Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Olymp trade review

Jifahim
post Nov 24 2018, 10:07 PM

Group: Newbie

Speaking of bitcoin. I noticed, that on Olymp's forex platform the service fee for bitcoin is only 0.1%
Pappymag
post Nov 26 2018, 01:37 AM

Correction, the service fee of 0,1% applies too all Olymp's cryptocurrencies which was actually the reason why I left the exchange for Olymp. The service fee is smaller and the interface is way better than on any other crypto exchange.
PeterSi
post Nov 26 2018, 06:05 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

The interface? What do you mean?
Pappymag
post Nov 30 2018, 05:27 PM

The main profit from cryptocurrencies currently falls on the purchase and sale transactions. In Olymp, it is enough to make one mouse click to sell, and the order will be placed with StopOut. On the exchange, you must first enter the volume of the transaction, then the price and you get no protection from a drawdown. Besides, on the exchange you trade without a leverage, so you get less profit respectively.
Staterrotor
post Dec 1 2018, 09:04 PM

That's right. A broker is more convenient on case of frequent transactions. Besides, the broker offers CFD trading, which means you get to trade with a deposit of any volume, even with 10 dollars.
Pappymag
post Dec 26 2018, 02:53 PM

They say brokers let you trade and profit on demo account, but don't really notice Olymp Trade doing it. I've been tracking bitcoin for weeks, but without much success. And everyone keeps saying there's a great chance to make a lot of money on crypto.
PeterSi
post Dec 26 2018, 04:37 PM

Getting Started

In your personal account settings check the multiplier option. After that you will see the multiplier value on the quotation display in the upper right corner. Now, if you open any cryptocurrency, you will see the value of 10, which means that the leverage is only 10. And if you choose a currency, you will see the number 200 or 100. That is, on traditional currencies, the profit is 20 times higher.
Pappymag
post Jan 11 2019, 02:14 AM

Oh, that's a handy button. I didn't know about it before. Turns out that possible profit gets reduced byt the broker? But why?
Staterrotor
post Jan 15 2019, 03:03 PM

A small leverage for cryptocurrencies is common due to their greater unpredictability compared to traditional assets.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0567sec    4.08    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 01:02 AM