Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Secret behind the Rape of Nanking

views

SUSwankongyew
post May 24 2017, 11:43 AM, updated 7y ago

Regular
1,177 posts

China has applied to register materials concerning the “Nanking massacre” and “comfort women”, both of which are said to have been perpetrated by the Japanese army, at the UNESCO Memory of the World Programme. However, there are many documents and testimonies that reveal that both were falsehoods, and their historical veracity has not been proven. Behind China’s application, one can get a glimpse of their political intentions to harm Japan’s image.

The tipping point, when the Nanking massacre became widely known to the world, came with the publication of “The Rape of Nanking”, in 1997. However, it has been pointed out that the book contains numerous errors, such as the use of photos that had nothing to do with Nanking.

Did the Nanking massacre really occur? Why was the book published? Master Ryuho Okawa of the Happy Science Group conjured forth the spirit of Iris Chang, the Chinese- American author of the book to determine the truth.
The spirit of Iris Chang appeared with an anguished look, crying, “I was killed!” After the publication of “The Rape of Nanking,” Ms. Chang was said to have fallen into depression and committed suicide by a self-inflicted gunshot wound. However she said that she was killed by those who wanted to silence her.

So then, why was she murdered? For what purpose was the book written? The truth that came to light was shocking.

She claimed that she”was promised fame and fortune”, and confessed, “I was young and ambitious, and was gripped by a sense of justice and a duty to inform the world about this incident.”

However, the misrepresentations in the book were revealed to be false very quickly by many historical researchers who wanted to protect Japan’s honor.

For instance, a photo of a tank that was described as “a Japanese tank firing on a civilian house,” actually did not exist at the time of the Nanking battle. There is also a malicious forgery with a caption that reads “comfort women entrained by the Japanese army,” which was an intentionally blurred photo of farmers on the street guarded by soldiers. Further, while the “massacre” was said to have taken place in December, people in the photos are seen to be wearing summer clothes. There are many other similar instances that are either contradictory or are from questionable sources.

In this way, it has been revealed that, the photos appearing in the book had nothing to do with the “Nanking massacre”.

As she continued her research on WWII, and as these contradictions came to light, Chang came to hold doubts about the Nanking massacre, and began to think that all of the damage from China’s civil war was being foisted on Japan out of convenience.

Moreover, while 300,000 people were said to have been killed during the “Nanking massacre”, the spirit of Chang “confessed” that, “there were those who were making an effort to inflate the numbers.” America killed over 300,000 Japanese during the Tokyo air raids and the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, both of which were against international law and should be considered a holocaust. She stated that America wanted to “forge” the 300,000 victims of the Nanking massacre to make Japan appear crueler so as to justify their own actions during the air raids and the atomic bombings.

Incidentally, the preface of “The Rape of Nanking,” goes out of its way to state that, “when we reflect on how the number of casualties in Nanking exceeds the number of those killed in the American air raids on Tokyo (80~120 thousand) and exceeds also the number of the total death toll in both atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it is impossible not to be shocked.”

It seems then that the book was written by American and Chinese interests that seemed to collaborate in making Japan out to be a villain.

However, around the time President Bush was inaugurated, Chang said, “America’s attitude shifted, and I started to fear for my life”. She said she does not know who killed her, since it happened so quickly, but she is sure that she was being targeted.

Apparently, as America urgently needed Japan’s support in their war in Iraq and the Islamic world, Chang, who had the potential to become a flashpoint in Japanese-American relations, was seen to be a liability.

After her death, Chang’s spirit traveled to the spiritual realm of Nanking for research, but stated that, “I hardly saw anybody who was killed in Nanking by a Japanese soldier.” Furthermore, reflecting on the mass purges committed in communist nations such as China and Russia after the war, she tearfully stated that, “I am not so confident anymore that Japan was really so evil.”

After revealing the truth, the spirit of Chang apologized saying, “People of Japan, I am sorry. My book is fraudulent. Please remove it from print.”

If the lies of the Nanking massacre are regarded as truth, then Japan will be seen as a nation that carried out crimes against humanity on par with the Nazis, and Chinese hegemony, which unapologetically cracks down on human rights like they did in Tiananmen Square, and colonizes surrounding countries as “autonomous regions”, will appear to be justified. This must never happen.

The United States, which should be restraining China’s military expansion, is currently suffering from budget deficits, and is therefore cutting down on military spending. Even more so, since the United States needs China to purchase their government bonds, it is unable to take a firm stance against Chinese excesses.

As this occurs, Japan is trying to amend article 9 of the Constitution in order to protect itself from Chinese aggression.

However, if these fraudulent historical narratives are allowed to propagate, Japan’s legitimacy may be lost, and the Constitutional amendment will be criticized as “Japan preparing for war.”

All of this is not merely a matter of history. It is a matter of legitimacy as a nation, and a question of which side the righteousness of God sits.

