Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Olymp trade review

Certer
post Jun 4 2018, 12:15 AM

Group: Newbie

You're the first one I meet who believes these legends. Russian or any other hackers don't care about your data. And those who care already know everything. By the way, olymp guarantees that all personal data is protected.
PeterSi
post Jun 10 2018, 02:55 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

This broker's been existing for a while already. If there were any incidents then there'd certainly be some information about it. At least I participated in a contest here. I've never done it before. I risked all the time but I got to the first 100. Won 3$.
Staterrotor
post Jul 4 2018, 03:52 PM

I got an email from olymp trade with an announce of a new webinar. It's called "The Great Combinator". They promised to speak about combining two indicators, Bollinger Bands and Bears/Bulls Power. I've tried trading like this before and even managed to connect the third indicator, but I still want to participate. I know that many people despise webinars like that, they find them useless. But I think there is no such thing as useless information. You never know where you might need it.
PeterSi
post Jul 5 2018, 02:55 AM

Getting Started

I wouldn't say I "despise" webinars. But sometimes it seems to me that the teachers believes everyone around are complete idiots. I tried listening to it on olymp and I couldn't. The explanation was too primitive. I personally trade on olymp and use technical analysis exclusively. I even tried to find some pattern in the groups of currency pairs which have the same forecasts. I'm not going to say anything just yet, but something interesting is actually working up.
jimmyng
post Jul 5 2018, 10:57 PM

Getting Started

Is the webinar available in Youtube too??
Certer
post Jul 13 2018, 04:35 PM

I don't quite agree with you. Yes, currencies depend on the dollar, but the exchange rate in each country depends on internal causes and is not constant at all. Therefore, there can be infinitely many options. And this is just the art of technical analysis. Everyone saw there a variety of triangles, often in different directions.
eddie2020
post Jul 17 2018, 08:39 AM

Trusted
Group: Senior Member

Can I have the fb link? I join seems like correct one but inside very silent.. Or those people stop talking inside?
Pappymag
post Jul 17 2018, 11:20 PM

Do you really believe all these strategies work? This is a typical advertising technique to give a more beautiful name in order to interest people. Just look at the names, for example: "The Japanese pearl", "Slides on average". They awaken childish curiosity, what are averages that one needs to slide on.
Staterrotor
post Jul 18 2018, 05:38 AM

But that's great. You will check them out of curiosity, and maybe something useful will stay in your head. A lot of interesting things can be found on Olymp. For example, I watch their "Hot News" every week. It can be useful when trading on news.
PeterSi
post Jul 20 2018, 05:11 PM

Getting Started

I don't really understand how one can trade on news with crypt. I think crypt doesn't obey anything. It is very difficult to reduce risks with crypt. That's why I rarely trade with it.
MK2016
post Jul 21 2018, 02:20 PM

QUOTE(PeterSi @ Jul 5 2018, 02:55 AM)
I wouldn't say I "despise" webinars. But sometimes it seems to me that the teachers believes everyone around are complete idiots. I tried listening to it on olymp and I couldn't. The explanation was too primitive. I personally trade on olymp and use technical analysis exclusively. I even tried to find some pattern in the groups of currency pairs which have the same forecasts. I'm not going to say anything just yet, but something interesting is actually working up.
brows.gif listening....share bro , share...

Staterrotor
post Jul 31 2018, 05:25 PM

I decided to try CCI indicator on olymp trade, it shows the price deviation from the average values. But I still can't get used to it.
PeterSi
post Aug 3 2018, 02:57 PM

Getting Started

You need to consider the levels of support and resistance, adjust the time frame correctly. And it's good to use it with other indicators. Olymp has a lot of different indicators on its platform, you can try them out in various ways. I use cci with macd.
Pappymag
post Aug 18 2018, 05:09 AM

And generally I'm sceptic. Whichever indicators you use, it'll be useless. I want to verify it on Olymp once again.
Staterrotor
post Aug 25 2018, 07:15 PM

If it was this way, would anyone trade on olymp at all? And you can see that at any second there are about 20k online users on the platform. They can't be all newbies. For example, I've been trading there for a long time. I like the fact that the platform is convenient. You can adjust assets the way you want (so you don't see the ones you don't need). It's a trifle of course, but little things can sometime have a final word.
Pappymag
post Sep 3 2018, 03:26 PM

And you're wasting your energy on these small things. Is the platform good, or bad. And these trifles prevent you from making money.
Certer
post Sep 5 2018, 12:12 AM

You're wrong. These trifle actually HELP me make money. Trading on a platform than constantly freezes is a torment. And olymp has a lot of useful stuff, which is very helpful. For example the graphs are easily scaled. Not everyone has it.
commoyo
post Sep 15 2018, 11:22 PM

Avoid it!!!!!!!!! Olymp Trade is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. St. Vincent and the Grenadines does not regulate, so they are running a broker without license.
https://55brokers.com/olymp-trade-review/
Staterrotor
post Oct 24 2018, 11:01 PM

Dude, wake up. Bitcoin is not regulated, and yet everyone believe in it and buy it. The capitalization reaches more than a hundred billion. Why not spreading this sensation all around the world?!
MK2016
post Nov 13 2018, 08:59 PM

QUOTE(eddie2020 @ Jul 17 2018, 08:39 AM)
Can I have the fb link? I join seems like correct one but inside very silent.. Or those people stop talking inside?
Try this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/OlympTradeMalaysia/. Most of the discussion is in Malay but can talk in english too, no prob. Some of them do make money and share their strategies in there..so the group is not bad.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0646sec    7.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 12:23 AM