QUOTE(wingbee @ May 5 2019, 03:28 PM)
When i read this statement, it is as if ts is asking religion person to start doubting which will eventually stop believing in their religion. To be honest, this i cant do. You cant follow a religion but at the same time believe that there is no god. This is hypocrite.
Going out of topic. Religion is there to give basic guide and rules to the way of life. It tells you what you should and should not do. Using logic, the following are the few effects of not having religion:
1) Without religion, there will be no way of determining what is right and what is wrong. This could lead into a believe where everyone is right
and can do whatever they want. Eg: hurting other people is alright, robbery becoming alright, etc
2) Without religion, the world will went to the opposite of unite, since everyone will do their best for their own right. Eg: collision between a group of people that think robbery is okay, a group of people that wants to kill aka psychopath, a group of people that want to have incest/sex/rape out of marriage/homo and a group of people that think all of above is wrong.
Back to topic. Before ts can go further into the path of doubting of god in every religion, it is best to do some research in history of dark age of western with an open mind. Also study the origin and law imposed by every religion. It is also best to engage in conversation with the scholars for further information. The purpose of this study is so that ts can find the reason why everyone with religion believe that there is a god and things that will happen once god is taken out.
QUOTE(wingbee @ May 6 2019, 04:41 PM)
1. It is clear that you do not know anything about Islam. You just make an assumption without any reliable source of information. Can you give me any source that i can find the so called humanism that are not corrupted and is 100% justice? Or else this is just something that you thought on your own. You have also give a fact harmony is less within islamic countries. Fact means it is studied and recorded and available for public. Where can i get this source?
2. In every religion, there are black sheeps. These black sheeps does not represent the religion. Same as atheism. There are killers and shooters from atheist background, but i would not use them as representative of atheism. As for the myriad of Hadith, how much can you find? Please also list out each of them along with authors.
3. Those bombers are idolizing Isis. Do you know that Isis kills more muslim than non muslims? Why would muslim recognize these bombers as muslims? I would never do so. It is says in quran chapter 5:32:
"Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as is he had save mandkind entirely".
Ps: im not here to represent other religions, just Islams. If you dont like islam, it is okay. You can still lives in this world without liking Islam. You just have to worry about the world after you are dead ^^
I am sure if you stay long enough, there will be more replies than you can handle
I will address your points later ... (from serious kopitiam, cannot continue there due to high risk
From,https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...entry92591125This post has been edited by Spear2: May 6 2019, 05:35 PM