Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Questions for Christianity., Drop your questions here and discuss. (Religious Issues)

Spear2
post Yesterday, 07:45 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Nov 18 2017, 07:31 PM)
We are all here because God is patience, not willing for anyone to perish, in this interim of life that we are given, we have been warned of a coming day that is why the gospel is shared so that we can make a choice for eternal life because that one day, that door of salvation will be close and God will remove all evil, it will be no more and those who reject God's offer of grace, will have but no choice to go along with that rejection.

The Jews are here as a way for people to know God simply because there is no way you can see God with your physical eyes.
Circular reasoning so I am dismissing your argument. If you do not see it, then I cannot help you. But you missed the point. You were claiming that the Jews persisted until today because of God. That is your belief but the fact is we all persisted, our ancestors have gone through the tribulation and threat of extinction numerous times as would the Jews had, so Jews were not that unique in the history of mankind. Why the Jews persisted as a race and tribe, keeping their identity as most of us had lost ours, because the cohesion provided by their belief that they were somewhat special.
biatche
post Yesterday, 08:34 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Mee Culpa is right. Much time wasted on this thread. It will never end.

Reading the last few pages only leaves a feel of disgust.

The general attitude and contradictions of and by the followers of christianity is completely disgusting on many levels, and I don't even wanna get into it anymore. When asked difficult questions, they will surely go silent. Or otherwise: excuses. 100% to date. Many and many of them, certainly. If I've learned anything, I should leave these degenerate lying human beings be and focus on more enlightening material in life.

This post has been edited by biatche: Yesterday, 08:34 PM
Spear2
post Yesterday, 10:22 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(prophetjul @ Nov 1 2017, 09:20 AM)
WRONG.

There is NO MERIT point system.

Why do you call the bible which has more than 400 plus prophecies of the messiah, of which 300 plus has been fulfilled as Fairy tale book?
Does a fairy tale book give you that?

Do you understand statistics and probability?
Here is the first prophecy we are going to discuss, quoting you "To begin with, did you know that the Old Testament prophet Micah, writing circa 700 B.C., out of the hundreds and hundreds of cities in the scores and scores of nations in existence all over the world even in those days, designated Bethlehem of Judea as the birthplace of the Messiah (Micah 5:2)?"

Micah 5:2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

The verse is referring to a clan not a place.

Whereas in Matthew 2:4-6 New International Version (NIV)

4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:

6 “‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler
who will shepherd my people Israel.’[a]”

Hence is it not accurate.
unknown warrior
post Yesterday, 10:32 PM

12 Years Member /k/ ELDER
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Nov 18 2017, 07:45 PM)
Circular reasoning so I am dismissing your argument. If you do not see it, then I cannot help you. But you missed the point. You were claiming that the Jews persisted until today because of God. That is your belief but the fact is we all persisted, our ancestors have gone through the tribulation and threat of extinction numerous times as would the Jews had, so Jews were not that unique in the history of mankind. Why the Jews persisted as a race and tribe, keeping their identity as most of us had lost ours, because the cohesion provided by their belief that they were somewhat special.
Never saw that as an argument, just sharing. Peace bruh.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0578sec    1.64    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 03:36 AM