Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help us crowdfund an English teacher in Pahang, And connect with career mentors

views

TSfranklooi96
post May 18 2017, 05:19 PM, updated 7y ago

b**ch
575 posts

Hi guys, I work for a social impact startup who connects you to industry experts who is able to help you in your career if you're looking to improve, including mock interview and CV screening services. It's called FutureLab for those of you who are interested.

Anyway, the focus is on an opportunity to help us crowdfund an English teacher (Cikgu Umi Zuriati) to help provide her resources such as books and dictionary, stationeries, LCD projector, etc. This is the current amount raised by the public, and with 10 days to go we plan to fulfill the remaining. The school is called SK Jengka Batu 13 in a rural area in Chenor, Pahang.

user posted image

Read more
user posted image

We also have a letter that Cikgu Umi wrote on our blog smile.gif

Why?
We are an education-based company who is trying to bridge the education life and the professional life, and 40% of our revenue goes to projects like this. We are long-term partners and supporters of 100% Project (who is also helping Cikgu Umi), Teach for Malaysia, and EduNation.

How?
We have a promocode that you can use on our site where 100% of your funds will go to Cikgu Umi's project.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Use your promocode here!

We have a little more than RM 1000 to reach this target! rclxm9.gif

Personally, I think this is a wonderful opportunity because you get to try out our mentors and support a cause at the same time. As a student + intern, I'm not able to do much financially but spreading the word around and work for charities.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you'll support our work smile.gif Do PM me me if you have suggestions/ideas how we can do this too!

With love,
Frank

This post has been edited by franklooi96: May 18 2017, 05:19 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:06 PM