The spirit of Chang pleaded
“Please do not use my book for evil purposes. Lies are not to be allowed”
“Please do not use my book to justify Chinese hegemony,”
“Please help the democratic activists in China,”
“May America restrain its pride and be on the side of truth.”

Currently Ms. Chang is wandering between the Ashura hell of suffering and destruction, and the indefinite hell where those who misled people ideologically reside. Her motivation for writing her book may have been well intentioned, but the crime of spreading false ideology is just that heavy.

In order to not allow Chang’s cry of conscience go to waste, Japan should muster the courage to reflect back on its own historical perspective, withdrawing the Kono Discourse, and advocate Japan’s legitimacy to the world.
Furthermore, Japan should amend Article 9 of the Constitution, and collaborate with friendly nations to prevent China from committing further wrongs.
http://eng.the-liberty.com/2014/5260/
news channel
post May 24 2017, 11:46 AM

0 posts

PRC communist China propaganda?

Falsehood?
DDG_Ross
post May 24 2017, 11:47 AM

24 posts

memory of the world?
yea another useless shit by UN
news channel
post May 24 2017, 11:49 AM

0 posts

This one win:

For instance, a photo of a tank that was described as “a Japanese tank firing on a civilian house,” actually did not exist at the time of the Nanking battle. There is also a malicious forgery with a caption that reads “comfort women entrained by the Japanese army,” which was an intentionally blurred photo of farmers on the street guarded by soldiers. Further, while the “massacre” was said to have taken place in December, people in the photos are seen to be wearing summer clothes. There are many other similar instances that are either contradictory or are from questionable sources.

buysellaccount
post May 24 2017, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
125 posts

site stinks of falun gong.

http://eng.the-liberty.com/about-master-ryuho-okawa/
SUSKLboy92
post May 24 2017, 11:51 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

Master Ryuho Okawa of the Happy Science Group conjured forth the spirit of Iris Chang, the Chinese- American author of the book to determine the truth. The spirit of Iris Chang appeared with an anguished look

user posted image
ray123
post May 24 2017, 11:52 AM

Senior Citizen
2,469 posts

While I understand many are turned-off by China's zeal in proclaiming their historical woes, it is very difficult to sympathize with those 'Japanese defenders', especially after the way they had toyed with the Koreans regarding Hashima Island (aka Battleship Island):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashima_Islan...val_controversy
SUSBlueButtBaboon
post May 24 2017, 11:57 AM

FEEL WITH IT
517 posts

QUOTE(news channel @ May 24 2017, 11:46 AM)
PRC communist China propaganda?

Falsehood?
More like pak cik sam
num123
post May 24 2017, 12:00 PM

Casual
375 posts

spirit of ms chang wtf?
news channel
post May 24 2017, 12:01 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(BlueButtBaboon @ May 24 2017, 11:57 AM)
More like pak cik sam
I dunno.

Some say got raped and some say tadda rape.
MilitaryMadness
post May 24 2017, 12:02 PM

Regular
1,298 posts

Master Ryuho Okawa of the Happy Science Group conjured forth the spirit of Iris Chang, the Chinese- American author of the book to determine the truth.

I stopped reading at this. laugh.gif
desmond2020
post May 24 2017, 12:03 PM

Enthusiast
797 posts

Huhuhu

Japan imperial army bootlicker spotted

must be descendant of Japanese collaborator
pandah
post May 24 2017, 12:04 PM

On my way
668 posts

Happy science is bullshit

Conjuring spirit may not be bullshit, but conjured by the master is absolutely bullshit
everest
post May 24 2017, 12:04 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

seather
post May 24 2017, 12:05 PM

xXxXxXxXx
1,292 posts

the truth is usually somewhere between both extremes...
SUS[[x]]
post May 24 2017, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

So no rape and no massacre happened at all?
num123
post May 24 2017, 12:06 PM

Casual
375 posts

QUOTE(MilitaryMadness @ May 24 2017, 12:02 PM)
I stopped reading at this. laugh.gif
exactly. sounded an awful lot like bull crap to me
pobox
post May 24 2017, 12:06 PM

On my way
532 posts

Can someone please summarise what is Happy Science trying to say here?
SUS[[x]]
post May 24 2017, 12:09 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(pobox @ May 24 2017, 12:06 PM)
Can someone please summarise what is Happy Science trying to say here?
the spirit of Chang apologized saying, “People of Japan, I am sorry. My book is fraudulent. Please remove it from print.”
pobox
post May 24 2017, 12:10 PM

On my way
532 posts

QUOTE(x @ May 24 2017, 12:09 PM)
the spirit of Chang apologized saying, “People of Japan, I am sorry. My book is fraudulent. Please remove it from print.”
Means someone is saying "the ghost says so"?

2 Pages  1 2 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:44 AM