Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advise needed to deal with irresponsible shop., Furniture Shop. Refund ?

views

TSstormaker
post May 22 2017, 08:00 PM, updated 7y ago

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

Advise needed. What is the reasonable things i should do now ? Possible to ask for refund in full ? Thanks !

11/3/17 : Bought a 1+2+3 leather sofa from a furniture shop. Salesman confirmed that they have new stock for the sofa set and delivered on the same day. Later in the evening found the leather on one of the armrest on the 1 seater to looks obviously different from other part of the sofa, it's very wrinkle, looks old, lack of foam and got abit of string sticking out, and i suspect it's been repaired before. Informed the salesman immediately and demand 1 to 1 replacement.

18/3/17 : Their staffs came to my house to take a look, take photos and confirmed the defect.

21/3/17 : Salesman asked for the pic of the sofa, so whatsapp him the pic the same day.

27/3/17 : I whatsapp the salesman asking for the update but no reply.

28/3/17 : Salesman called me and i've been told that he will order the replacement sofa and replace in 2 weeks time. Told him i'm ok with that and I'll wait.

17/4/17 : More than 2 weeks has passed, no update from him. Called the salesman and told me that will arrange to collect my sofa in few says time because stock just arrived.

22/4/17 : Their staffs came, to my surprise, they didn't bring the replacement sofa, they just came to collect my sofa. Called the salesman, he said will deliver next week.

29/4/17 : Waited at home for the sofa, but they didn't show up and no call from them. Called the salesman, and he told me they will just replace the leather with the one the factory sent them today, and confirmed can return the sofa next week. I was disappointed but better than nothing.

6/5/17 : Waited at home for the sofa, but they didn't show up and no call from them. Called the salesman, and told me something wrong with the replacement leather and confirmed will return the sofa next week.

13/5/17 : Waited at home for the sofa, but they didn't show up and no call from them. Called the salesman, and he told me confirmed will return the sofa next week.

20/5/17 : I'm busy so asked my wife to wait for the sofa at home, then again, they didn't show up and they didnt bother to call to inform us.

21/5/17 : Went to the shop, scolded the salesman and the manager for keep on breaking their own promises and wasted our time, wasted every Saturday, 4 weeks straight waiting for the sofa. The salesman and manager promised me to call me the next day to update me on the status.

22/5/17 : Guess what ? No call, no whatsapp from them today.

This post has been edited by stormaker: May 23 2017, 09:01 AM
arc_archive
post May 22 2017, 08:11 PM

Casual
386 posts

Lipot to kdnkk.

ask for refund lol. u wait, till end of the world also 5050 they will replace

post in FB about the shop. so the cheater shop get the punishment

This post has been edited by arc_archive: May 22 2017, 08:12 PM
TSstormaker
post May 22 2017, 08:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(arc_archive @ May 22 2017, 08:11 PM)
Lipot to kdnkk.

ask for refund lol. u wait, till end of the world also 5050 they will replace

post in FB about the shop. so the cheater shop get the punishment
So, now the only solution is report them ? Kpdnkk is the correct authority to go to ? DO u know what Kpdnkk need in order to help ?

Will consider to post in FB after I give them a call tomorrow to demand refund i guess.
arc_archive
post May 22 2017, 08:33 PM

Casual
386 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ May 22 2017, 08:18 PM)
So, now the only solution is report them ? Kpdnkk is the correct authority to go to ? DO u know what  Kpdnkk need in order to help ?

Will consider to post in FB after I give them a call tomorrow to demand refund i guess.
before anything else, you gertak them saying you will post in FB if they dont refund you back. u are already at lost bro.

better off, save others from being this mofo type of trader victims.

go to the website or call the hotline
xcxa23
post May 23 2017, 10:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,649 posts

Bro, B4 u report, try make him spill out everything. Like asking
U take my sofa away cos u confirm there's a defect and will replace it, am I correct?

Let him answer and record it. Jz to prove that ur story is true.

TSstormaker
post May 23 2017, 11:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(xcxa23 @ May 23 2017, 10:49 AM)
Bro, B4 u report, try make him spill out everything. Like asking
U take my sofa away cos u confirm there's a defect and will replace it, am I correct?

Let him answer and record it. Jz to prove that ur story is true.
Great ideas, why i didnt think of that .... doh.gif

I already contacted their group manager n he's looking into it now. "Promised" to give me an answer today.

