Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> I think, the revelation of 1MDB scandal, by SR is a big mistake.

MickLee
post Jul 16 2017, 02:06 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(ZZMsia @ Jul 16 2017, 12:30 PM)
Pics of JL?
too risky on lowyat. Sensitive images, dont want you to get shot.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarReNz
post Jul 16 2017, 03:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(789321 @ Jul 16 2017, 04:30 AM)
MO1 filed an application to strike out a suit against him, was wrongly made a party to 1MDB's losses.
Najib files application to strike out 1MDB suit

V Anbalagan
July 14, 2017

KUALA LUMPUR: Najib Razak has filed an application to strike out a suit against him by former senator Mohd Ezam Md Noor over losses suffered by 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).

this will take a few years right up to the Federal Court sweat.gif
+Quote Post
ZZMsia
post Jul 16 2017, 04:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MickLee @ Jul 16 2017, 02:06 AM)
too risky on lowyat. Sensitive images, dont want you to get shot.
PM me tks

+Quote Post
MickLee
post Jul 17 2017, 04:35 PM

QUOTE(ZZMsia @ Jul 16 2017, 04:23 PM)
PM me tks
No need. A trusted member already contacted me. I sent him a copy via secure sharing (you can pm h@ksam, he know how to do)

+Quote Post
post Jul 18 2017, 03:19 AM

Enthusiast

No evidence to link PM to the alleged embezzlement of 1MDB funds.

DOJ has no evidence to link PM to 1MDB embezzlement

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...b-embezzlement/

KUALA LUMPUR: Umno minister Nazri Aziz today accused the United States Department of Justice (DoJ) of linking Prime Minister Najib Razak to alleged embezzlement of 1MDB funds despite having no evidence of wrongdoing.

The tourism and culture minister said that if the DoJ had “so much evidence” it should have gone ahead to take legal action against Najib.

“In America, if there is evidence (of wrongdoing by an individual), they will go all out and charge (that individual).

“But because they have no evidence (against Najib), and as their intention is bad, they still want to link Najib (to the alleged embezzlement of 1MDB funds). So they mention the Malaysian Official One (MO1).

“(But) who the hell is MO1? Tell me. How can you charge somebody in court if that person is not identified,” he told a press conference here.

Another Umno minister Abdul Rahman Dahlan last year told British media network BBC that MO1 was Najib.

Asked about Rahman’s remark, Nazri said, “as far as we know, MO1 is nobody”.

“Even that (Rahman saying Najib is MO1) is just speculation. It’s not factual.”

Nazri offered a theory on why the DoJ opted to use the term MO1 instead of directly naming the person concerned.

“I want to ask, why mention MO1? Why not mention Najib Razak? Because there is not enough evidence. Let me tell you, in America if there is enough evidence, they will charge.”

The DoJ has filed two civil forfeiture lawsuits against assets worth US$1.8 billion (RM7.7 billion) that it claimed were bought with funds stolen from Malaysia’s state-owned 1MDB.

The suits comprised the largest legal action brought under the DoJ’s Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative.

The first suit was filed on July 21 last year in which the term MO1 was mentioned 36 times.

MO1 was again mentioned in the second suit filed in June this year, which claimed Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, had purchased a 22-carat pink diamond necklace worth US$27.3 million for the wife of MO1, using money from the same source.

+Quote Post
kmarc
post Jul 18 2017, 08:10 AM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(789321 @ Jul 18 2017, 03:19 AM)

KUALA LUMPUR: Umno minister Nazri Aziz today accused the United States Department of Justice (DoJ) of linking Prime Minister Najib Razak to alleged embezzlement of 1MDB funds despite having no evidence of wrongdoing.

The tourism and culture minister said that if the DoJ had “so much evidence” it should have gone ahead to take legal action against Najib.

“In America, if there is evidence (of wrongdoing by an individual), they will go all out and charge (that individual).

“But because they have no evidence (against Najib), and as their intention is bad, they still want to link Najib (to the alleged embezzlement of 1MDB funds). So they mention the Malaysian Official One (MO1).

“(But) who the hell is MO1? Tell me. How can you charge somebody in court if that person is not identified,” he told a press conference here.

Another Umno minister Abdul Rahman Dahlan last year told British media network BBC that MO1 was Najib.

Nazri offered a theory on why the DoJ opted to use the term MO1 instead of directly naming the person concerned.

“I want to ask, why mention MO1? Why not mention Najib Razak? Because there is not enough evidence. Let me tell you, in America if there is enough evidence, they will charge.”

The DoJ has filed two civil forfeiture lawsuits against assets worth US$1.8 billion (RM7.7 billion) that it claimed were bought with funds stolen from Malaysia’s state-owned 1MDB.

The suits comprised the largest legal action brought under the DoJ’s Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative.

The first suit was filed on July 21 last year in which the term MO1 was mentioned 36 times.

