Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Problematic staff

views

alien3d
post May 28 2017, 12:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(Nog_1985 @ May 28 2017, 12:25 PM)
It's always easier to say than done bro.

I will let you with your opinion as I have open this thread to seek an opinion on how to counter such staff behavior and not to bash other user thread.

And do note, Boss and Team Leader is 2 different role. Boss uses people to met their target but leader develops people to met the target set.
Try to be in call center environment and then only you will know every minutes count.

Thanks for your irrelevant comment.
Have a good day.
my answer just one..

If you want to manage you team..

Don't focus on people issue but how to reduce the workload..
They is always be issue of BURNOUT .. When people burn out they tend to focus on doing other thing ... Try to escalate how work enviroment like
every 2 hour in the chair can have rest 15 minute.. So they need to focus on what people telling instead of been bom of queue of people angrywith x,y,z company.

Every time count ?

Most of the call centre only do script talk and all depend on freakin level 1,2,3,4,5 which i dam freakin annoy..
In the end depend on Service Level Agreement (SLA).I mean SLA hour which translate to time count..

Delay is unavoidable so learn hot to manage..

And finally "HUMAN NOT TARGET". bangwall.gif They only do as Standard Of Procedure.. it's like chinaman company if you said so.

As i said before, advise only can be done upon telling the truth since this is SERIOUS KOPITIAM, i never troll you unless you want to accept it or.. IT may not constructive as your enviroment but either you want it or not..IT depend.. It's on your problem not the staff and only escalate if you cannot control

Vervain
post May 28 2017, 10:57 PM

Scathach
5,458 posts

Hi TS. The toughest part of managing a team is managing a senior member underling. If you have members whom pays no respect and stands up and fights with you. Remove them. Sorry to say, it is hard to break an old donkey off its bad habit. Trust me, the quicker you weed off the problem, the faster you remove the traitors. If it's just one person standing up, I would talk to him nicely. However, this has escalated to a team of 4. If you can break one twig off, the rest may bow down or resort to move out without causing much of a drama. Remember, you need them to know you steer the ship and they are the crew rowing the boat. A team without unity is a team bound to fail.
SweetPuff
post May 29 2017, 12:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,021 posts

TS, how are their work? Is it necessary to be strict with the work times. Really depends on company policy as well.

For me, I prefer to treat my team as responsible and mature adults. I follow the spirit of the rules, not the letter of the rules.
jonn zee
post May 29 2017, 10:52 PM

On my way
602 posts

what is more important to you?

deliverables or adhering to company rules?

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0112sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:34 PM