Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Honda Malaysia HORRIBLE AFTER SALES SERVICE, After sales service by Honda Malaysia

views

kidmad
post Dec 20 2018, 11:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(StevenYWH @ May 31 2017, 06:52 PM)
Think twice, thrice or don't even think about getting a Honda.

Very disappointed with Honda Malaysia service centre literally EVERY service centre.

On Saturday 27th of May 2017, noticed there is no water mist when i pull the lever of the windscreen spray, went and refill but the water leaked out immediately from the water tank.

Then decided to drop by Botanic Klang Service center morning of Sunday 28th 2017 to have it checked. Of course without an appointment, because it happened a night before and reception won't even arrange to have my car checked to find out what's wrong but reject my admission with the reason being that there is only 1 service manager on duty during that period of time and the schedule for the day is full.

So I went to my trusted neighbourhood car accessories shop to have it checked, found out my hose is disconnected therefore the leak happened. As simple as that, they got it fixed in less than 10 minutes.

This is not an excuse even if you are shorthanded, you should already know the average numbers of scheduled or non-scheduled during the weekend. Why didn't expand the team?

So in conclusion, here is my message to Honda Malaysia If you can't cope with any number of services in your service center with or without an appointment.

Don't even bother to start a service centre, Just shut the damn thing and do what you do best, disappoint your customers again, again and again.
I really never encounter a good service ever since I bought the car.

Please.
Do something or I will create an awareness campaign on how insufficient and incompetence your after sales service is! #SayNoToHondaMY #PowerOfDreamsMyFoot  ranting.gif
Same goes to me... The service center is literally worst compared to Proton. Anything need to check you can do it during weekdays.. you have to take a day off and go to their service center and check during weekday.. basket who is going to compensate me then? Your car giving me problem and i need to take a day off to check...

Weekends? only minor service allowed... WTF BBQ...
kidmad
post Dec 21 2018, 06:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

reading all other ppls comment i feel like slap ping those faggots.. their policy is above customer.. I'm fking gonna get a proton.
kidmad
post Jan 30 2019, 01:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(mr_geforce @ Jan 30 2019, 01:03 PM)
basically this applied to all other car service centre. for proton, weekday is for troubleshooting and checking. while weekend is only gor minor and major service excluding car troubleshooting.
Dude no.. My home got few proton and I used to own one. Saturday they also entertain complains. Same goes to Kia NSS glenmarie they took my complain seriously... Usually no replacement part they will order I'll come back following week.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:48 PM