MO1 was again mentioned in the second suit filed in June this year, which claimed Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, had purchased a 22-carat pink diamond necklace worth US$27.3 million for the wife of MO1, using money from the same source.
Ahhh... you're back. Come, do reply my post #275 especially the question in red.

Again, your bosses will not be happy that you say MO1=Najib and Jho Low is the culprit.

Do remember the Almighty is all around. For all you know, he's behind you as you read post #275 and try to answer or ignore the post. If you don't know which post, I can post it again later on.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
SpikeMarlene
post Jul 18 2017, 08:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(789321 @ Jul 18 2017, 03:19 AM)

Very odd again. Why was this minister complaining about DoJ lack of evidence to the Malaysian public? If as a top government officer who strongly believes there is no evidence whatsoever, why no formal complain to the US and the wait for more than one year?
+Quote Post
keny2020j
post Jul 18 2017, 09:05 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SpikeMarlene @ Jul 18 2017, 08:59 AM)
Very odd again. Why was this minister complaining about DoJ lack of evidence to the Malaysian public? If as a top government officer who strongly believes there is no evidence whatsoever, why no formal complain to the US and the wait for more than one year?
you see, you should know that even there is a picture/video directly show 1 of bolehland minister commit the crime, bolehland minister still say that was not an evidence and suing the person who provided the image.

any malaysian who provided the information regarding 1MDB wrong doing is arrested for disclosing national secret.

even the old WSJ "saman selasa depan" also dunno how many selasa already pass liao. how you can expect them to do something follow international rules and regulations
+Quote Post
mrlonely78
post Jul 18 2017, 09:46 AM

Casual

QUOTE(789321 @ Jul 13 2017, 01:07 PM)
It's not that complicated since he was never charged or criminally investigated. There is nothing to hide because no country has called him to unhide anything.
Are you sure bro?

So many trail of event, from denying and last2 admitted and said its derma.

AG also has been replaced, his deputy also being sacked. so many things happening along the way.

+Quote Post
kmarc
post Aug 6 2017, 11:56 AM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

789321 the paid UMNO cybertrooper still here...... thought I could rest but oh well, some work during weekends would be good.

789321 Come, you haven't answered why there are contradictory statements on MO1? Can refer No. 4 below if you had forgotten.

Do tell us, MO1 is Najib or not because I'm very confused. And can let us know how much you are paid per month too. Thx.

1) Avoided answering the question whether he was paid:

Post #275 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4319143/+260
Post #286 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4319143/+280
Post #19 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4353262
Post #6627 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3478840/+6620
Post #348 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4196175/+340

2) Says Jho Low is the culprit behind 1mdb while authorities says otherwise:

3) Made a super blunder by saying MO1 = Najib

4) Contradictory statements on MO1 after kantoi

No, MO1 is not Najib (17 July 2017 article) : Post #6541 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3478840/+6540
Then linked a post saying MO1=Najib (2016 article) after super blunder. The link is actually much older! : Post #6703 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3478840/+6700

5) Proud that he and his children receives tongkat which is a privilege and birthright. And that it must be defended at all cost. Do not see the true reasons behind it

Post #38 & 39 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4369210/+20
Post #51 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4369210/+40

6) An example, out of many examples, of trying to twist and turn when cornered:

Post #313 : https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4181084/+300

This post has been edited by kmarc: Sep 6 2017, 06:56 AM
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
AznRicy
post Sep 2 2017, 06:34 PM

Getting Started

It is a political move by whodunnits.

They dont care about ur pocket or currency affected by these revelations.

Power is everything to them, so take politic with a pinch of salt.

Everywhere in the world is the same, don't be a fool blindly support whichever side.
+Quote Post
touristking
post Sep 3 2017, 07:36 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AznRicy @ Sep 2 2017, 11:34 AM)
It is a political move by whodunnits.

They dont care about ur pocket or currency affected by these revelations.

Power is everything to them, so take politic with a pinch of salt.

Everywhere in the world is the same, don't be a fool blindly support whichever side.
Good idea. Let's see what the opposition politicians have been saying.

42 billions vanished into thin air
50 billions vanished into thin air
Brazen Sky worthless. Funny, recently, IPIC is paying USD 2+ billions for them.
The infamous missing USD 3.5 billions. Now IPIC saying that's from Abu Dhabi entities. Is 1MDB located in Abu Dhabi?

+Quote Post
BeruangTocang
post Sep 5 2017, 04:47 PM

Getting Started

Dont need to debate with umno macai lo
They are dumbnuts....only taik in their brain

+Quote Post
post Sep 7 2017, 03:13 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BeruangTocang @ Sep 5 2017, 04:47 PM)
Dont need to debate with umno macai lo
They are dumbnuts....only taik in their brain
The DAP macais typically resort to personal attacks when they lose an argument.

+Quote Post

15 Pages « < 13 14 15Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0672sec    4.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 08:34 PM