Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages « < 7 8 9 10 11 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Malaysia Home Appliances & Furniture Forum Household

views

elvatra
post Nov 11 2014, 01:20 PM

36 posts

any furniture or homdec event coming up now? just got my keys.
xin
post Dec 16 2014, 01:46 PM

Maisonducat Storekeeper
6,542 posts

QUOTE(ashley alexis @ Dec 16 2014, 12:04 PM)
just bought my kitchen hob and hood from 18 Electrical Shop in pj two weeks ago. they charged me rm3140 after much negotiation (and had to pay cash) . next day i went to another shop just to ask for price and they gave me rm2700! the same model! without negotiating!! i was pissed so i went back to 18 Electrical shop and asked them nicely why is theirs so expensive so the fella who sold it to me (alvin) said that if im able to produce a receipt at rm2700, they will refund me the difference -.- so i said ok fine i asked my sister (who is moving house also) to buy the exact same model. took her receipt and gave it to alvin, and he said he will ask his superior first (Pls note that he already agreed to refund me the difference initially when i questioned him).

then i got a call from him supposed superior, shouting at me and scolding me saying that if i buy sth expensive from pasar malam will i be able to get a refund???and didnt give me a chance to speak at all!!! omg i was shocked!! how can anyone be so rude wtf

even though i do not believe that this 'superior' is indeed alvin's superior, i think this shop is a total hoax!! never going to buy from this shop already.

GONNA BAN TOTALLY 18 ELECTRICAL SHOP. NOT ONLY FOR ITS PRICE, BUT THE RUDE AND ROWDY SALESPEOPLE THERE. WITH SUCH MANNERS, DO NOT EXPECT AFTER-SALES SERVICE FROM THEM!
Sorry to hear that, before the purchase did you do some survey around ?
xin
post Dec 17 2014, 02:57 PM

Maisonducat Storekeeper
6,542 posts

QUOTE(ashley alexis @ Dec 17 2014, 02:44 PM)
ya i did ;( but i didnt look at Rubine before this coz previous shops didnt carry this brand. Just my luck to walk into this shop! was appalled by the lack of manners from the salesperson Alvin. and when i asked to speak to his boss, he wouldnt let me.

higher price is one issue. rude and arrogant salespeople is another.
No choice since their after sales is as bad as it is. If they cant discount the same price and least sit down and work it out with you and see how it goes. Have to take this bad experience as a precaution, next time price survey the exact model everywhere before deciding. Them sales person will always trying to boast that thats the last unit, tomorrow you come no more stock and etc. Just ignore their bull and keep your cool, go finish the price survey round only decide.
meshicole
post Dec 18 2014, 12:08 AM

33 posts

Coming Friday - Sunday ( 19-21 December 2014 )
MF3 - Malaysian Furniture & Furnishings Fair
Time : 10:30 am - 8 pm
Location : IDCC , Shah Alam ( next to Federal Highway only , can search Mf3 through Waze

You can go and have a look , because this is Export Quality with local price.

Kitchen Cabinet , Furniture and Furnishing home fair

This post has been edited by meshicole: Dec 18 2014, 12:16 AM
meshicole
post Dec 18 2014, 12:31 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(elvatra @ Nov 11 2014, 01:20 PM)
any furniture or homdec event coming up now? just got my keys.
Coming Friday - Sunday ( 19-21 December 2014 )
MF3 - Malaysian Furniture & Furnishings Fair
Time : 10:30 am - 8 pm
Location : IDCC , Shah Alam ( next to Federal Highway only , can search Mf3 through Waze

You can go and have a look , because this is Export Quality with local price.

