Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
102 Pages « < 94 95 96 97 98 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN Christian Fellowship V13 (Group), ALL about Jesus Christ.

views

NicoRobinz
post Jun 5 2018, 11:17 PM

Casual
452 posts

Hi Unknown Warrior,

Does Bible talk about aliens?

I've also got another question about global flood. Were those animals that live in cold climate on the ship as well? If yes, how could they manage to survive despite the climate difference?

I've finished reading the Bible and planning to study it in depth. I think I don't have much trouble understanding the New Testament although what I understood can be different than what the Bible meant. But at least I could comprehend what was written in The New Testament. As for the Old Testament, I'm afraid I couldn't say the same, not to mention understanding the true message that the writer wanted to deliver.
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 6 2018, 01:31 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(NicoRobinz @ Jun 5 2018, 11:17 PM)
Hi Unknown Warrior,

Does Bible talk about aliens?

I've also got another question about global flood. Were those animals that live in cold climate on the ship as well? If yes, how could they manage to survive despite the climate difference?

I've finished reading the Bible and planning to study it in depth. I think I don't have much trouble understanding the New Testament although what I understood can be different than what the Bible meant. But at least I could comprehend what was written in The New Testament. As for the Old Testament, I'm afraid I couldn't say the same, not to mention understanding the true message that the writer wanted to deliver.
Hi Nico,

1. No, there's no mention of alien.
2. The word of God did not mention specifically the types of creatures that went into the ark, it could be that there wasn't any cold climate creatures that went in and what is to stop God from creating after the flood?

Well the thing is, the Bible is not a record on taxonomy of biology or science. You'll note that God did not record everything that has happened since the beginning of time. It only records the incidents where there is relative incidents of God Himself and communication between Himself and his creation. It's is in essence a Book on what God wants us to know of where we went wrong and what is the salvation from all these. It is a book to reveal Christ predominantly.

Just remember the old testament are shadows of what was promised to come and it's always about God's son. Many things that happens back in OT is a hint of revealing Christ. For example the sacrifice of Isaac...that is a picture of Christ....Even Joseph, Naomi...all have hints of unveiling Christ Jesus.

Good for you, please do not lose this. I mean the habit of reading God's words, keep it as constant as possible, it's vital for your spiritual life and growth.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jun 6 2018, 01:43 PM
NicoRobinz
post Jun 7 2018, 10:55 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jun 6 2018, 01:31 PM)
Hi Nico,

1. No, there's no mention of alien.
2. The word of God did not mention specifically the types of creatures that went into the ark, it could be that there wasn't any cold climate creatures that went in and what is to stop God from creating after the flood?

Well the thing is, the Bible is not a record on taxonomy of biology or science. You'll note that God did not record everything that has happened since the beginning of time. It only records the incidents where there is relative incidents of God Himself and communication between Himself and his creation. It's is in essence a Book on what God wants us to know of where we went wrong and what is the salvation from all these. It is a book to reveal Christ predominantly.

Just remember the old testament are shadows of what was promised to come and it's always about God's son. Many things that happens back in OT is a hint of revealing Christ. For example the sacrifice of Isaac...that is a picture of Christ....Even Joseph, Naomi...all have hints of unveiling Christ Jesus.

Good for you, please do not lose this. I mean the habit of reading God's words, keep it as constant as possible, it's vital for your spiritual life and growth.
Hi Unknown Warrior,

1. In this case, generally, do Christians believe in the existence of alien?

2. Did you mean God create more animals after the flood?

thank you for your summary what the Old Testament is all about

New question

3. I've no question in the teaching of gospels because all these are said by Jesus himself. However, how do we know all the prophecies in Revelation is from Jesus? John said that he saw Jesus but anyone can say similar thing. This includes all the letter written by Paul.

This post has been edited by NicoRobinz: Jun 7 2018, 10:59 PM
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 8 2018, 08:43 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(NicoRobinz @ Jun 7 2018, 10:55 PM)
Hi Unknown Warrior,

1. In this case, generally, do Christians believe in the existence of alien?

2. Did you mean God create more animals after the flood?

thank you for your summary what the Old Testament is all about
New question

3. I've no question in the teaching of gospels because all these are said by Jesus himself. However, how do we know all the prophecies in Revelation is from Jesus? John said that he saw Jesus but anyone can say similar thing. This includes all the letter written by Paul.
1. Not everyone does. For me personally, I think it's possible God may have created other intelligent life out there beyond the reach of our galaxy but it's not important. If God doesn't want us to be worried about it, I'm not going to bother.