Have to figure out way to do that.
xcxa23
post May 23 2017, 11:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,649 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ May 23 2017, 11:06 AM)
Great ideas, why i didnt think of that ....  doh.gif

I already contacted their group manager n he's looking into it now. "Promised" to give me an answer today.

Have to figure out way to do that.
Hmm.. like politely ask the manager
Do u know that I purchased on 11/3 and ur staff acknowledge that the sofa was indeed defect on 18/3 and agreed to give me a replacement?

Let him answer.

Then do u also know that your staff, told me that xx date that the replacement sofa will arrive on since 28/3 but keep dragging on without any prior notice so since then I asked my wife to be on alert since the staff din inform nor call in advance when the sofa will arrive?

Let him answer.

So now let me ask u again, when will I receive my sofa?
It's been freaking 3 months..

Basically like this.. depend u wan ask for refund or compensation.

Jz imo ask politely to trap the manager into spilling everything.
So that in case they in deed spill and do not speed up ur replacement or refund, at least got evidence threaten will go kpdnkk plus viral it to remind potential customer to fall to the trap

This post has been edited by xcxa23: May 23 2017, 11:56 AM
TSstormaker
post May 23 2017, 02:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(xcxa23 @ May 23 2017, 11:51 AM)
Hmm.. like politely ask the manager
Do u know that I purchased on 11/3 and ur staff acknowledge that the sofa was indeed defect on 18/3 and agreed to give me a replacement?

Let him answer.

Then do u also know that your staff, told me that xx date that the replacement sofa will arrive on since 28/3 but keep dragging on without any prior notice so since then I asked my wife to be on alert since the staff din inform nor call in advance when the sofa will arrive?

Let him answer.

So now let me ask u again, when will I receive my sofa?
It's been freaking 3 months..

Basically like this.. depend u wan ask for refund or compensation.

Jz imo ask politely to trap the manager into spilling everything.
So that in case they in deed spill and do not speed up ur replacement or refund, at least got evidence threaten will go kpdnkk plus viral it to remind potential customer to fall to the trap
Received the call from the group manager (not the showroom manager that I scolded), we talked on the phone, he apologized and offer his solution. Then I asked him to whatsapp me as a record. He didn't directly acknowledge the defect, but it implied that they acknowledged the defect. Hope it sufficient. He explained that previously the showroom attempted to repair the sofa themself (to save cost I guess), now they are sending back the sofa to the factory for repair.
user posted image

xcxa23
post May 23 2017, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,649 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ May 23 2017, 02:31 PM)
Received the call from the group manager (not the showroom manager that I scolded), we talked on the phone, he apologized and offer his solution. Then I asked him to whatsapp me as a record. He didn't directly acknowledge the defect, but it implied that they acknowledged the defect. Hope it sufficient. He explained that previously the showroom attempted to repair the sofa themself (to save cost I guess), now they are sending back the sofa to the factory for repair.
user posted image
Still nd another 14 days? most likely working days.
Means almost 3 week.. damn
Somehow Im getting irritated on ur behalf.. lol

They took back ur soda on March right?
How the heck until now haven't repair it.. bullshit company.
Two whole month d sofa made from scratch izit.. celaka la..
And compensation only 4 small pillow? And nd another 14days????

What's the company name? I'm gonna avoid at all cost..

TSstormaker
post May 23 2017, 02:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(xcxa23 @ May 23 2017, 02:38 PM)
Still nd another 14 days? most likely working days.
Means almost 3 week.. damn
Somehow Im getting irritated on ur behalf.. lol

They took back ur soda on March right?
How the heck until now haven't repair it.. bullshit company.
Two whole month d sofa made from scratch izit.. celaka la..
And compensation only 4 small pillow? And nd another 14days????

What's the company name? I'm gonna avoid at all cost..
Lol ... what to do ... im already tired of this shit.