Kitchen Cabinet , Furniture and Furnishing home fai
meshicole
post Dec 18 2014, 12:33 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(khieni @ Jun 18 2012, 05:50 PM)
hi, anyone shop with decor point or vonza or not?actually same company. what is ur latest comments on the after sales service?i bought from viva fair yesterday,sofa n bed, the sales person n lady boss are good. but from the review from forummers,they hv bad experience wv this shop. it make me worry for the high spending of my hard earned money. they all complaint on their delivery and after sale service. so far no one complaint on quality. hows their performance lately, still same?they want me pay full one week before delivery. looking to the comment,i think i will check my item first. pay full during actual day...
So far , i think their service is good ... i brought the sofa from this company before
kasey1314
post Dec 18 2014, 01:35 AM

奇人异士
720 posts

There is a PRE GST SALES at Giant Kelana Jaya , in front of Stxrbucks and Sxshi King.start on this friday
19/12/2014 till 31/12/2014.

There got Sofa and Bedroom Set , Wardrobe in promotion .

This post has been edited by kasey1314: Dec 18 2014, 01:35 AM
white cam
post Dec 19 2014, 10:30 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

I am looking for 4.5ft round marble dining table with 6 chairs. my budget is around 2.5k. any recommendation?
deadboy 164
post Dec 25 2014, 07:11 PM

On my way
641 posts

Please introduce me sofa bed with budget around RM 500. Thank you.
elvatra
post Dec 30 2014, 12:55 PM

36 posts

Hi All, Thanks for all the great feedback and input. finally, done all my furniture and repairing. Wife is happy. Family is happy. Happy New year too all
mhyug
post Dec 30 2014, 11:00 PM

Regular
1,524 posts

im not sure we have a whole thread or section relating to electrical works/tools/things like lights, electrical points, wires, cables, and etc etc

so im a little curious anyone know any big outlets whom sell these?like for example lighting, materials need to do lighting, sockets, electrical points and etc. also does anyone know where you can get curtain materials(the rails and etc) in bulk??
Galaxy Angel
post Dec 31 2014, 02:05 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(mhyug @ Dec 30 2014, 11:00 PM)
im not sure we have a whole thread or section relating to electrical works/tools/things like lights, electrical points, wires, cables, and etc etc

so im a little curious anyone know any big outlets whom sell these?like for example lighting, materials need to do lighting, sockets, electrical points and etc. also does anyone know where you can get curtain materials(the rails and etc) in bulk??
Not sure where your location. You can try at CSM Hardware in Google.
SimpleGuy16
post Jan 1 2015, 11:58 AM

Getting Started
77 posts

Anyone use Ariston microwave,oven and hood ? how is it? plan to use for my kitchen.
bluemeanie85
post Mar 3 2015, 07:23 PM

38 posts

Hi all,

I plan to purchase furniture from the manufacturers as follows:

L-shaped fabric sofa - Innovel
Divan Bed frame - Solano
TV cabinet and coffee table - HY Furniture (apparently from Korea)
Mattress - Dreamnite
Display cabinet - Seleot
Garden table and chairs - M&N
Dining table set - Seleong
Dresser - BAT

Anybody have experience with any of the manufacturers above? Thanks!
hianz86
post Mar 24 2015, 01:57 PM

On my way
643 posts

Guys, any idea where can i get nice to sit cushion foam that use in furniture? Plan to DIY my own coach using pallete. i found some idea here https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3281674/all but i don't think hh himself will go there ever to get any more foam. Thank you in advance.
loumou
post Mar 24 2015, 03:02 PM

On my way
579 posts

QUOTE(bluemeanie85 @ Mar 3 2015, 07:23 PM)
Hi all,

I plan to purchase furniture from the manufacturers as follows:

L-shaped fabric sofa - Innovel
Divan Bed frame - Solano
TV cabinet and coffee table - HY Furniture (apparently from Korea)
Mattress - Dreamnite
Display cabinet - Seleot
Garden table and chairs - M&N
Dining table set - Seleong
Dresser - BAT

Anybody have experience with any of the manufacturers above? Thanks!
i will give you our experience dealing with some of the manufacturers

L-shaped fabric sofa - Innovel - not bad, we will rate 7/10
Divan Bed frame - Solano - do not really recommend, majority of their sofa/bed using lousy quality plywood, we only rate them 2/10. Try M&N or ELK divan if possible
Garden table and chairs - M&N - various design, but you may get cheaper price for same design from other manufacturer. we will rate them 8/10
Dresser - BAT - fair enough, you pay what you get smile.gif, we rate them 7/10

hope our experience helps u make your choice more wisely smile.gif
beebo101
post Jun 16 2015, 03:29 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

People out there, just to share my painful experience with you! ROZEL is a super big NO NO !!

