Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What are you afraid/fear/worry about?, i worry that...

views

TSacepilot12
post May 24 2017, 03:22 PM, updated 7y ago

On my way
623 posts

i worry that my business doesn't turn out the be the way i want, i will lose everything.
I'm worry that i will lose something or someone important in my life
i'm worry that if my business doesn't turn out to be good, i will lose direction which mean I don't know what else i can do..

I hate working for others i always want to be at top so I'm not controlled by others..

If i failed my business, will I be able to have another idea to start again? I'm worry about too much..

what about you? do you fear something or worry about something in life?

exp : can't achieve rm***K amount of money at 30? 35? 40? 45?
o0o0
post May 24 2017, 03:34 PM

Casual
440 posts

QUOTE(acepilot12 @ May 24 2017, 03:22 PM)
i worry that my business doesn't turn out the be the way i want, i will lose everything.
i'm worry that if my business doesn't turn out to be good, i will lose direction which mean I don't know what else i can do..

I hate working for others i always want to be at top so I'm not controlled by others..

If i failed my business, will I be able to have another idea to start again? I'm worry about too much..

i fear property market will collapse
or stay stagnant for next 10 years..

i scare the property bubble will burst..
by that time 800k condo selling 300k also no ppl buy,
ppl dont even have money to buy food, no need talk about house..
by that time all the condo u see in KL are abondon, become rumah hantu, tempat penyagih dadah,
all condo management run away because majority can't pay maintainance fee..

Kilohertz
post May 24 2017, 04:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,172 posts

QUOTE(o0o0 @ May 24 2017, 03:34 PM)

by that time all the condo u see in KL are abondon, become rumah hantu, tempat penyagih dadah,
You invested a lot is it? smile.gif
SUSdangerminimouse
post May 24 2017, 04:37 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(acepilot12 @ May 24 2017, 03:22 PM)

actually as human beings we are very fragile.

One minute everything is going well, another minute...boom !!! you are dead.

even a light hit on our head can kill us.

sit in car, will never know when we will die while driving.

even sleeping also, dunno if a landslide will engulf us.

life not meant to be permanent, just live life at it is.
Shibato
post May 24 2017, 09:13 PM

35 posts

I afraid become crazy. My family will sad if see me cant control myself
TSacepilot12
post May 24 2017, 09:35 PM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(o0o0 @ May 24 2017, 03:34 PM)

but i don't think our market will collapse easily.. just thinking i've got no experience in property houses.. what makes you think it will collapse?
TSacepilot12
post May 24 2017, 09:36 PM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(Kilohertz @ May 24 2017, 04:22 PM)
You invested a lot is it? smile.gif
basically.. my entire standard 6 until now ( 20 years old ) time and all the money i earned from games gone.. if i fail..
TSacepilot12
post May 24 2017, 09:37 PM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(dangerminimouse @ May 24 2017, 04:37 PM)
actually as human beings we are very fragile.

One minute everything is going well, another minute...boom !!! you are dead.

even a light hit on our head can kill us.

sit in car, will never know when we will die while driving.

even sleeping also, dunno if a landslide will engulf us.

life not meant to be permanent, just live life at it is.
true.. sometimes when i drive i'm very scare because i know how fragile life can be.. i'm worry that i've build everything so hard.. years.. tears and fears.. with all the pain and disappointment.. if i die tomorrow, everything gone.. sometimes.. living a normal life is more worth it.. u dun have to deal with shyt.. but when i see people drive nice cars and live big houses with their own private jet.. that motivates me
TSacepilot12
post May 24 2017, 09:38 PM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(Shibato @ May 24 2017, 09:13 PM)
I afraid become crazy. My family will sad if see me cant control myself
explain more.. why crazy?
o0o0
post May 25 2017, 09:20 AM

Casual
440 posts

QUOTE(acepilot12 @ May 24 2017, 09:35 PM)
but i don't think our market will collapse easily.. just thinking i've got no experience in property houses.. what makes you think it will collapse?
because so many supply but demand so low,
since 2012, all the house buyers mindset is to buy the house and rent it out,
then use the rental to cover loan installment, after 35 years finished the loan, the house belong to them already,
they think this as a guarantee high profit investment..

that's why too many people have this thinking and jump into property market,
once demand increased, property price will follow increase..
hence caused property price so high today.

all these buyers that do it on year 2012 / 2013 has earned a big money,
because they are the first wave, during that time still alot tenants available..
but those people jump into property market in 2nd / 3rd / 4th wave are too late already,
because people that want to rent house already rented with 1st wave buyers.
therefore caused situation now too many house want to rent out, but no people want to rent..

now is just year 2017, the 2nd / 3rd / 4th wave house buyers still can barely cover the house installment,
because their house just completed and condo usually giving first 2 years free maintenance, and their previous saving still has remaining money to support,
but they definitely living in a struggle life and can't spend on additional things.
hence it form a loop cycle, less people spending, all business can't do well, so business start to cut cost start terminating staff cut down headcount, so economy down turn.
the impact go back to them again, the 2nd / 3rd / 4th wave house buyers some become jobless, can't pay the loan any more,
so either they sell the house with very cheap price or let bank take back the house and lelong it,
when situation getting terible, property market collapse.

the house developers are the ultimate winner, the rich become richer, the poor become poorer..

