Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Questions for Christianity., Drop your questions here and discuss. (Religious Issues)

biatche
post Jul 17 2017, 06:51 PM
Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jul 17 2017, 04:53 PM)
It's funny how you can say "has this become personal for you elder" when you're the one who provoked on purpose with your attempt of sarcasm.."I'm waiting for him to send his pastor or elder over", "you just _blindly_ believe anything you're told" bla bla bla  even though nobody disrespected you initially, nobody wanted to argue with you initially.

So much of an irony.
See, I'm a nice person by default, if you treat a person in real life as in forum ( I presume in real life, you don't treat people as how do you in forum), you'll get proper responses.

But the moment you do a stupid reaction thinking Oh this is a forum, I don't have to treat people with dignity or respect....Oh look, there's a Christian, let's ridicule him and when you get treated the same, and start shouting, you christians are all the same hypocrite ......

you're just one clueless person who thinks too highly of himself. Really.

There are many people I've responded when they asked questions on christianity and I don't mind to engage with them. Whether they agree with me or not, I'm alright with their decision. I'm not so riled up like you that I have to force people to agree with me.

Take a good guess why I don't bother when you ask. Oh..in case you're wondering, it has nothing to do with I cannot answer, oh I run away. lol.  smile.gif
Now it's about respect? I don't understand why you mentioned about being nice. Is this a virtue? Is this how everyone should be like? Smothering people with NICE text like "welcoming stay" but not really so? Smothering humanity with the nice things like eternal life, but also tell them if they don't believe in jesus/bible whatever they will go to hell for eternity and well..... lets just tell them it's their free will and choice anyway. Nice.

"But the moment you do a stupid reaction thinking Oh this is a forum, I don't have to treat people with dignity or respect."

Why are you assuming again? Also, last I checked, respect and dignity are earned, elder smile.gif. Else, how else could you have become ELDER, right, elder?

you're just one clueless person who thinks too highly of himself. Really.

It's not about me thinking too highly about myself because I would then label myself with ELDER in my profile.
Attached Image
Really, it's about me concluding low of blind faith and maybe just recently.. an elder.
But elder, you shouldn't make this exclusively personal. You will gain respect and dignity when you're able to answer questions on behalf of your fellow christians, elder. In fact, you will especially gain my respect once you have successfully spread the gospel to me, which I believe, by gods words in the bible, it is your divine duty to do so.
Anyway, to stay within topic and not make this argument personal, elder, let's discuss about QUESTIONS on christianity.

With all the vast respect and experience you have elder and because im CLUELESS, care to comment on this quote that I recently stumbled upon:
The God that our neighbors believe in is essentially an invisible person. He’s a creator deity, who created the universe to have a relationship with one species of primates – lucky us. And he’s got galaxy upon galaxy to attend to, but he’s especially concerned with what we do, and he’s especially concerned with what we do while naked. He almost certainly disapproves of homosexuality. And he’s created this cosmos as a vast laboratory in which to test our powers of credulity, and the test is this: can you believe in this God on bad evidence, which is to say, on faith? And if you can, you will win an eternity of happiness after you die. And it's precisely this sort of god and this sort of scheme that you must believe in if you're going to have any kind of future in politics in this country, no matter what your gifts. You could be an unprecedented genius, you could look like George Clooney, you could have a billion dollars and you could have the social skills of Oprah and you are going nowhere in politics in this country, unless you believe in that sort of god.
So, Is evidence as written in the bible encouraging enough to be deemed as gods words? In fact, how are christians able to see it as such. I've seen other funny people call it 'gods words' when it was really a compilation of writings by many people.

This post has been edited by biatche: Jul 17 2017, 07:03 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
unknown warrior
post Jul 17 2017, 07:50 PM
12 Years Member /k/ ELDER

QUOTE(biatche @ Jul 17 2017, 06:51 PM)
<snip>
I question your sanity. You probably think because you're in a forum, you don't have to treat anyone with respect, they'll have to "earn" your respect, wow.

In real life when you meet other people or even when you bump into people you haven't met, do you treat people in the sense, I don't have to respect you?

Is that how you live your life, as an atheist and is that what it means to be an atheist? To be so condescendingly rude to other just because they believe in a faith/religion?

Sorry but I don't think I'm that interested to engage sharing my faith with a nutcase.

In case you haven't figure out yet, nobody was trying to evangelize the gospel to you. So stop being delusional as if you're under attacked and exhibit a need to argue.

In case you haven't figure out yet, don't quote "divine duty" to me because I've already know you've made up your mind to go against the gospel and God, hence your desperation of pleading to argue with me here only proves you're just trying to "cari pasal" if not a psychopath trait.

In case you haven't figure out yet, there's also a "divine duty" for us not to cast precious pearls before swine.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jul 17 2017, 08:12 PM
+Quote Post
biatche
post Jul 17 2017, 08:32 PM
Regular

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jul 17 2017, 07:50 PM)
I question your sanity. You probably think because you're in a forum, you don't have to treat anyone with respect, they'll have to "earn" your respect, wow.

