Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

79 Pages « < 70 71 72 73 74 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Questions for Islam., Drop your questions here and discuss. (Religious Issues)

views

puchongite
post Jun 11 2019, 08:04 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,906 posts

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ Jun 11 2019, 07:18 PM)
To people like him I say, pls stick to your field of expertise..
He did not go off from his field. Creationism has always been something relevant to religion.
mitun
post Jun 11 2019, 08:12 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 11 2019, 08:04 PM)
He did not go off from his field. Creationism has always been something relevant to religion.
This is more like fiction. You could probably make a B grade movie about dinosaur Jin.
puchongite
post Jun 11 2019, 08:28 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,906 posts

QUOTE(mitun @ Jun 11 2019, 08:12 PM)
This is more like fiction. You could probably make a B grade movie about dinosaur Jin.
You see, Qur'an mentions about many animals, dinosaur is not mentioned. How could the Qur'an does not mention about such a dominant creature ? But Qur'an does mentioned about Jin. So dinosaur must be Jin after much lengthy and detail research.

Jin.. term yg digunakan untuk makhluk sebelum manusia

So this is consistent with science and Quran.
mitun
post Jun 11 2019, 08:58 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 11 2019, 08:28 PM)
You see, Qur'an mentions about many animals,  dinosaur is not mentioned. How could the Qur'an does not mention about such a dominant creature ? But Qur'an does mentioned about Jin. So dinosaur must be Jin after much lengthy and detail research.

Jin.. term yg digunakan untuk makhluk sebelum manusia

So this is consistent with science and Quran.
It’s about as legit as any other scientific miracle in the Quran. At some point someone will come up with the Arabic word for Jin being related to dinosaurs and this will be another miracle.
ramz
post Jun 12 2019, 06:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,651 posts

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/479197

Do we really need to curb these activities? In a first world country these impositions are ridiculous. Do we need these "jaga tepi kain orang" mentality?

We need to focus on human wellbeing. If activities does not affect human wellbeing, don't be so nosy.

Anyway I know most Muslims won't agree with me coz their religion teaches them to be busy body.
Spear2
post Jun 12 2019, 08:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,068 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jun 12 2019, 06:59 AM)

Do we really need to curb these activities? In a first world country these impositions are ridiculous. Do we need these "jaga tepi kain orang" mentality?

We need to focus on human wellbeing. If activities does not affect human wellbeing, don't be so nosy.

Anyway I know most Muslims won't agree with me coz their religion teaches them to be busy body.
Not many of us can make this distinction and be somewhat amused, because to many believers, belief and reality are blurred. Their belief is reality and their reality is belief. For someone to deviate is a spiritually criminal act.
puchongite
post Jun 12 2019, 08:36 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,906 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jun 12 2019, 06:59 AM)

Not sure if you guys gotten the story correct or not, apparently this guy is a Chinese fisher man ( non-Muslim ). He did it probably under the misguided idea that if he dressed up in this way, he could get his prayer answered by this local deity of this land. Usually the Chinese pray to Datuk Kong for fortune.

We don't know whether what will he be charged. But then he might be charged for religious blasphemy. But obviously he has no intention to perform blasphemy.

I briefly saw a video of him making an apology for his blunder.

This post has been edited by puchongite: Jun 12 2019, 08:42 AM
Spear2
post Jun 12 2019, 08:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,068 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 12 2019, 08:36 AM)
Not sure if you guys gotten the story correct or not, apparently this guy is a Chinese fisher man ( non-Muslim ). He did it probably under the misguided idea that if he dressed up in this way, he could get his prayer answered by this local deity of this land. Usually the Chinese pray to Datuk Kong for fortune.

We don't know whether what will he be charged. But then he might be charged for religious blasphemy.

I briefly saw a video of him making an apology for his blunder.
So it was a false alarm? Cute smile.gif
puchongite
post Jun 12 2019, 08:45 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,906 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jun 12 2019, 08:41 AM)
So it was a false alarm? Cute smile.gif
This guy might be prosecuted for blasphemy which he obviously has no intention to perform.
ramz
post Jun 12 2019, 08:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,651 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 12 2019, 08:45 AM)
This guy might be prosecuted for blasphemy which he obviously has no intention to perform.
If that is the case he got caught wearing a Muslim attire while praying to his god. Sounds even more stupid.
Spear2
post Jun 12 2019, 09:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,068 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jun 12 2019, 08:58 AM)
If that is the case he got caught wearing a Muslim attire while praying to his god. Sounds even more stupid.
His unauthorised Muslim attire is infringing a heavenly copyright smile.gif
puchongite
post Jun 12 2019, 09:11 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,906 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jun 12 2019, 08:58 AM)
Here is the video of his apology :-

It's a funny story if people could take it simply as a blunder.