This post has been edited by o0o0: May 25 2017, 09:21 AM
alanyuppie
post May 25 2017, 09:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

You're still young and have lotsa time to get back up again.

Try worry less as its good for your well being as well.A good emotional (and physical) health improve the chances of your succeeding .

SUSdangerminimouse
post May 25 2017, 09:25 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(acepilot12 @ May 24 2017, 09:37 PM)
true.. sometimes when i drive i'm very scare because i know how fragile life can be.. i'm worry that i've build everything so hard.. years.. tears and fears.. with all the pain and disappointment.. if i die tomorrow, everything gone.. sometimes.. living a normal life is more worth it.. u dun have to deal with shyt.. but when i see people drive nice cars and live big houses with their own private jet.. that motivates me
I read in newspapers, sometimes even the rich people have everything going well for them, beautiful wife, many kids, big house, business going damn well, etc etc - then suddenly tragedy hit, all gone.

Years ago, when I was a teenager I read in newspaper about one very rich successful guy who graduated from Oxford, out of scholarship as he came from a low middle class family. He returned to Msia, and figured out a construction technique that made him lots of money. He married a beautiful wife with 2 kids. He got a big bucks business, live in big house and travel overseas for vacation a lot. He is only 29 years old. One day his driver was driving his 7 series BMW with him, wife and kids. They were driving along Mont Kiara, suddenly a construction equipment from one of the condos fell on to the car. It killed him instantly and his wife has to go thru surgery to remove her spleen. The breadwinner is gone and the whole family has to restart.

My ex girlfriend, she used to live in big bungalow in Damansara as her father was a successful orthopeadic surgeon. He sent her brother and sister to overseas to study and they are now citizens there. They so rich that they go to expensive international school to study. One day the father was conducting surgery somehow, he accidentaly wound his hand on one of his patients, and contracted haepatitis. It then later infected his liver, and he had liver cancer. After that, her father died, and the whole family plunged into poverty. Luckily the mum sold the Damansara Heights bungalow and that funded her education and they moved into a double storey link house, no servants, no driver, no lavish furniture.

Oh how fate can change in just seconds.

That's why when I see rich people boast, I laugh a them, because they not control their own fate. Last time I was in competition to lead a team in my MBA project, then this Indian national who work as a director in Msia for 16 years boasted his prowess in front of my team mates, he show off his rolex watch, told us how he took a briefcase of 500k to pay as deposit for his lavish apartment, he show off his Mercedes benz and even tell us his exploits doing business in Msia. He even boast he give donation to charities (show off) and say by doing so he wash off his sins as a rich man because he so-called want to share his richess. The MBA class mates so follow his lead lah, then in the end our result was so bad we got 65 marks because of his casual tidak apa attitude. I was so unhappy my average marks was 75 to 100, now I got 65 pot black marks because of him. After graduation, I heard he was send packing back to India because his business wasn't doing well here. So I say why people boast?? I just cannot brain because for me anything giveth and taketh is from god, I mean it all due respects it depends on what you believe in. If u r Buddhist or Athiest you will also believe that life so fragile, so WE need to be humble and not boast to people because we are not immortal.

This post has been edited by dangerminimouse: May 25 2017, 09:29 AM
TSacepilot12
post May 25 2017, 12:14 PM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(dangerminimouse @ May 25 2017, 09:25 AM)
I read in newspapers, sometimes even the rich people have everything going well for them, beautiful wife, many kids, big house, business going damn well, etc etc - then suddenly tragedy hit, all gone.

Years ago, when I was a teenager I read in newspaper about one very rich successful guy who graduated from Oxford, out of scholarship as he came from a low middle class family. He returned to Msia, and figured out a construction technique that made him lots of money. He married a beautiful wife with 2 kids. He got a big bucks business, live in big house and travel overseas for vacation a lot. He is only 29 years old. One day his driver was driving his 7 series BMW with him, wife and kids. They were driving along Mont Kiara, suddenly a construction equipment from one of the condos fell on to the car. It killed him instantly and his wife has to go thru surgery to remove her spleen. The breadwinner is gone and the whole family has to restart.

My ex girlfriend, she used to live in big bungalow in Damansara as her father was a successful orthopeadic surgeon. He sent her brother and sister to overseas to study and they are now citizens there. They so rich that they go to expensive international school to study. One day the father was conducting surgery somehow, he accidentaly wound his hand on one of his patients, and contracted haepatitis. It then later infected his liver, and he had liver cancer. After that, her father died, and the whole family plunged into poverty. Luckily the mum sold the Damansara Heights bungalow and that funded her education and they moved into a double storey link house, no servants, no driver, no lavish furniture.

