Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

fubotv iptv with h96+ pro android box, stuck during installation

views

TSraydha
post May 25 2017, 01:24 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
182 posts

hi,

I just purchased android box h96+ pro. I've installed few paid iptv apps. below are the list and item that is currently not compatible. appreciate any kind of advise pertaining this issue.

1- Netflix - ok
2- iflix - ok
3- Hypptv - ok
4- hbo go - it seems not compatible with this box.
5- fubo tv - stuck at allow location access (orientation change to portrait-cannot click allow location access)
6- directv - running ok. but sometimes lag.

h96+pro rated high end specs but not working well.
danielSinclair
post May 25 2017, 02:43 PM

Casual
344 posts

QUOTE(raydha @ May 25 2017, 01:24 PM)
hi,

I just purchased android box h96+ pro. I've installed few paid iptv apps. below are the list and item that is currently not compatible. appreciate any kind of advise pertaining this issue.

1- Netflix - ok
2- iflix - ok
3- Hypptv - ok
5- fubo tv - stuck at allow location access (orientation change to portrait-cannot click allow location access)

Hi

How much and where you bought? Hows the hypptv quality?

NyOx
post May 25 2017, 03:34 PM

On my way
585 posts

QUOTE(raydha @ May 25 2017, 02:24 PM)
hi,

1- Netflix - ok
2- iflix - ok
3- Hypptv - ok

china box non-certified what did you expect? unless u purchase devices that have been certified by a content provider.

danielSinclair
post May 25 2017, 03:45 PM

Casual
344 posts

QUOTE(NyOx @ May 25 2017, 03:34 PM)
china box non-certified what did you expect? unless u purchase devices that have been certified by a content provider.
I think seller should be more specific when selling any products. Ie certified by, compatible with, not compatible to play etc etc instead of blaming buyers. smile.gif
NyOx
post May 25 2017, 03:54 PM

On my way
585 posts

QUOTE(danielSinclair @ May 25 2017, 04:45 PM)
I think seller should be more specific when selling any products. Ie certified by, compatible with, not compatible to play etc etc instead of blaming buyers. smile.gif
agree with your statement but still, you can't blame seller only.

For example one week work with all this app, another week content provider update patch and unable to view.

for this situation how?

even you purchase Octa Core CPU with 6gig ram if box not certified, it unless. no R&D for software support. they just sell for meet market demand.

TSraydha
post May 25 2017, 07:10 PM

Getting Started
182 posts

QUOTE(danielSinclair @ May 25 2017, 02:43 PM)
Hi

How much and where you bought? Hows the hypptv quality?
I bought it around RM3++ through lazada. hypptv quality is ok on this box. running smoothly.

QUOTE(NyOx @ May 25 2017, 03:34 PM)
agree with you. I'm just asking if anyone has encountered this issue previously and found a way to resolve this issue.
at the moment, most provider just mention support android / ios. but nevermind. sharing is caring.

QUOTE(NyOx @ May 25 2017, 03:54 PM)
agree with your statement but still, you can't blame seller only.

For example one week work with all this app, another week content provider update patch and unable to view.

for this situation how?

even you purchase Octa Core CPU with 6gig ram if box not certified, it unless. no R&D for software support. they just sell for meet market demand.
I second that. hopefully those people doing research for new box can find this post as helpful.

pluginbaby
post May 25 2017, 07:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,658 posts

If still can't, try rooting then use Xposed or magisk to hide su or bypass safetynet if those apps are detecting using it. I can't advise much since I don't use those service
danielSinclair
post May 25 2017, 09:32 PM

Casual
344 posts

QUOTE(raydha @ May 25 2017, 07:10 PM)
I bought it around RM3++ through lazada. hypptv quality is ok on this box. running smoothly.
agree with you. I'm just asking if anyone has encountered this issue previously and found a way to resolve this issue.
at the moment, most provider just mention support android / ios. but nevermind. sharing is caring.
I second that. hopefully those people doing research for new box can find this post as helpful.
for normal user they wont know certified or not. the only buy from lazada, 11street or fb based on good avertisement... bruce.gif
after they bought then they will know need to configure lot of things not very easy for everone tongue.gif