They took back the sofa on April, the time they claimed the "replacement" arrived.
I nego on the compensation n asked for Leather maintenance kit + pillow, he dont wan to give sad.gif

I'm from Kuching, Sarawak ... so u should be safe. BTW ... the company name is Beetex Interior Furnishing Centre Sdn. Bhd.
Dead_Arrow
post May 23 2017, 03:06 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ May 23 2017, 02:58 PM)

They took back the sofa on April, the time they claimed the "replacement" arrived.
I nego on the compensation n asked for Leather maintenance kit + pillow, he dont wan to give  sad.gif

I'm from Kuching, Sarawak ... so u should be safe. BTW ... the company name is Beetex Interior Furnishing Centre Sdn. Bhd.
did u ask him how to compensate your lost? Time wasting? out going call? Always need to call your sales man to get update? All my inconvenience cause? No sofa from March till now?
See what he reply, and if he still did not offer anything, then just told him that will viral in FB. This kind of shit, he need to do service recovery to satisfied his customer.
TSstormaker
post May 23 2017, 03:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(Dead_Arrow @ May 23 2017, 03:06 PM)
did u ask him how to compensate your lost? Time wasting? out going call? Always need to call your sales man to get update? All my inconvenience cause? No sofa from March till now?
See what he reply, and if he still did not offer anything, then just told him that will viral in FB. This kind of shit, he need to do service recovery to satisfied his customer.
Yes, I did. I asked for the compensation on the phone, n remind him about my time wasted, loses, the ordeal i went through. So he offered me Leather maintenance kit which i already have, so i asked him to come out with something as in Whatssap as record. The he offered me pillows only. sad.gif Then i ask for the kit + pillows ... he said they rugi. mad.gif
user posted image

Dead_Arrow
post May 23 2017, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ May 23 2017, 03:25 PM)
Yes, I did. I asked for the compensation on the phone, n remind him about my time wasted, loses, the ordeal i went through. So he offered me Leather maintenance kit which i already have, so i asked him to come out with something as in Whatssap as record. The he offered me pillows only.  sad.gif  Then i ask for the kit + pillows ... he said  they rugi.  mad.gif
user posted image
then u reply him la, u RUGI, then I tarak rugi ah?
TSstormaker
post May 23 2017, 04:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(Dead_Arrow @ May 23 2017, 03:36 PM)
then u reply him la, u RUGI, then I tarak rugi ah?
Hahaha .. u should argue for me ... im not good at arguing.
Dead_Arrow
post May 23 2017, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ May 23 2017, 04:07 PM)
Hahaha .. u should argue for me ... im not good at arguing.
lol. i like to argue but not that non make sense argument la. If he don wan to rugi, u can inf him to keep the sofa and i get back my money, so u wont rugi anything. Let him choose to rugi or not rugi. lol
K.I.T.T
post May 23 2017, 07:22 PM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ May 23 2017, 02:58 PM)

I nego on the compensation n asked for Leather maintenance kit + pillow, he dont wan to give  sad.gif

ask u friend go to that shop.buat buat nak beli banyak perabot. make sure amount lebih from u sofa.

the use this keyword.:

"i want to buy BUT my friend sofa bought from u got problem"

"the owner sofa recomended me this shop"

u can see salesman face how its look like.
Lyu
post May 24 2017, 10:11 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

U don't waste time with salesman
Straight go for manager
TSstormaker
post May 24 2017, 12:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(K.I.T.T @ May 23 2017, 07:22 PM)
ask u friend go to that shop.buat buat nak beli banyak perabot. make sure amount lebih from u sofa.

the use this keyword.:

"i want to buy BUT my friend sofa bought from u got problem"

"the owner sofa recomended me this shop"

u can see salesman face how its look like.
Salesman expression would be priceless ... but dont think i want to waste more time on this.
TSstormaker
post May 24 2017, 12:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(Lyu @ May 24 2017, 10:11 AM)
U don't waste time with salesman
Straight go for manager
Already scolded the showroom manager and salesman at the showroom, promised me to call me to update me the next day but still didn't call.

Luckily managed to get the group manager's contact, now at least got progress. Due date now is 6th June, if cannot deliver and refuse to refund, then will have to report to kpdnkk.

This post has been edited by stormaker: May 24 2017, 12:22 PM
Lyu
post May 24 2017, 12:27 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ May 24 2017, 12:22 PM)
Already scolded the showroom manager and salesman at the showroom, promised me to call me to update me the next day but still didn't call.

Luckily managed to get the group manager's contact, now at least got progress. Due date now is 6th June, if cannot deliver and refuse to refund, then will have to report to kpdnkk.
Topkek... 3 months to get replacement

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:43 AM