2. Yes. There are new variants of creatures being discovered even in this age, that tells me God is still creating. Scientist calls it evolution, I call it creation. So what is to stop God from creating cold climate creatures after the flood? We cannot limit what has happened in the Bible to what God is able to do still...... It is what opponents of Christianity love to argue against trying to limit God, making it to no sense from their pov.

It's so timely that you asked me question No.3 because just yesterday night, I happened to watch the Movie, Paul, Apostle of Christ (no coincidence there). How do we know they are authentic in all they have written, inc the prophecies? They all died persecuted for their faith. Why would they want to do that IF it was something they did't held to be true? It must be something that is either real, so strongly you believe in, in order for you to sacrifice your own life. Besides, it's not just 1 person alone, 99% of the apostles all died defending the Faith, tortured or punished by the Romans. That tells you, it's not just 1 or 2 person's delusion.

It is something that was said in the Bible.

1 John 1:1 (NIV) - That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.

Paul persecuted Christian before his encounter with Jesus. That is one. For him to turn around and suddenly preach a fake religion (implying writing the New Testament, how do we know it's not his own self made opinion) would not make any sense. He was at his height in life, having the power and authority to persecute others. Why would he write, preach and live something that contradicts what he stood for in Judaism?

And remember it's not him alone but all the other disciples stood on the same ground.

You MUST remember this...It was written in the Bible the phrase "...fear of the roman". Too often we take this phrase lightly. But after watching the movie, I understood better. The Romans literally tortured, kill and capture people who professed to be Christians. They were burned alive in public (imagine this..you are alive, tied to a pole, roman soldier pouring oil on you and light you up...while you are alive ..It's really gruesome)...depicted in the movie. The people who converted were living in fear of dying or tortured. There were children, man and woman, young and old all living in secrecy, in hiding.....try to imagine Malaysia May 13 revisited today. The Romans tried to eradicate Christians....And It was literal! Yet the writings of Paul, John and the other disciples survive till this day and age. What does that tells you? If it wasn't something to be of strong conviction of truth, what is the point of them resisting the persecution and dying for the cause of Christ?

Remember that many cults, movement, ideology of Man and some religion has come and go, some have ended (except those preserved by the principalities and the dark powers in the spiritual realm - Ephesians 6:12), Christianity survived too great a persecution during it's birth when Christ walked the earth. It still alive and well today because God is behind this. If it was something that is Man originated(implying we don't know if it's true or not)....it doesn't last. It takes God or some spiritual forces to preserve something this long.

Hope this helps you.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jun 8 2018, 08:58 AM
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 8 2018, 10:07 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

Those who are wondering which movie I was talking about in my last post.

Here it is:

De_Luffy
post Jun 11 2018, 09:00 AM

Enthusiast
737 posts

I've found a very good song yet meaningful strike me at my heart when i listened to it

All My Hope by David Crowder ft Tauren Wells

TSunknown warrior
post Jun 11 2018, 02:33 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

Trusting God, I believe

Romans 4:5 (NIV) - However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

Good day friends.

When we are born again, at infancy, our faith can soar like the eagle, our passion & zeal fresh as athletic young man. For some, as we grow older.....sometimes we are bogged down by life experiences, we can get discourage by the flaws of being human and the negative things that happens in our life. Sometimes we are influenced and affected by what people say.

We all stumble in many ways and I'm reminded the devil's number one tactic to hinder Christian living is to use the laws of God to put condemnation whenever we can't measure up. This propaganda workings of the evil one works in hidden shadows, in ways we don't realize immediately. The Bible label Satan as "accuser of the brethren.." This enemy is very good in accusing, planting thoughts in our mind, sometime working behind the scene, through people, through our surroundings.

The essence of God's law is demand. The essence of God's grace is supply. What I mean is, under the Old Covenant...God put's demand on Man to measure up against his laws for righteousness but under the new covenant, God imparts righteousness as a gift. ( Romans 5:17). Many times over the devil tries persistently to hoodwink us to live In the New Covenant but with the Old Covenant mindset.

We need to understand the meaning of "gift", it means something we didn't earn by our works or performance. it's given freely by God's grace. What Romans 4:5 is saying when we put our Faith in God, God credits (an accounting term) Righteousness to us and the phrase "who does not work" is very crucial. It means you didn't earn this and God does not owe it to you even if your try to earn it. God wants us to dismantle the dependency of our performance, so much so The Holy Spirit uses the phrase "God who justifies the ungodly".