DO NOT BUY from ROZEL! The quality and after sales service are very very poor! We have bought a full leather sofa (3 +2 seaters) frm ROZEL which cost about RM10k. Two long springs popped out from beneath the sofa and the sofa sink in after we use it for only 6 mths. At home only myself and my mum (both body weigh < 55 kg) who used it (no kids) and we use it very carefully (we even not to wear any hard jeans or pants which could possibly scratch the leather surface).

So, we contacted the customer service. The staff who attends to our complaint is very rude. We told the staff the quality of their sofa is not good, apology instead the staff reply with his rude accent:" Our quality is good! The sofa is at your home so is because of the user la!! ” Then, I ask for his supervisor he told me rudely that he is the person in charged. Fuaahh!! Then, they told us to pay RM160 for them to collect the sofa back to the factory to repair (excluding material cost for repairing)!!! The best part is... the WARRANTY CARD only sent to us UPON DELIVERY (upon delivery we already made full payment, hence nothing you can do about the warranty or return the sofa) stated that leather, transportation fees, material cost, cost of labour etc where needed must be paid by the purchaser. So, in short the warranty covers nothing, there is actually NO WARRANTY. They are using the 5 years warranty wording to CON CUSTOMER. Now, I am so worried that we might need to keep sending back our sofa to Rozel factory for the next FIVE SO-CALLED WARRANTY YRS since the quality is so bad (while keep paying them RM160 + RMxx each time).

So, instead of taking up the responsibility to give warranty to cover their defects in quality to the customer, now the customer actually forced to pay for ROZEL’s fault. And if they continue to do this, they can actually earn $$ each time the customers call for repair.

Before Rozel, we bought a full leather sofa (3+2 seaters) which cost us about RM4k. We used it for 5 yrs without any complaint at all. The brand does not looks as cozy (but now I think outside look cozy but internal using cheap materials) as Rozel but the level of comfortable and the quality is way too much better compared to ROZEL. Again, ROZEL is a big NO NO !!

Alston05
post Sep 30 2015, 11:53 AM

1 posts

If you are a creative person and already know how you want to do up your house, no need for an ID. Just get a contractor. Tell him exactly what you want. Don't expect too many fanciful ideas from a contractor. They are not designers.
An ID would be useful if you have no idea what you want. The ID will then give you suggestions and ideas. ID is also like a one stop shop i.e. he will settle everything for you.
Different IDs work different. When my parents moved their housing agent (a friend) recommended an ID who she herself has used before. He was quite ok so when I moved, I also used him.
This ID has his own electrician, plumber and carpentry workshop. So not only did he give suggestions and modify them according to my feedback, he was also involved in execution. As he has many projects of course he could not be every where at once so he has several project managers. The project manager would ensure everything was ok.
The safest is word of mouth. I don't really trust forums because you never know if the person giving the review is the contractor/ID himself or a friend. Ask your friends, relatives, colleagues if they have any recommendations.

Feel free to visit my website
hjh87
post Oct 10 2015, 01:04 PM

Enthusiast
773 posts

Just to avoid opening a new thread, may I ask something regarding the Muji furniture.

Do the Muji Malaysia carry any furniture at current time? Tried to message them through Facebook, but yet to get an answer back from them for quite sometimes. Read through their FAQ,
6. Can we place a special order with MUJI Japan
Yes, however the lead time will be 6 to 8 weeks upon confirmation of stock availability in Japan and applicable only to items that meet Malaysia import regulation.

Seem like they don't have a good sales service team at Malaysia for the time being. Hope you guy can provide some feedback or purchased made with Muji in Malaysia for their furniture.

Thanks, notworthy.gif
WilliamCM
post Nov 25 2015, 01:48 PM

2 posts

thanks

11 Pages « < 7 8 9 10 11 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0215sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:55 PM