.
they will become the mother of all payment gateway (platform). they will create a whole new eco-system for new era of banking, remittance.
all these built on plasma.io project (up to 1 billion transaction per second), which will be on same level of transaction like VISA. and change how banking works.
OMG even linked with a payment portal for blogspot/websites that sort....

so they keep on linking everything to them like Skynet.....link credit card, link website payment system, link crypto, link up flight travel miles, link up other countries wallet (then tadaaa, u can send money much faster, much cheaper than Western Union),
then they link your wallet to employer, u need cash but gaji not in yet....then you can advance your gaji by deducting your salary advance (salary advancement 1.5% , that is what AntFinancial is planning to do in US).  Travel miles not utilised ? sell your miles using OMG,
You can also withdraw money from any merchants, lets say 7-11, restaurant and such......they basically re model how the whole banking system works

and that is what Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, Alipay, WeChat pay all are doing. all billionaires are heading that direction.
these markets are worth TRILLIONS. and thats why billionaires themselves wanted a chunk for themselves
Win lo, rclxms.gif no need other coin/token anymore
SUSAllnGap
post Oct 21 2017, 04:17 PM

[ Modding with Passion(tm) ]
4,561 posts

QUOTE(shahrul09 @ Oct 21 2017, 04:03 PM)
Win lo, rclxms.gif  no need other coin/token anymore
i did a lot of digging, then i realized a lot of the billionaires are targeting these pay systems. (Thai CP group boss invest in OMG, richest person in Thai, Jack Ma richest person in China invests in AntFinancial, all got own pay systems in their portfolio )

our current financial system is built with banks at the centre of everything. revamp that old system what you gonna get

once your wallet is an e-wallet, how can u monetize it ??
1. linking fiat / crypto / credit-card / Paypal / website payment / game points / reward points
2. do banking or services, micro-loan / cash advance / remittance / P2P loan / stocks trading
3. advertise services / products
4. sell user data, spending habits / patterns / credit scores
5. lottery laugh.gif

thats why it's big......to have some influence on the wallet which holds your wealth

normal ppl just thought it's just about the e-wallet....LOL

This post has been edited by AllnGap: Oct 21 2017, 04:26 PM
bidfordun
post Oct 21 2017, 04:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,234 posts

From consumer perspective, most exciting feature is those points or rewards that we got from a system can be used seamlessly across other systems. That means no more unused rewards
korangar
post Oct 21 2017, 04:33 PM

On my way
581 posts

wonder what will happen to all these Alts if BTC really hits 10k... sweat.gif
shahrul09
post Oct 21 2017, 04:35 PM

Regular
1,330 posts

QUOTE(korangar @ Oct 21 2017, 04:33 PM)
One of them waiting to get moon, money will flow back into alt when all this hardfork stuff over.

They can't keep forking it every month, at some point the forks will become immediately worthless, and that's when mass disillusionment will hit. Bitcoin has been forked that much in the past, so we'll see whether it can withstand this new 'challenge'.

This post has been edited by shahrul09: Oct 21 2017, 04:37 PM
yokoloco
post Oct 21 2017, 04:42 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

Wanna ask if anyone here got a hardware wallet? Where to order from Malaysia?
korangar
post Oct 21 2017, 04:43 PM

On my way
581 posts

QUOTE(shahrul09 @ Oct 21 2017, 04:35 PM)
One of them waiting to get moon, money will flow back into alt when all this hardfork stuff over.
They can't keep forking it every month, at some point the forks will become immediately worthless, and that's when mass disillusionment will hit. Bitcoin has been forked that much in the past, so we'll see whether it can withstand this new 'challenge'.
let's hope so, it's not really healthy for bitcoin to thrive while all other Alts dropping. although is good to see it rising the value and attract more attention to the crypto world.
TheConqueror
post Oct 21 2017, 04:53 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

Hi Sifus,
For KYC & AML purpose, can I use e-statement? Or print screen can ah??
Thanks.
yamasakai
post Oct 21 2017, 05:46 PM

On my way
568 posts

QUOTE(korangar @ Oct 21 2017, 04:33 PM)
Thats why we need to look at the purpose of the ALTs. Those that are on the same sector as BTC will probably suffer.

But BTC can't take the entire slice of the pie. So in my opinion, people will probably use BTC to facilitate expensive trade while using smaller denomination like OMG, NEO etc for daily transaction (Like how you can use OMG to pay for your McD in Thailand).

e.g Buying house with BTC (Already happening in Dubai), Food and groceries with (OMG), private transaction with Monero/Dash etc.

korangar
post Oct 21 2017, 06:20 PM

On my way
581 posts

QUOTE(yamasakai @ Oct 21 2017, 05:46 PM)
Thats why we need to look at the purpose of the ALTs. Those that are on the same sector as BTC will probably suffer.