You know, If God says He justify the Godly, it's something that is right and we all can accept BUT YET, God chose to use the phrase "Ungodly. Why? Well it involves you and I and everyone qualifies! Also because it is that important, how much God wants us to know, you didn't get this righteousness and you didn't get this salvation by your performance. I would dare to venture to say, even your obedience and repentance can dangerously be something that you depended on to qualify and that can become works.

The Bible is very clear. Christ death & resurrection has fulfilled and also cancelled the judgement that was charged against us from God's Law. When Christ cried "it is finished", it was Him alone who worked what God the Father wanted Him to work and it is finished divine work that has broken the chain that brings us home.

As I was writing this, God spoke to me.."My works are not your work". What God is telling me, it is not by might nor power but by His Spirit. My works means nothing. Christ's work means everything and is perfectly accepted by God.

With this encouragement I received, I write to you, to encourage you.

God Bless.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jun 11 2018, 02:37 PM
Haledoch
post Jun 18 2018, 07:38 AM

0 posts

Faith drives us to work for the glory of God.

Without work faith is an empty shell.

The result of the work is not important. If a person tithes to his church, God doesn't care about the money or how much is donated. God only cares about the person's intention. Does a person perform work because he loves God or because he seeks his justification?

The Grace of God for our redemption is FREE. No amount of works can obtain that. A person only need to believe that Jesus is the son of God, our Lord and God who died for our sins for the sake of our salvation.

Once saved, we will never lose it again. Do not be swayed to believe that a person can lose his salvation, thus he need to work to maintain it. This is wrong. For Jesus himself said, no sheep that is given to him by his Father will be lost as he is the Good Shepherd.

God himself fight for us, and defend us against transgression. We only need to trust Him.

We work because our faith drives us, because we love God, not because we want to be saved.
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 18 2018, 09:08 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

Faith is the car key. After starting your car, you still need to step on the pedal to get the car moving. If you think about, if you don't step on the pedal, the car is not moving, you will be stagnant, stuck at where you are, not moving.

Whatever the case, you are still inside the car, never outside.

That car is your Ark, your Christ, your Saviour. smile.gif

This is a parable. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jun 18 2018, 09:10 AM
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 18 2018, 09:59 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

It's because of Him, not because of You

1 Corinthians 1:30 (NIV) - It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God--that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

Him here refers to God. It is because of God, Christ is our wisdom, our righteousness, our holiness and redemption. When you're in a mess and don't know what to do, you need wisdom. In order to walk with God, you need to know how you are righteousness. In order to have Faith and answered prayers you need to tenaciously know and believe you are redeemed.

And how is it because of God? Answer is; Christ's finished work at the cross.

In other words, what scripture is saying, It's not because we repented, because we obeyed, Christ became our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
Those who have followed my devotions would know I teach... we cannot be our own righteousness, holiness and redemption.

There is an erroneous teaching that teaches that because you repented, you acted right (righteous), have been in good obedience, therefore you are in good standing of God's grace to receive Salvation.

Those who propagate such do not realize, you are inevitably saying, because you have done right, therefore God finds no fault in you and therefore grants you...... This is where you have missed it. You confound and mix this up. But Bible says..God owes no one and God is not indebted to anyone. Romans 4:4-5 substantiate that as explained in my previous devotion.

Now before you get uneasy and gets triggered or confuse; am I saying obedience, refraining from sin and the acts of righteousness is not important? I'm saying, you cannot obtain Salvation through those. Learn this difference.

We need to come to the place and look to Jesus as our wisdom, our righteousness, our holiness and our redemption. Acknowledging it's Christ who are all these and when we receive Christ, God credits all these unto us.

God Bless.

Haledoch
post Jun 20 2018, 08:56 AM

0 posts

Still work is very important. It cannot buy our salvation, but it will buy us wealth in heaven and become a rich person forever. If we are lazy doing work for God we will be poor in heaven.

These verses explained,

1 Corinthians 3:11-15

For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light.

It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work.

If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward.

If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

thomasthai
post Jun 20 2018, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

Back tracking a bit here;

Hi arminian brother,

I don't think you understand reformed calvinistic soteriology.

