Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Sri Sendayan V2, Megatownship in the making

nick191290
post Feb 18 2019, 08:54 PM

Group: Newbie

Hi guys. just stay positive and give sendayan more time. i believe sandayan will be a mature township. Remember sendayan started with nothing to something. smile.gif
Anywhere, i am surveying the standard price for light and fan installation. Can anyone give me some opinion ? thx
and Grill for the house , regarding powder coating grill, izzit worthy to install the powder coating instead of the normal one, since the price tag is very much different.
last question, is necessary to tint our window and sliding door

thankyou , your opinion is much appreciated

This post has been edited by nick191290: Feb 18 2019, 09:07 PM
ron4
post Feb 19 2019, 12:03 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(nick191290 @ Feb 18 2019, 08:54 PM)
Hi guys. just stay positive and give sendayan more time. i believe sandayan will be a mature township. Remember sendayan started with nothing to something. smile.gif
Anywhere, i am surveying the standard price for light and fan installation. Can anyone give me some opinion ? thx
and Grill for the house , regarding powder coating grill, izzit worthy to install the powder coating instead of the normal one, since the price tag is very much different.
last question, is necessary to tint our window and sliding door

thankyou , your opinion is much appreciated
Actually grill is to protect from inner unexpected robber even though our house are gated and guarded, because there will be a few owner will rent the house to industrial workers. Powder coating is not necessary, its only nice to have but i think normal grill is good enough to protect our house in gated and guarded environment.

The trend nowdays untinted windows unless necessary, thick curtains should be enough.

This post has been edited by ron4: Feb 19 2019, 12:05 PM
nick191290
post Yesterday, 11:52 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(ron4 @ Feb 19 2019, 12:03 PM)
Actually grill is to protect from inner unexpected robber even though our house are gated and guarded, because there will be a few owner will rent the house to industrial workers. Powder coating is not necessary, its only nice to have but i think normal grill is good enough to protect our house in gated and guarded environment.

The trend nowdays untinted windows unless necessary, thick curtains should be enough.
Thanks bro

86 Pages « < 84 85 86Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0492sec    4.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st February 2019 - 08:01 PM