In real life when you meet other people or even when you bump into people you haven't met, do you treat people in the sense, I don't have to respect you?

Is that how you live your life, as an atheist and is that what it means to be an atheist? To be so condescendingly rude to other just because they believe in a faith/religion?

Sorry but I don't think  I'm that interested to engage sharing my faith with a nutcase.

In case you haven't figure out yet, nobody was trying to evangelize the gospel to you. So stop being delusional as if you're under attacked and exhibit a need to argue.

In case you haven't figure out yet, don't quote "divine duty" to me because I've already know you've made up your mind to go against the gospel and God, hence your desperation of pleading to argue with me here only proves you're just trying to "cari pasal" it not a psychopath.

In case you haven't figure out yet, there's also a "divine duty" for us not to cast precious pearls before swine.
I certainly don't by default treat -everyone- with respect, but nor with disrespect either. I'm merely responding to people who assert statements and also assume im going against god, if one will take it take that as disrespect. Yet it's so respectful that an elder calls another a nutcase. There I thought one of divine nature would perform divine duties unless he lacks basis to do such. Also, who said anything about me being an atheist?

Anyway, elder, since it has been multiple times you have been asked important questions about christianity which you're unable to share/respond any meaningful on your christian behalf pertaining this topic, I shall end my conversation with you.

This post has been edited by biatche: Jul 17 2017, 09:44 PM
+Quote Post
unknown warrior
post Jul 17 2017, 10:29 PM

QUOTE(biatche @ Jul 17 2017, 08:32 PM)
I certainly don't by default treat -everyone- with respect, but nor with disrespect either. I'm merely responding to people who assert statements and also assume im going against god, if one will take it take that as disrespect. Yet it's so respectful that an elder calls another a nutcase. There I thought one of divine nature would perform divine duties unless he lacks basis to do such. Also, who said anything about me being an atheist?

Anyway, elder, since it has been multiple times you have been asked important questions about christianity which you're unable to share/respond any meaningful on your christian behalf pertaining this topic, I shall end my conversation with you.
Did I assert anything to you? Didn't I told you my believes are meant for believers of Christ? IS THAT ASSERTING TO YOU?

AND yet you crossed the line when I refuse to enforce anything on you and YET YOU can come into our Christian "fellowship" thread trying to create a scene when nobody disturb you.

You are really full of contradiction.

+Quote Post
biatche
post Jul 17 2017, 11:19 PM
Regular

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jul 17 2017, 10:29 PM)
Did I assert anything to you? Didn't I told you my believes are meant for believers of Christ? IS THAT ASSERTING TO YOU?

AND yet you crossed the line when I refuse to enforce anything on you and YET YOU can come into our Christian "fellowship" thread trying to create a scene when nobody disturb you.

You are really full of contradiction.
I cannot recall if many assertions were specifically to me, or generally to everyone, i wont even look it up because it doesn't matter to me. But assertions are still assertions nonetheless, elder.

You are just angry that I went to your thread that had stringent rules to protect against questioning blind faith. After reading your first post like you suggested me to -- I apologized/regretted because i was oblivious to those rules that prevents questioning blind faith. You must at least remember that post -- but you just had to go on and on, elder.

Since you appear to take this personally, come PM me instead.

I'm not sure if i'm full of contradictions, but my posts are full of contradictions about you. Also, if your faith and society were so profoundly strong, my posts wouldn't have mattered, which furthermore you had deleted. All I see is that there are some contradictions in your religion which you cannot answer, and when such questioning creates unrest.. I can only wonder, is your thread and cult that feeble?

This post has been edited by biatche: Jul 17 2017, 11:31 PM
+Quote Post
unknown warrior
post Jul 18 2017, 01:09 AM

QUOTE(biatche @ Jul 17 2017, 11:19 PM)
I cannot recall if many assertions were specifically to me, or generally to everyone, i wont even look it up because it doesn't matter to me. But assertions are still assertions nonetheless, elder.

You are just angry that I went to your thread that had stringent rules to protect against questioning blind faith.  After reading your first post like you suggested me to -- I apologized/regretted because i was oblivious to those rules that prevents questioning blind faith. You must at least remember that post -- but you just had to go on and on, elder.

Since you appear to take this personally, come PM me instead.

I'm not sure if i'm full of contradictions, but my posts are full of contradictions about you. Also, if your faith and society were so profoundly strong, my posts wouldn't have mattered, which furthermore you had deleted. All I see is that there are some contradictions in your religion which you cannot answer, and when such questioning creates unrest.. I can only wonder, is your thread and cult that feeble?
Well since you say we are feeble and that we are a cult, okay, then I guess nothing more to say then. bye.gif

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jul 18 2017, 01:38 AM
+Quote Post

22 Pages « < 20 21 22Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0658sec    4.62    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th July 2017 - 04:52 PM