QUOTE(Jong Makato @ May 30 2018, 06:20 PM)
Martin Luther pulled the “Blessed Exchange” doctrine right out of his own imagination and twisted isolated verses completely out of their context in an attempt to substantiate his error and theologians have been doing it ever since and this heretical false teaching is swallowed hook, line and sinker by millions of people today.
Saved by faith alone just means you can only be justified, legally declared righteous by God, by putting your faith and trust in the works of Christ and double imputation of righteousness and sin, and not by anything you have done, doing, and will do.

Nothing to do with obedience, yet. By grace through faith in Christ deals with soteriology.

Are you aware that the Martin Luther that you attacked also said "We are saved by faith alone, but the faith that saves is never alone"?

Long story short, genuine saving faith will always produce good works.

“Hear and do” NOT “confess and trust.”
Why not confess, trust, hear and do? They are not mutually exclusive at all.

Martin Luther claimed that Christ dwells only in sinners...

Yet Martin Luther claimed that Christ dwells in sinner's. Martin Luther was a liar.

Saints are not sinners. Saints have been redeemed from sin and perfected forever by the blood of the lamb, having had their hearts purified by a faith that works by love, yielded to the grace of God, abiding in all truth. We are to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ as we continue steadfast in the faith, being diligent to be found in Him in peace, without spot, blameless, being wary of being drawn away by the error of the wicked, those whom twist the Scriptures unto their own destruction. Glory be to God and to our Savior Jesus Christ forever.
How do you deal with the text in Romans where Paul says hes struggling with his flesh, and he calls himself a wretched man and the chief sinner? Paul is not a Christian then? Christ did not dwell in him?

I'm willing to defend Calvinism because it is defendable scripturally. Let me know if you want to hear me out.
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 21 2018, 09:51 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

Looking to Christ

Acts 20:21 (NIV) - I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Repentance is coming to Jesus, having a solid and firm trust on Him as Saviour and that you stop depending having trust in your efforts.

If you are willing to come to Him, and say Lord...I don't know what to do, what to pray anymore but to look to you and believe. That is repentance.

SUSMr. WongSF
post Jun 24 2018, 03:39 PM

Casual
427 posts

Acts 26:20 - First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 24 2018, 08:17 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV) - But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

The power of Christ here is what helps believers to walk in repenatance.

*Everything is from God, even faith...what more the ability to walk in repentance by deeds. So the secret is..to tap into God...to be connected by GRACE!

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jun 24 2018, 10:28 PM
thomasthai
post Jun 25 2018, 09:01 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(Mr. WongSF @ Jun 24 2018, 03:39 PM)
Acts 26:20     -      First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.
Calvinists don't have any problems with that verse, a repentant sinner will always exhibit a changed life.

I suppose the million dollar question in this discussion is, can a christian still sin or, can a christian lose his salvation?

I will attempt to answer the second question first from the calvinist's position.

Calvinistic soteriology always starts with God sovereignly elect people that He chooses to save. Whoever He predestined to save, He calls, He justifies, and He glorifies. That's Romans 8. Salvation is God's work from begining to the end. Theologians call this monergism. (read Eph 1, Titus 1, Jude, Johns gospel, it's all over the scripture)

Let's see what Jesus said in John 10:
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;  and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.  My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
John 10:27‭-‬29 NASB
https://bible.com/bible/100/jhn.10.27-29.NASB

Jesus said no one is able to snatch those that belongs to Him away, because they were given to Him by the Father.

No one means no one. All that the Father gives Him, will safely reach Him.

Romans 8
For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 NASB
https://bible.com/bible/100/rom.8.38-39.NASB

Again Paul says here, no one can separate the elects from God, nothing created, not even death.

To say otherwise you will have to say that the text doesn't mean what it says, and doesnt say what it means.

Worst still, it puts the power of salvation in the sinner's hand, impugning the power of God to save.

(to be continued...)

This post has been edited by thomasthai: Jun 25 2018, 09:23 AM
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 25 2018, 10:02 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

One of the reason why we stumble

1 Timothy 1:19 (NIV) - holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith.

Morning guys, it's no point to remind the leper, the root source of his problem. In Bible days, it was believed, it's because of sin, the leper suffered. Reminding him of his source problem is of NO HELP. Same principle today...it is of no point to remind believers of their flaws..because there is NO POWER in there to deliver.

In 1 Timothy 1:19, what the Word of God implies is that;

If you hold on to Faith but you do not have good conscience, you shipwrecked your Faith. If Paul were to write the Bible in this modern time, he may have use the phrase (instead of shipwrecked), plane crashed your faith. What this means is that...when you don't hold on to righteousness by Faith and good conscience, having condemnation conscience or bad conscience, you shipwrecked your faith or you ruin your faith, you will stumble

What is this conscience?

