Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Questions for Christianity., Drop your questions here and discuss. (Religious Issues)

zamorin
post Jun 29 2018, 02:31 PM

Resident Carouser
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(drTai(Plastic Surgeon) @ Jun 29 2018, 12:50 PM)
Yes, haha!! Use faith and feelings and enjoy the sermon and communities tongue.gif
and the occasional pedophiles. There is a reason why a large number of priest/swamis/imams/preachers/gurus are attracted to their profession- easy access to kids. Reminds me of a podiatrist I knew once who had a foot-fetish (his job must look perfect to him). ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jun 29 2018, 02:39 PM
drTai(Plastic Surgeon)
post Jun 29 2018, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jun 29 2018, 02:31 PM)
and the occasional pedophiles. There is a reason why a large number of priest/swamis/imams/preachers/gurus are attracted to their profession- easy access to kids. Reminds me of a podiatrist I knew once who had a foot-fetish (his job must look perfect to him).  ohmy.gif
I saw some celibacy documents on youtube. Somehow I sense some of these men are gays. Sorry to say that tongue.gif I may be wrong though

zamorin
post Jun 29 2018, 02:53 PM

Resident Carouser

QUOTE(drTai(Plastic Surgeon) @ Jun 29 2018, 02:47 PM)
I saw some celibacy documents on youtube. Somehow I sense some of these men are gays. Sorry to say that tongue.gif I may be wrong though
The worst was Ted Haggard.

This hypocrite was preaching against gay marriage, sending gays to re-conversion therapies and an outspoken gay critic and later got caught having sex with a Male prostitute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard

Ted Haggard at his arrogant best when he was interviewed by Richard Dawkins.

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jun 29 2018, 02:56 PM
drTai(Plastic Surgeon)
post Jun 29 2018, 06:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jun 29 2018, 02:53 PM)
The worst was Ted Haggard.

This hypocrite was preaching against gay marriage, sending gays to re-conversion therapies and an outspoken gay critic and later got caught having sex with a Male prostitute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard

Ted Haggard at his arrogant best when he was interviewed by Richard Dawkins.

Thanks for sharing. I don't know who Ted Haggard is, I really not interested but I am quite familiar with professor Dr. Dawkins
zamorin
post Jun 29 2018, 07:40 PM

Resident Carouser

QUOTE(drTai(Plastic Surgeon) @ Jun 29 2018, 06:38 PM)
Thanks for sharing. I don't know who Ted Haggard is, I really not interested but I am quite familiar with professor Dr. Dawkins
I didn't know him either before watching Richard Dawkin's interviews for his "God Delusion" book. The next I saw him was on a U.S news channel after he got caught. Still arrogant as ever and trying to justify his rationale.

The number of gay couples he would have destroyed with his antics when he was one of them. Just vicious and a hypocrite. and he was not just a Pastor, He was regarded one of the top ones in U.S and if I am not mistaken, the pastor for G.W.Bush and many others. It's little wonder Bush Jr. turned out to be a war criminal when he was the one preaching Bush the morals.

Infact most of Dr Dawkins interviews were done with the worst kind of hypocrites you could think of.

Here are 3 others I found interesting/absurd/hilarious:

Richard Dawkins interviews the con-man - Deepak chopra
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Richard Dawkins interviews the creationist retard - Wendy wright

Richard Dawkins interviews the nutcase - Satish kumar(drtai:discover your drtai-ness biggrin.gif )

------

and one sensible interview/response:
Richard Dawkins interviews the atheist/ comedian - Ricky Gervais

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jun 29 2018, 07:56 PM
drTai(Plastic Surgeon)
post Jun 30 2018, 12:03 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jun 29 2018, 07:40 PM)
I didn't know him either before watching Richard Dawkin's interviews for his "God Delusion" book. The next I saw him was on a U.S news channel after he got caught. Still arrogant as ever and trying to justify his rationale.

The number of gay couples he would have destroyed with his antics when he was one of them. Just vicious and a hypocrite. and he was not just a Pastor, He was regarded one of the top ones in U.S and if I am not mistaken, the pastor for G.W.Bush and many others. It's little wonder Bush Jr. turned out to be a war criminal when he was the one preaching Bush the morals.

Infact most of  Dr Dawkins interviews were done with the worst kind of hypocrites you could think of.

Here are 3 others I found interesting/absurd/hilarious:

Richard Dawkins interviews the con-man - Deepak chopra

Richard Dawkins interviews the creationist retard - Wendy wright

Richard Dawkins interviews the nutcase - Satish kumar(drtai:discover your drtai-ness biggrin.gif )

------

and one sensible interview/response:
Richard Dawkins interviews the  atheist/ comedian - Ricky Gervais

Yes of course the first 3 interview especially the 1st ( Deepak using confusing words especially to layman ) and the 2nd is kind of wasting time ( Wendy can't prove anything, yet she ask for physical evidence ) but certainly they have their own opinions which to an atheist is substantially stupid. The 3rd was different because Satish uses eastern philosophy ideology.
Ricky Gervais ( the stand up comedian ) main interview points is base on rational thinking as a human being

zamorin
post Jun 30 2018, 09:08 AM

Resident Carouser

QUOTE(drTai(Plastic Surgeon) @ Jun 30 2018, 12:03 AM)
Yes of course the first 3 interview especially the 1st ( Deepak using confusing words especially to layman ) and the 2nd is kind of wasting time ( Wendy can't prove anything, yet she ask for physical evidence ) but certainly they have their own opinions which to an atheist is substantially stupid. The 3rd was different because Satish uses eastern philosophy ideology.
Ricky Gervais ( the stand up comedian ) main interview points is base on rational thinking as a human being
I found Satish kumar's logic equally fake and without substance.

Like trying to portray HIS eastern-philosophy as something mystical or sophisticated. There is nothing factual about what he's saying, IE: - A tree has tree-ness that makes it a tree, a rock has rock-ness....it's literally mumbo-jumbo.

Irony is that Deepak Chopra and co makes millions selling this stuff to the westerners. Many of the Hollywood celebrities counts as his clients sad.gif

This post has been edited by zamorin: Jun 30 2018, 09:13 AM
drTai(Plastic Surgeon)
post Jun 30 2018, 09:52 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zamorin @ Jun 30 2018, 09:08 AM)
I found Satish kumar's logic equally fake and without substance.

Like trying to portray HIS eastern-philosophy as something mystical or sophisticated.  There is nothing factual about what he's saying, IE: - A tree has tree-ness that makes it a tree, a rock has rock-ness....it's literally mumbo-jumbo.

Irony is that Deepak Chopra and co  makes millions selling this stuff to the westerners. Many of the Hollywood celebrities counts as his clients sad.gif
Religion and spiritualism are multi billion business devil.gif

drTai(Plastic Surgeon)
post Jul 8 2018, 02:59 PM

Getting Started

Anyone here fan of Christopher Hitchens.?

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0629sec    1.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th July 2018 - 06:25 AM