Oh how fate can change in just seconds.

That's why when I see rich people boast, I laugh a them, because they not control their own fate. Last time I was in competition to lead a team in my MBA project, then this Indian national who work as a director in Msia for 16 years boasted his prowess in front of my team mates, he show off his rolex watch, told us how he took a briefcase of 500k to pay as deposit for his lavish apartment, he show off his Mercedes benz and even tell us his exploits doing business in Msia. He even boast he give donation to charities (show off) and say by doing so he wash off his sins as a rich man because he so-called want to share his richess. The MBA class mates so follow his lead lah, then in the end our result was so bad we got 65 marks because of his casual tidak apa attitude. I was so unhappy my average marks was 75 to 100, now I got 65 pot black marks because of him. After graduation, I heard he was send packing back to India because his business wasn't doing well here. So I say why people boast?? I just cannot brain because for me anything giveth and taketh is from god, I mean it all due respects it depends on what you believe in. If u r Buddhist or Athiest you will also believe that life so fragile, so WE need to be humble and not boast to people because we are not immortal.
totally understood. What I actually mean is that I really want my family to live a better life and a comfortable one for my dad. At least a proper car for my dad to go to work ( currently using motor ) My mom is babysitting 2 babies now, i really hope that she can stop working and have a good time to retire. I don't like rolex or stuff like that even now i'm wearing a 50 ringgit watch and most of my shrit are from taobao which is very cheap. But let's say cars I prefer to have a comfortable car that can travel far so i can bring my family out to enjoy life, private jets is for me to enjoy and my wife. I don't show off my stuff ( i dont' have ) because i came from very poor family back then. My mom need to find coins in our home in order to buy 1 chicken rice RM3.50 when I was like standard 2 or 3 . I do believe life is fragile, i'm always staying humble and i just want to live better life and allow my parent to retire, honestly your advice is gold to me
SUSdangerminimouse
post May 25 2017, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(acepilot12 @ May 25 2017, 12:14 PM)
totally understood. What I actually mean is that I really want my family to live a better life and a comfortable one for my dad. At least  a proper car for my dad to go to work ( currently using motor ) My mom is babysitting 2 babies now, i really hope that she can stop working and have a good time to retire. I don't like rolex or stuff like that even now i'm wearing a 50 ringgit watch and most of my shrit are from taobao which is very cheap. But let's say cars I prefer to have a comfortable car that can travel far so i can bring my family out to enjoy life, private jets is for me to enjoy and my wife. I don't show off my stuff ( i dont' have ) because i came from very poor family back then. My mom need to find coins in our home in order to buy 1 chicken rice RM3.50 when I was like standard 2 or 3 . I do believe life is fragile, i'm always staying humble and i just want to live better life and allow my parent to retire, honestly your advice is gold to me
Too much of anything is no good. Mike Tyson went broke went he overspend his richess on cars and houses. Even it can strike movie stars like Johnny Depp and Nicholas Cage, when they spent beyond their means. Always be careful about spending. It is good advise you give about taobao, maybe I will look it up too, to save my cost.

It doesn't just because you got more money, means you can spend uncontrollably. Always prepare a budget, cost expenses monitoring on daily basis (there are handphone apps that you can download to record your every day expenses), do some investment to grow your money - buy stocks, house, insurance (but avoid those get fast rich schemes).

Lyu
post May 26 2017, 12:03 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

if resign first can't get job
Ayam stress yo

kamfoo
post May 27 2017, 02:29 AM

Enthusiast
793 posts

Worry my pet health
jichuen
post May 27 2017, 02:35 AM

On my way
627 posts

bro. i feel you man. im finishing my degree. planing to do a startup. a very big project. stress but motivated as well. im defo in your shoe.

Hookah Stuff
post May 27 2017, 05:37 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

30 year old guy here. My advice, mistakes is normal swallow the pain and move on. Emotions will bring you down, obstacle can be your family and friends too.

Don't be afraid go make mistakes, don't be afraid of people not liking you.

Make sure you take care of your ownself first before others.

Read often on real stuff not motivational crap.

Don't sugar coat your dreams or mindset, face the reality. Like a brick wall is heading your way, be prepare for rejection, try and keep trying.

Don't be afriad to loose something dearly to you, life is short.
SUSJoeTheGreatOne
post Jun 3 2017, 06:45 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

I'm worried that I'll get locked up for life, and I will spent my entire natural life in prison.
I'm worried that I won't be able to play more PC games, and get broke.
I'm worried that I'll get beat up and lose my rights as a citizen.

I was incarcerated in Germany, spent 1 month in a federal prison for false terrorism charges, etc. I was interrogated and beaten. Then I was released, because I was proven innocent. I flew back to Malaysia, worst experience in my life. I am never going back to Germany ever again, I'm planning to fly to Japan and venture there.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:16 AM