Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ECO ARDENCE, SETIA ALAM (Ver 2), EcoWorld crafting Liveable Setia Alam (Investment)

views

terryfu
post Jun 8 2017, 11:13 AM

Casual
464 posts

Wah V2. So many rich people in LYN smile.gif

Parking smile.gif
terryfu
post Aug 16 2018, 02:12 PM

Casual
464 posts

Nara Opened for registration
terryfu
post Oct 11 2018, 02:12 PM

Casual
464 posts

Hi. Wanna check if anyone who bought the aeres semi-d is building a second floor landing (current structure is open air well ).

Would like to get some contractors reference or perhaps we can share costs if more buyers interested in that.
terryfu
post Oct 12 2018, 05:29 PM

Casual
464 posts

QUOTE(Jeffextreme @ Oct 12 2018, 03:14 AM)
Owner here of Type C corner lot. Ya..been thinking about how to deal with this open void area. I also looking forward to join any owner Whatsapp group.

Any owner Whatsapp group available now?
Not aware of any owner whatsapp group. We can start one of our own. Just msg me ur number.

First topic of discusiion would be addressing the void 😅
terryfu
post Oct 12 2018, 05:30 PM

Casual
464 posts

QUOTE(Walaoeh! @ Oct 11 2018, 05:32 PM)
count me in  thumbup.gif
Got it!
terryfu
post Oct 12 2018, 05:32 PM

Casual
464 posts

QUOTE(PluEitaro @ Oct 12 2018, 01:44 PM)
yea...i want to do it myself too...but i've been posted overseas and not sure if I'm able to come back anytime soon...
Get an expert friend who can do it. I rather trust them then a 3rd party who may have differing interests. Like Jeff says best is to do it yourself.
terryfu
post Jun 3 2019, 01:47 PM

Casual
464 posts

Just some sharing on this introducer fee. I had the opportunity to receive a lot of offers and some even draw up agreements to assure me I get my share.

Few things first, ecoworld will only pay the introducer fee upon bank drawdown and not after pay deposit so if you deposit 30%, the introducer will get the money only much much later after about 30-40% work is done when they draw down from the bank. (not sure if pay 100% but should be give intro fee immediately then smile.gif).

Secondly I was at ecoworld few weeks back and they told me they actually offer 10% discount for some of the newer units (cant remember if cora was included). If the discounts given were 10% they will not do the introducer fee promotion. Older units however may only get 1-2% discount hence they do have the introducer package (they get another 2% after all).

Back to the sharing of introducer fee costs, ultimately its up to trust or you can go with those that prepare former legal agreements. You can nego with buyer more than 50/50 if you want to though as most forumers say here be careful if buyer offers you more and no supporting docs. Your risk is only opportunity cost (unless you really buy because you can get introducer fee money partially as well).

Additionally, this amount is taxable especially to the introducer since ecoworld will formally bank into his / her acct. Likewise if they bank into your account you maybe liable (tens of thousands money go into bank acct can be suspicious) hence you may want to deal in cash just to be safe. I have not experienced this so you may want to take what i say with a pinch of salt. but i believe the risk is clear and after all introducer fee can be constitute as income ala real estate agent commission.

Happy introducing!
terryfu
post Jul 15 2019, 12:33 PM

Casual
464 posts

Was at the Sales Gallery over the weekend. They had a s super mini home expo, with the Signature Group and a BMW test drive looking like the main booths.

Saw also only Cora Units on display.

Was asking about leftover AERES units and seems got 2 Semi-Ds available due owners forfeiting their deposits. Pricing from RM 1.9 mil upwards though SA was telling me got 8% + 5% discount on this. So if anyone interested can still go try.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0898sec    2.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 12:23 PM