Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, Comprehensive guide on first page.

dc_talkz
post Today, 07:26 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(raynman @ Sep 24 2017, 07:14 PM)
Our GigaWatt project is delayed.

As I am a miner and not a trader, I let the pros do it for me.

I understand the risks, but I am willing to undertake them.

We have to defer our visit to Wenatchee, Washington State.

Are you still going with me? smile.gif
Ya man, I always remember you saying that you're not into trading haha. No issue. Just didn't want you to end up losing money that's all, but since you've done your due diligence, I'm sure you've weighted in all factors and took a calculated risk. GW is delayed? Aww sharks. But our miners will still be shipped by the end of this month right? The mining difficulty has increased a lot recently, L3+ has taken a huge hit in terms of profitability. Hopefully, the price will offset to help ROI quicker. D3 still not bad.

My trip is somewhere around January. Working around the schedule would be a problem haha. Perhaps I'll go scout around first and get Dave Carlson to give us an explanation for this delay! vmad.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
raynman
post Today, 07:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(dc_talkz @ Sep 24 2017, 07:26 PM)
Ya man, I always remember you saying that you're not into trading haha. No issue. Just didn't want you to end up losing money that's all, but since you've done your due diligence, I'm sure you've weighted in all factors and took a calculated risk. GW is delayed? Aww sharks. But our miners will still be shipped by the end of this month right? The mining difficulty has increased a lot recently, L3+ has taken a huge hit in terms of profitability. Hopefully, the price will offset to help ROI quicker. D3 still not bad.

My trip is somewhere around January. Working around the schedule would be a problem haha. Perhaps I'll go scout around first and get Dave Carlson to give us an explanation for this delay!  vmad.gif
Our batch 4 WTT token issue by cryptonomos has been changed from 15th September to "To be issued soon". doh.gif

As cryptonomos is providing the escrow service to GigaWatt, they can't issue the tokens until the gigapods to house the miners are completed and certified.

I believe our miners from Bitmain will arrive as scheduled, but would probably not be deployed until the gigapods are ready.

Bummer! vmad.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0638sec    4.05    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 08:05 PM