In the latter part of 1 Timothy, in 1 Timothy 4:1-3...it says: Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron
The key there is that whose consciences have been seared with hot iron. We've been taught... The idea is that; the person is numbed, not able to feel the consciousness of sin. The phrase; sear with a hot iron come from the Greek Word "kautériazó".

but if you checked in Thayer's Greek Lexicon, it says:

http://biblehub.com/thayers/2743.htm

STRONGS NT 2743: καυτηριάζωκαυτηριάζω: (καυτήριον ((cf. καίω)) a branding-iron); to mark by branding, to brand: (perfect passive participle) κεκαυτηριάσμενοι τήν ἰδίαν συνείδησιν, i. e. κεκαυτηριασμενην ἔχοντες τήν ἰδίαν συνείδησιν (cf. Winers Grammar, 230 (216)) (cf. ἀκταφθείρω) (branded in their own conscience i. e.) whose souls are branded with the marks of sin, i. e. who carry about with them the perpetual consciousness of sin, 1 Timothy 4:2 R G L, the major edition, see καυστηριάζω; (some (cf. R. V. marginal reading) would give it here the sense of seared, cf. Ephesians 4:19). (In Hippocrates in a medical sense, to cauterize, remove by cautery).)

So I submit to you, the context of having one's conscious seared = having the perpetual consciousness of sin.

When Jesus Christ cleansed our sins....we are to have a good conscience, out lined in Hebrews 10:2 (KJV) - For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

What Hebrews 10:2 is saying is that, the annual sacrifices of bulls and goat, could not purged the conscience of sins. But in comparison....the Blood of Christ can. In that context we can have a good consciousness of No SIN. And we need to uphold that all the time.

That is one of the Key in helping the believer not to stumble.

God Bless.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jun 25 2018, 10:04 AM
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 26 2018, 04:16 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

thomasthai
post Jun 28 2018, 05:06 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

(continued)

Does the old testament teach sovereign election?

"But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the Lord , "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Jeremiah 31:33 NASB
https://bible.com/bible/100/jer.31.33.NASB

This is the new covenant of grace promised to the house of Israel by God, later available to the church.

Notice the I will, I will, I will, I will.. Nothing says what Israel will do. Sovereign election.

(theres a parallel verse in Ezekiel too)

The new covenant signed in Christ's blood will be internal, not external. The law will be written in the believer's heart, not an external law that the believer cannot fulfil.

His followers will delight the law because the Spirit is in them.

From here we can see another truth of the reformed faith:

Regeneration precedes faith.

You can come to Christ because the Spirit first regenerates you, giving you the faith to follow Him.

And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest. But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
Ephesians 2:1‭-‬5 NASB
https://bible.com/bible/100/eph.2.1-5.NASB

We were totally dead in our sins before, with no chance of ever coming to Christ on our own. We were made alive by the Spirit (regeneration). Nothing to boast about. Calvininists call this Total depravity of men.

If we were to come to Christ by our own merit, nobody would be saved.

(to be continued)

This post has been edited by thomasthai: Jun 28 2018, 05:07 AM
thomasthai
post Jun 28 2018, 08:06 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

(continued)

Is God unjust if He chooses to save some and not the rest then?

What shall we say then? There is no injustice with God, is there? May it never be! For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy , and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion ." So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy.
Romans 9:14‭-‬16 NASB
https://bible.com/bible/100/rom.9.14-16.NASB

Grace by definition is unmerited favour. None of us deserved grace.

After the fall of Adam, no one seeks righteousness, not one.

as it is written, " there is none righteous , not even one ; there is none who understands , there is none who seeks for  God ; all have turned aside , together they have  become useless ; there is none who does good , there is not even one ." " their throat is an open grave , with their tongues they keep deceiving ," " the poison of asps is under their lips "; " whose mouth is full of cursing and  bitterness "; " their feet are swift to shed blood , destruction and misery are in their paths , and the path of peace they have not known ." " there is no fear of  God before their eyes ."
Romans 3:10‭-‬18 NASB
https://bible.com/bible/100/rom.3.10-18.NASB

God chooses to have mercy on whoever He chooses. All men deserves to be punished after all.

The elects get grace from God, the others get justice, nobody gets injustice.

(to be continued)

102 Pages « < 94 95 96 97 98 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0278sec    0.70    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:33 PM