http://www.buyebarrel.us/
cherroy
post Mar 21 2007, 02:49 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

Still need to ask?

There is no such thing in the world that can guarantee even 0.1% daily interest.

I still can't understand why people can believe in there is some investment that can 'guarantee' such a huge return rate. Bolehland can change to Dreamland if Malaysian all can earn that kind of money.

If you know it is HYIP or pyramid and still insist want to join then it is your money so your risk, nobody can question it but still people believe it is a really investment. I don't know what to say. doh.gif
edifgrto
post Mar 21 2007, 03:07 PM

Am a cat! ^^
1,707 posts

I agree with cherroy...

We should have one specific thread to include all HYIP check thread. Instead of letting many people keep asking the same question with 1 by 1 thread created. Wanna know this website is scam? HYIP? MLM?! Please post(no create thread) in that particular thread...

Because there are millions of such HYIP websites. Does that means, we gonna read millions of Is-this-HYIP-threads?! doh.gif

TSmaxsteel2001us
post Mar 21 2007, 03:15 PM

Enthusiast
851 posts

neh... i din join...i ask all the sifu here first coz my friend bought it and got the money...i don earn this kind of HYIP money..later they cabut....so risky....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:40 AM