Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Celcom/Xpax Fan Club v4, #NoKelentong

views

sadlyfalways
post Apr 8 2021, 03:28 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(Oltromen Ripot @ Apr 6 2021, 04:28 PM)
THIS is throught twitter chat, as advised by others in here.

was asking for my mother's. I don't have access to the phone, but it should be a samsung.

the plan is either legacy Blue 45 or legacy Blue 48.

Now I know why my wife's Samsung S10+ also don't have LTE.option altogether. Because she is also on Blue 48.

I REALLY want to yell "f*u".
Same issue with my grandfather, different state i couldn't help him. recently his phone calls keep getting cut, celcom dont want to enable volte even though he is using iphone but on 2007 plan (RM 80 for 250 minutes of calls, no data)

I did an online port for him to Digi RM 40, they sent the sim to his house, now got unlimited call and volte and even wifi calling. he is very happy
sadlyfalways
post Nov 5 2021, 09:08 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

Hello guys! I recently applied to switch to Celcom online because my DiGi has been giving consistent problems with calling as my phone is not able to drop from volte to edge while driving and on a call.

Does anyone know how long does the delivery of the SIM cards usually take? I’ve not received any sort of update from them.

Do they also deliver on weekends like pos laju or j&t express?

This post has been edited by sadlyfalways: Nov 5 2021, 09:08 PM
sadlyfalways
post Nov 5 2021, 10:49 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(budi1413 @ Nov 5 2021, 09:22 PM)
3-5 days. celcom will email the tracking number after they process your order. why not just go to celcom centre?
Thanks for the info!

Hahahah I wanted to go centre actually but online got rm240 Lazada voucher
sadlyfalways
post Nov 7 2021, 06:09 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(JohnnyWKY @ Nov 6 2021, 09:07 AM)
all telco I think the same, but why you cannot call since VoLTE activated should be no problem for calling & internet?
my suggestion for you, turn off VoLTE inside phone setting, then you should very fast & easy switching 4G & 2G  icon_rolleyes.gif
anyway, in future Celcom=Digi since they already merged  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif
Actually, the issue is DiGi volte always have problem in my area. I live right next to a big hospital and university so when I ask DiGi why got problems they always say too congested for volte.

Before this it’ll drop down to 3G and back to 4G after call. No issues.

Nowadays it’ll go to 2G and then stay stuck there.

My grandmother is using Nokia 6300, she very noob is all of this, but she receives a lot of WhatsApp calls from uk and aus and it doesn’t come through when the DiGi is stuck on 2G

She dunno how to reset the phone, and DiGi doesn’t support volte for her phone.

Celcom is the only network so far I see that actually has volte support for this feature phone so hopefully it’ll alleviate the problem for her.
sadlyfalways
post Nov 17 2021, 11:56 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(billy3336 @ Nov 17 2021, 11:48 AM)
ported to celcom just now

why when calling still using 3g( it drop to 3g)

i’m on iphone 12 pro with volte on? previously on digi not a problem

Lmao I had the same problem yesterday 😂😂 on fb the customer service said all is activated and should work.

Then I messaged on WhatsApp and the lady activated volte for me, got the sms and now it works

I don’t know why this is not automatic, should be mandatory as my area doesn’t even have 3G, so calls were going straight to voicemail because 2G coverage is bad here
sadlyfalways
post Nov 18 2021, 01:40 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(lexanoir @ Nov 17 2021, 06:31 PM)
How about the sub line for mega98 ? Same 10mbps also ?
Supplementary unlimited is 6mbps

Hotspot 5gb I think
sadlyfalways
post Nov 20 2021, 10:49 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(aneip @ Nov 20 2021, 10:18 AM)
I try to get celcom activate volte to my xpax number. Actually used by my wife. Nowaday I found most of the call in will result in miscall  on the first try.

Try to use whatsapp but only talking to bot. I dont understand why this big coperation think we need to talk to bot. It's really waste of money.