TSraydha
post May 26 2017, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
182 posts

QUOTE(pluginbaby @ May 25 2017, 07:46 PM)
If still can't, try rooting then use Xposed or magisk to hide su or bypass safetynet if those apps  are detecting using it. I can't advise much since I don't use those service
are you using h96+ pro device ? I am thinking to return this order. seems not so user friendly. compared to himedia or minix brand bcoz i'am using multiple box for my home.
pluginbaby
post May 26 2017, 12:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,658 posts

QUOTE(raydha @ May 26 2017, 11:31 AM)
are you using h96+ pro device ? I am thinking to return this order. seems not so user friendly. compared to himedia or minix brand bcoz i'am using multiple box for my home.
No I'm not. Yeah not that user friendly in regards to it's price. It is a budget device. Himedia and Minix are considered as branded with good support, hence pricier.
TSraydha
post May 27 2017, 06:17 AM

Getting Started
182 posts

QUOTE(pluginbaby @ May 26 2017, 12:26 PM)
No I'm not. Yeah not that user friendly in regards to it's price. It is a budget device. Himedia and Minix are considered as branded with good support, hence pricier.
yeah. this modern day shopping experience enable user to return order. lazada is one of online shopping allow user to return order within 14-30 days.
seems need to try other box. thanks all.

matnur_83
post Jun 9 2017, 05:44 AM

On my way
676 posts

QUOTE(raydha @ May 27 2017, 06:17 AM)
yeah. this modern day shopping experience enable user to return order. lazada is one of online shopping allow user to return order within 14-30 days.
can return ma? hmm.gif
xpmen
post Jun 12 2017, 12:02 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

I agree with u, h96+ Pro very powerful with 3gb ram, but a lot of non compitable with apk, I have try myiptv and moon TV seen have loading issue, what most irritating me, box always stuck on loading myiptv channel and u have to power off and on box again. Clearing cache also sometimes work but sometime same result. Kodi also sometimes error in loading. Did I regret buying rm300++ box? Yes. My older box m8s can play myiptv without problem. Seller say it's android version is new nought so a lot of non compitable with current apk. Seller should advise before sell. Its useless to have powerful box but not compitable with top apk.
NyOx
post Jun 12 2017, 03:59 PM

On my way
585 posts

QUOTE(xpmen @ Jun 12 2017, 01:02 AM)
I agree with u, h96+ Pro very powerful with 3gb ram, but a lot of non compitable with apk, I have try myiptv and moon TV seen have loading issue, what most irritating me, box always stuck on loading myiptv channel and u have to power off and on box again. Clearing cache also sometimes work but sometime same result. Kodi  also sometimes error in loading. Did I regret buying rm300++ box? Yes. My older box m8s can play myiptv without problem. Seller say it's android version is new  nought so a lot of non compitable with current apk. Seller should advise before sell. Its useless to have powerful box but not compitable with top apk.
most of issues becuase of chipset that not been tested & certified by software developer. i still stick with my old minix with kitkat os that can work will app apps.

prevent to buy china box if you want to install oem app. they no support for apps development.
redrum77
post Jul 17 2017, 01:55 PM

Casual
375 posts

QUOTE(raydha @ May 25 2017, 01:24 PM)
hi,

1- Netflix - ok
2- iflix - ok
3- Hypptv - ok

For my androidTv (nougat and lolipop) . use USA VPN to access playstore to download the correct version of fubo TV.

Without VPN it won't appear in my playstore and if download from apkpure site that is mobile version which crashes when access.

muncheno
post Jul 21 2017, 08:42 AM

Enthusiast
734 posts

TS, what firmware are you using?
Have you consider to upgrade to firmware or change to Superceleron firmware?

I am having the same box and I find it very stable, responsive and value of money.
Of course it not as good as the most earlier but after few DIY mod it is good enough for me. Major problem I was having is the heat, this box is quite hot and it is better make some holes for venting or add a fan to it.

Got it for RM288 from lazada.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:38 PM