But BTC can't take the entire slice of the pie. So in my opinion, people will probably use BTC to facilitate expensive trade while using smaller denomination like OMG, NEO etc for daily transaction (Like how you can use OMG to pay for your McD in Thailand).

e.g Buying house with BTC (Already happening in Dubai), Food and groceries with (OMG), private transaction with Monero/Dash etc.
i agree on this for long term, but right now the crypto tech still in its adoption phrase. BTC value on the other hand is based on speculation/supply & demand, hence it is hard to predict. but for OMG, Tenx and Dash, there is a comparison with real world tech valuation which give them a purpose but also much easier to put a value on its potential.

btw, anyone invest in REQUEST and Airswap? whats your view on them? thanks.
zixian96
post Oct 21 2017, 06:33 PM

Enthusiast
873 posts

QUOTE(korangar @ Oct 21 2017, 06:20 PM)
i agree on this for long term, but right now the crypto tech still in its adoption phrase. BTC value on the other hand is based on speculation/supply & demand, hence it is hard to predict. but for OMG, Tenx and Dash, there is a comparison with real world tech valuation which give them a purpose but also much easier to put a value on its potential.

btw, anyone invest in REQUEST and Airswap? whats your view on them? thanks.
I have my own two cents on tenx, first of all, it might seems promising , but then I noticed the website it self are made from some Themeforest template, which made me some bad impression of it and makes me think that they are not really serious on this business.
hariz.zaki2
post Oct 21 2017, 06:57 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

Hey guys, so I was browsing around, doing my due studies on potential upcoming ICO. Quantstamp gets my interest. Read more about it here:

First of all, their niche focus is smart contract security audits. We've heard how a hacker managed to steal $55 millions in the form of Ethereum coins from the DAO because of a bug in the smart contract. As for me personally, having involved in a process of looking for a smart contract audit, I know how expensive and tedious process it can be. (We've been quoted as high as $50k for a week long of audit).

Quantstamp solves this problem by introducing scalable, automated system to audit smart contracts on Ethereum Network. They already had their first client, Request Network which closed their ICO a few days ago.

More information on Quantstamp ICO:
1) Tokens supply: 1,000,000,000
2) ICO+Presale hard cap: $30 millions ($11 millions will be raised in a pre-sale, and $19 millions will be raised this November)
3) There's individual cap, so it's pretty whale-proof.

They also have strong founding team:
1) Richard Ma, Cornell ECE
2) Steven Stewart. MCS, BA, PhD, University of Waterloo
3) Dr. Vajih Montaghami - PhD
4) Ed Zulkoski, B.S, PhD Candidate, University of Waterloo
5) Leonardo Passos, PhD
Advisors: 2 Associate/Assistant Professors from U. Waterloo and both are Ex-MIT, Evan Cheng the Engineering Director at Facebook.

The last time I've heard a team this strong is WTC team.

Why should you consider investing in Quantstamp?
1) A specialized niche with actual use case, which Quantstamp is among the first to fill the gap (auditing smart contracts, very much needed in blockchain space).
2) A solid whitepaper (51 pages of them, this means a complete research has been done), and a complete roadmap (see their website).
3) Already have a working product and client (Request Network), approximate launch of the Mainnet in 2018.

They also have a KYC process that is unique compared to the other ICOs, which is Proof-of Care, where they prioritize active members of QSP community who helped to improve their whitepaper concept and educating others of the vision of Quantstamp.

I implore you to check out their website at https://quantstamp.com/ and consider joining their whitelist.

P/s: OhHeyMatty's ICO analysis gave this ICO a 96/100 score.

This post has been edited by hariz.zaki2: Oct 22 2017, 03:42 AM
korangar
post Oct 21 2017, 07:15 PM

On my way
581 posts

QUOTE(zixian96 @ Oct 21 2017, 06:33 PM)
I have my own two cents on tenx, first of all, it might seems promising , but then I noticed the website it self are made from some Themeforest template, which made me some bad impression of it and makes me think that they are not really serious on this business.
say good bye to tenx last time. notice that the price always drop back to 2$ whenever up and the visa thing is just too far away now. actually, this apply to all credit card Alts.

QUOTE(hariz.zaki2 @ Oct 21 2017, 06:57 PM)
Hey guys, so I was browsing around, doing my due studies on potential upcoming ICO. Quantstamp gets my interest. Read more about it here:

thanks for sharing, do be careful on ICO now. Not many ICO doing well after enter market now.

2063 Pages « < 652 653 654 655 656 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0228sec    0.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:15 AM