Sorry for the rant..  the real question, how to reach a support? beside calling the helpline?
WhatsApp them “ Hi Celcom! I would like to submit a report”

Then just agree to everything
sadlyfalways
post Dec 1 2021, 01:08 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(belons @ Nov 30 2021, 11:56 PM)
Since Celcom phasing out 3g here in terengganu few weeks ago, my signal have been absolute horrible especially at night, like 50% on roaming. My house is in some sort of blind spot and previously only max 3g but thats 100% of the time on 3g, can use data. Now its 50% 4g and 50% roaming. When signal change to roaming then all data dc and need to do airplane mode. Wtf is this shit with phasing 3g to give way to 5g but even 4g isn't stable. Happened to my main sim and few mvno riding on Celcom like tunetalk and xox. Get your shit together please Celcom...
Honestly same.

In KL, they phased out 3G and now my workplace don’t even have service lol. Before this used to be 3G 100% there, now no 2G or 4G.

Thinking of switching network again but all seem to be horrible now, especially maxis, and maxis still has their 3G network in Klang valley lmaoooo
sadlyfalways
post Dec 3 2021, 02:24 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

Does celcom have an issue with delayed missed call notifications??

I can swear that my Lazada delivery driver doesn’t come at 2AM, and my phone didn’t even ring

I was in a no service area in the afternoon when Lazada came, so I expected a miss call notification but I just got this at this time instead

You hv a missed call fr 01923997**
(3.12.2021 at 2:13 am)

Anyone else?

Edit: just WhatsApped the guy, turns out he didn’t even call me at all today lmaooo. He even sent his call log 😂😂

Why would a random number pop up as a missed call alert for me? In my logs this number has called me last month, before I had even switched to celcom hmmmm.

Normally missed call alerts come in using my phone number, ie sent from myself, but this time it came from celcom itself

What could cause such a weird issue ?

This post has been edited by sadlyfalways: Dec 3 2021, 02:31 AM
sadlyfalways
post Dec 6 2021, 01:40 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(Oltromen Ripot @ Dec 5 2021, 09:08 PM)
i think this is missed call notification. you were outside network, so there was no ringing to generate missed call notification by your own device,  so celcom notified you instead.

also, have you considered it could have been just a mahkamah bank negara call using spoofed MSISDN.
Thanks for your help man! Lmao turns out my voicemail does not work even when it is already activated. Calls just straight up drop when people call me

I’ve been getting very delayed missed call notification on like 1 or 2 calls, but the amount of people who can’t get me are much higher as they WhatsApp me after trying to call.

I had this problem a few years ago and had to mnp out. Can’t believe a network can’t seem to find the issue with my number and why voicemails don’t work.

I guess I need to switch out again asap. Never again will I ever try this godforsaken network lol, so much worse than DIGI and I’m paying triple the price 😂😂😂
sadlyfalways
post Dec 7 2021, 11:19 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Dec 7 2021, 11:04 PM)
Lolz...
Agent triggered big... Go report my post
Chill..
I know desperate...
Needed $$$ for commission
What did you say to get reported lol.

Honestly celcom is the worst mobile provider I have ever used in KL haha. Nobody can understand what I’m saying on a volte call. Can’t make calls properly, people call me go straight to voicemail and no sms notification. They need to WhatsApp call me lol.

Yesterday I went suria KLCC M&S, no service the whole time I was there. Exited the shop and had EDGE, went to car park and had full 4G there 😂😂

Can’t wait to leave this godforsaken network.
sadlyfalways
post Jan 9 2022, 06:35 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(patricktoh @ Jan 9 2022, 05:47 PM)
Ported in from Maxis today then called CS. VoLTE activated in less than 10 mins.
I was with Maxis > 20 years but last few months very poor signal at my new office (PJ Sentral) until cannot take it anymore.
I had this dumb issue when ported into celcom from digi last month. Had issue is a small number of areas so wanted to get out before 3G shutdown

Celcom ported me in without volte and no way to enable it in app, didnt answer when i called, and the whatsapp customer service said it was already activated automatically

None of us could receive calls, all went to voicemail because no 3G in my area and celcom took forever to activate volte

Coverage was so much worse than digi and maxis everywhere we went. Celcom could not activate auto debit or voicemail for me, no matter how many times i called. So i couldnt even get bloody missed call notifications.

