Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Olymp trade review

Brenjo
post Jan 20 2018, 08:44 PM

Group: Newbie

Who knows, maybe so, but for me both cryptoindex and bitcoin are quite similar, only the profitability is different and the method of analysing the assets.
PeterSi
post Jan 22 2018, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

What were you expecting?) It's a regular asset, its feature is its uniqueness because this asset was created by the broker itself and you won't find anything like it anywhere.
Frode
post Feb 4 2018, 07:55 PM

How are the money withdrawals, they don't delay or cancel them?
Staterrotor
post Feb 11 2018, 04:44 PM

I've recently successfully traded zcash. I was surprised to be honest cause it was like the first time I traded it.
Brenjo
post Feb 14 2018, 07:16 PM

Well, maybe you were just lucky? It happens sometimes, but you should never rely on luck...
PeterSi
post Feb 19 2018, 03:46 PM

Getting Started

Yes, zcash is a nice asset. I could make profit only when I had long expiration time, like 1 hour.
Staterrotor
post Feb 24 2018, 06:52 PM

The shorter the expiration time, the higher the risks. I know it from my own experience. I prefer more conservative trading.
PeterSi
post Mar 18 2018, 09:20 PM

Getting Started

Timeframe is a private matter, I'm more interested in the choice of the right entry point, for example. How do you determine the moment of opening a deal?
MK2016
post Mar 19 2018, 12:20 AM

I have tried on the demo account as well...so far so good. I have learned a lot from the education segment. There are some pretty cool strategies that you can use.

To me, every trading has its risks. So stop being afraid of the platform and try out a strategy that you understand. Not even professionals stop practicing on their demo accounts.

The demo account is needed to try new strategies in action and adjust your trading. I suggest you must watch the webinar “From demo account to live – without losses!”

Staterrotor
post Mar 21 2018, 05:15 PM

Everything depends on the strategy, I for example enter after a candlestick closing, or above the top edge of the channel or below the bottom one, I trade to win back the price. Sometimes I don't even wait for the candlestick to close, I enter when the price of one of the channel edges is crossed.
moominabd
post Mar 27 2018, 10:35 AM

QUOTE(MK2016 @ Mar 19 2018, 12:20 AM)
I have tried on the demo account as well...so far so good. I have learned a lot from the education segment. There are some pretty cool strategies that you can use.

To me, every trading has its risks. So stop being afraid of the platform and try out a strategy that you understand. Not even professionals stop practicing on their demo accounts.

The demo account is needed to try new strategies in action and adjust your trading. I suggest you must watch the webinar “From demo account to live – without losses!”
I couldn't agree more with you bro ! Anyway Im really really new in this OT trading. Do you have any info where we can like discuss our trading strategy? I need some channel so i can learn more about it, you know like FB of whatsapp group?

Brenjo
post Mar 27 2018, 02:42 PM

The stategy you described reminds me one of the forex models, it's interesting how effective this system is...? By the way, what about choosing assets, which of them do you prefer?
MK2016
post Mar 27 2018, 07:18 PM

QUOTE(moominabd @ Mar 27 2018, 10:35 AM)
I couldn't agree more with you bro ! Anyway Im really really new in this OT trading. Do you have any info where we can like discuss our trading strategy? I need some channel so i can learn more about it, you know like FB of whatsapp group?
Thanks Bro ! I usually lepak in this FB group called Olymp Trade Malaysia...try to search for it..but don't choose the wrong one..There's one more OlympTrade Malaysia but that one everybody Honky Tong Kosong only...
MK2016
post Mar 27 2018, 07:21 PM

QUOTE(Brenjo @ Mar 27 2018, 02:42 PM)
The stategy you described reminds me one of the forex models, it's interesting how effective this system is...? By the way, what about choosing assets, which of them do you prefer?
Choose the one with a "good chart" ...that's the beauty of having so many assets to choose. The advantage is on the traders. If one asset is not good to open trade , move to other assets... thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
GreenHelium
post Mar 27 2018, 10:53 PM

Now still got people trade in OlympTrade ahhh ?? just curious...

This post has been edited by GreenHelium: Mar 27 2018, 10:56 PM
MK2016
post Mar 28 2018, 07:08 PM

QUOTE(GreenHelium @ Mar 27 2018, 10:53 PM)
Now still got people trade in OlympTrade ahhh ?? just curious...
Still got bro...I still play and make money some more... cool2.gif cool2.gif cool2.gif
Staterrotor
post May 2 2018, 02:49 PM

Money withdrawing goes without any problems. Although I haven't ever withdrawn big sums, and small sums get withdrawn quite fast. Even faster than according to the rules.
PeterSi
post May 8 2018, 02:31 AM

Getting Started

And notice that there's no commission for withdrawing. But you need to go through verification. It's irritating of course, some requirements seem absurd. But it's a usual routine and it's not difficult if the documents are alright... And it doesn't require much time. I received verification less than in a day.
Certer
post Jun 4 2018, 12:15 AM

You're the first one I meet who believes these legends. Russian or any other hackers don't care about your data. And those who care already know everything. By the way, olymp guarantees that all personal data is protected.
PeterSi
post Jun 10 2018, 02:55 AM

Getting Started

This broker's been existing for a while already. If there were any incidents then there'd certainly be some information about it. At least I participated in a contest here. I've never done it before. I risked all the time but I got to the first 100. Won 3$.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0776sec    5.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st March 2019 - 03:12 AM