Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Gift for my pregnant wife

views

ASelflessStranger
post Jul 14 2017, 01:53 AM

27 posts

Buy an art paper and pencil, write how much she means to you honestly with your own words, don't be cocky or philosophical. Simple, truthful and sweet. write like 6 lines...then frame it and give it to her. Hang it on your bed room door, its priceless.
jknowsit
post Jul 18 2017, 10:53 PM

Casual
360 posts

Maternity photoshoot
TShalouwalk
post Aug 2 2017, 01:47 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(ASelflessStranger @ Jul 14 2017, 01:53 AM)
Buy an art paper and pencil, write how much she means to you honestly with your own words, don't be cocky or philosophical. Simple, truthful and sweet. write like 6 lines...then frame it and give it to her. Hang it on your bed room door, its priceless.
This is a fantastic suggestion! I did something similar by finding a photo of the family and adding some text thanking her for the sacrifices and the like. I framed it and placed it on our dining table. When she saw it the next day, she was extremely delighted and it brought tears of joy to her eyes.

Thanks very much for sharing this idea.
ganumali
post Aug 3 2017, 12:03 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

handbags. or golds drool.gif
branhdon
post Aug 7 2017, 06:06 AM

2 posts

congrats on the baby ! hope your children grow up healthy and strong !
as for gift ideas i'd recommend a surprise day off to spend with her and flowers and something that you made yourself ! it's a good keep for the long run because i remember my parents showing me the hand made cards that my dad wrote to my mum and it sure is a story to tell to the kids smile.gif
lowyat_kaki
post Aug 7 2017, 03:13 PM

13 posts

Essential Oils + Diffuser will be a good one. To make her feel relaxed all the time at home.
ychlee
post Dec 15 2017, 10:59 PM

On my way
601 posts

QUOTE(halouwalk @ Jul 13 2017, 02:08 PM)
Thank you guys for all your great ideas! As some of you have suggested, I am trying to relief her of any unnecessary activities to give her more opportunity to have her quiet time. I am helping her as much as possible to relief her of any major activities. Whenever I am home after work, I do all the house chores as well as look after our first child. I don't do anything else now after work. My wife doesn't feel like going out at all at this stage due to MS. So, she rests whenever possible and I am trying to facilitate that.. So far, she seems to be quite appreciative of that rather than some tangible gifts.  blush.gif
very much agree.... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
Shaklee_ID
post Dec 16 2017, 01:23 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(halouwalk @ Jun 5 2017, 12:25 PM)
Hi,

My wife is pregnant with our second child and experiencing quite a severe morning sickness (MS). Our first child is a 2 year old boy. My wife is looking after our son mostly by herself, until I get home after work. Neither of our family members are around to provide a hand, so it is extremely tiring for her especially due to the MS. I would like to give a nice present to remind her of her amazing sacrifices and the great reward of an expanded family that await us. What gift would be suitable for a pregnant lady? It would be good to get thoughts from pregnant ladies as well..

Thanks very much for your time!
Awwwh..thats very thoughtful of you. I think the right gift is something to occupy your 2 year old boy so that he wont disturb his momma that much. biggrin.gif

Then maybe take your wife to nice dinner or family outing every once in a while so that she can rest and do her favourite stuff.
ychlee
post Dec 20 2017, 11:08 AM

On my way
601 posts

QUOTE(bellaella3112 @ Dec 19 2017, 01:29 PM)
companionship matters the most ! biggrin.gif just be there for her when she needs it.

btw i don't know if this will help but try checking this website out if you do a lot of baby essentials.

https://www.motherhood.com.my/

all the best man
compare more stores before you purchase, perhaps is to purchase directly from mega store.
my experience told me, motherhood sells fake things too.....
Kekikan
post Dec 21 2017, 10:14 AM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(halouwalk @ Aug 2 2017, 01:47 PM)
This is a fantastic suggestion! I did something similar by finding a photo of the family and adding some text thanking her for the sacrifices and the like. I framed it and placed it on our dining table. When she saw it the next day, she was extremely delighted and it brought tears of joy to her eyes.

Thanks very much for sharing this idea.
I always find that simple heartfelt letters can surprise and make your wife happy. Branded goods or materials do work, but something conveying your thoughts and feelings often does show your sincerity better.
ReonLim83
post Jan 24 2018, 06:50 PM

Getting Started
259 posts

Bro honestly, I think by spending more time with her , appreciate her, letting her know that you're with her throughout the journey will be the best gift to her.

I took my wife for a movie 2 weeks back, while queing up to get our tickets, I saw her walking alone, looking at the movie posters, holding her tummy and somehow I felt quite touched by that image that I saw. I felt like I should be around her more and not letting her be or felt alone.

Now everytime before we go to bed, I'd ask her if she needs anything? water etc. I tuck her in bed, give her foot massage almost every night and I kiss her cheek and hug her everyday before sleep and after waking up.

I can see the difference now, she is happier and of course I get her flowers.
She love flowers, accasionally I suprise her with cute baby clothes that I bought online tongue.gif

All the best to you bro.
mz2020
post Jan 24 2018, 06:52 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

[quote=xXTAUFANXx,Jun 5 2017, 12:46 PM]
[quote=halouwalk,Jun 5 2017, 12:43 PM]
Thanks for the suggestion. My wife strictly avoids taking honey during pregnancy. Even though commercial honey should be pasteurised and would be fine, she feels it is better to avoid it.
madu yg lain la... jk icon_rolleyes.gif

[/quote]

madu apa ?
NoNameSake
post Jan 24 2018, 06:53 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

what gift?, u already give her the gift, and she's now carrying those gift until labour time...
quebix
post Jan 26 2018, 09:45 AM

Gelato Director
1,180 posts

has she given birth?
post pregnancy gifts are good as well.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:24 AM