Conjuring of networks

Switched back to digi within a week.
sadlyfalways
post Aug 31 2022, 06:00 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(ben3003 @ Aug 31 2022, 05:19 PM)
Guys, the mega188 got the roaming, mean roaming minutes and data will follow the package ka?
Yesss, I recently switch back to Celcom for that plan hahah.

Last year I thought because of transition to jendela was shit

But I was wrong. Klcc still got places no line. I went bukit bintang and got 1 bar internet no working.

Then went to uniqlo one utama also no service, not even edge.

My friends using maxis no issue. My parents using digi got sometimes no internet issue but restart phone will work again. But no line I use ever get no service in such popular malls la

Got damn pissed off and then switched to umobile when the new 68 plan came out.

Got line everywhere that Celcom didn’t hahahha

Sorry for the rant lmao

This post has been edited by sadlyfalways: Aug 31 2022, 06:01 PM
sadlyfalways
post Apr 16 2023, 06:56 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Apr 14 2023, 07:40 PM)
My experience is so bad...
you were so rude and didnt reply within 10 minutes lol. of course she go on to next customer.

if want proper customer service go maxis or digi

celcom is outsourced bs cant do anything for you, everything also need to go centre like umobile
sadlyfalways
post May 22 2023, 08:08 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

Hey guys! any celcom esim users here? would like to know your experience with it

right now i am overseas, but i am not line owner. line owner (parents) back in malaysia want to switch network

may i know if it is possible for me to get esim via email or printed out so they can send it to me and activate it online?

i have done this multiple times with umobile whilst being overseas, but not sure how itll work with celcom

their 188 plan with free roaming looks really good, and i wil be in the uk for a month more, before coming back to kl and going usa in september.

plan seems really cheap with free incoming and outgoing roaming calls

prepaid usa sim is usd50 - 60 with tax

and my umobile now dont have roaming calls in usa because no volte roaming and usa shut down 3g and 2g

if any dealer can help here please let me know too!

This post has been edited by sadlyfalways: May 22 2023, 08:09 PM
sadlyfalways
post May 23 2023, 06:01 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(dante5047 @ May 23 2023, 06:26 AM)
the plan looks good (2TB + unlimited calls) but do read the terms and conditions as the caps are stated there:

calls: 500 minutes per day
sms: 500 messages per day
data: 100GB (hard cap iirc)

good luck to you on getting an esim
Oh my, what are these caps for ?

Is it for roaming only?

And the 100gb, is it monthly?

I think if roaming okay haha because they only person who normal calls me is my grandmother 😂❤️

100gb also looks quite reasonable ❤️
sadlyfalways
post Jun 20 2023, 08:35 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(KbkB @ Jun 19 2023, 12:44 AM)
Anyone using Celcom with their Samsung phone? I'm having issues where other Celcom users hear me breaking up but I hear them fine, only happens if I call them, if they call me then it's fine. Calling users on Maxis or Digi is fine so far. Weird issue since switching to Samsung phone from Xiaomi.
Sounds like issue with celcom proprietary hd voice calling

Your area too congested to support traditional hd voice

Can’t disable volte too like we could do back then

Best bet is to use WiFi calling or switch network
sadlyfalways
post Jun 23 2023, 04:46 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

I think I made a mistake again lmaoo

I just switched into Celcom from umobile today.

For the past 12 hours I’ve been trying to activate my volte and vowifi

Celcom says already activated and it’s my phone issue

I am using iPhone 14 pro max. Had zero issue with umobile

I took my sim and put in z fold 5g and volte doesn’t work

They refuse to remove and add volte again. I’ve contacted them dozens of time and there is no difference

Any advice on what I can do?
sadlyfalways
post Jun 23 2023, 05:36 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(Piers @ Jun 23 2023, 05:15 PM)
keep calling until you get a kind hearted CS to help or port out to digi with default volte & vowifi🙊
Lmaooo just might do that 😂😂

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1115sec    1.03    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:37 AM