It becomes terrible if he is seen as having intention to perform blasphemy.
ramz
post Jun 14 2019, 02:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,651 posts

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/201...eterans/1762093

when people think with their scriptures, they make logic like this.

Because of what he does at night, will it affect his ability to work ? No. So why does he need to take leave?

This post has been edited by ramz: Jun 14 2019, 02:20 PM
Spear2
post Jun 14 2019, 02:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,068 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jun 14 2019, 02:16 PM)

Because of what he does at night, will it affect his ability to work ? No. So why does he need to take leave?
Then it is easy to make anyone, even the PM himself, go on leave. No need sex even, just show him from his back accepting a bundle of 100 bills, look like the PM so investigate. In fact the whole cabinet of ministers can be made to go on leave ...
Lionel90
post Jun 14 2019, 03:49 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,099 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jun 14 2019, 02:16 PM)

Wait, why are you making assumption about their reasoning where none is needed? They have provided their reason:
“He should be given leave from official duties to allow the police and the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission to fully probe the video which implicate him.

“It will also preserve the good name of Pakatan Harapan in Putrajaya,” Dr Idris told a press conference at Restoran Amjal in Lembah Pantai here.

Not that I agree with the reasoning, because well, going on leave probably doesn't make much difference when you obviously still have some power despite being on leave.

Also, as much as we find the criminalisation of LGBT nonsense, it's still in the laws hence he still might have committed an offense against that law, I believe along with several others. One can hope that this would result in them thinking about abolishing that law.
ramz
post Jun 21 2019, 01:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,651 posts

https://www.malaymail.com/news/life/2019/06...assment/1763999

I never understand the need to cover up for muslim ladies.
And Why the man can be bare from the navel, showing off his nipples, armpits and bare back and still considered decend?

My kid has been harassed so much over wearing tudung, she is now immune to the attacks. A blank stare does the job pretty well.
razzims
post Jun 21 2019, 03:35 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jun 21 2019, 01:11 PM)
https://www.malaymail.com/news/life/2019/06...assment/1763999

I never understand the need to cover up for muslim ladies.
And Why the man can be bare from the navel, showing off his nipples, armpits and bare back and still considered decend?

My kid has been harassed so much over wearing tudung, she is now immune to the attacks. A blank stare does the job pretty well.
wisdom thought me that men get horny with what they see and women with what they hear. so its a practice for men to use their head and not the other botak head
ramz
post Jun 21 2019, 03:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,651 posts

QUOTE(razzims @ Jun 21 2019, 03:35 PM)
wisdom thought me that men get horny with what they see and women with what they hear. so its a practice for men to use their head and not the other botak head
Ok, using your standard, the guys must tie their tongue.
Just kidding.

My opinion is just teach the guys at an early teenage age to respect the opposite sex no matter how horny u get, and masturbate if u tak tahan. Don't pula teach them haram to masturbate. If not no outlet lagi bahaya.

That should be the way. Not teach girls to cover up.
razzims
post Jun 21 2019, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jun 21 2019, 03:56 PM)
Ok, using your standard, the guys must tie their tongue.
Just kidding.

My opinion is just teach the guys at an early teenage age to respect the opposite sex no matter how horny u get, and masturbate if u tak tahan. Don't pula teach them haram to masturbate. If not no outlet lagi bahaya.

That should be the way. Not teach girls to cover up.
if you teach them to masturbate they probably will not appreciate marriages. its not that big of offense, masturbation in islam actually.

how much the girl will cover up? if they go sexy like west atok pun tak tahan ooo
ramz
post Jun 21 2019, 04:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,651 posts

QUOTE(razzims @ Jun 21 2019, 04:05 PM)
if you teach them to masturbate they probably will not appreciate marriages. its not that big of offense, masturbation in islam actually.

how much the girl will cover up? if they go sexy like west atok pun tak tahan ooo
Because u are indoctrinated to tak tahan. Girl cover, can tahan. Tak cover, tak boleh tahan. Apa ni? Do u know that even a naked girl walking in public it is wrong to rape?

Btw, I was teenager before, guys can get horny with covered girls just as must as non covered. You don't think so?

79 Pages « < 70 71 72 73 74 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0779sec    2.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 08:15 AM