Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to create a monetizable blog or site?, using wix and blogger.com?

views

TSEngineeringSol
post May 15 2017, 03:34 PM, updated 7y ago

36 posts

Hi,

I was planning to create a blog and/or website to publish whatever content i have in mind without having a narrow niche.

I published something on a blog i created and found out it is not monetizable by adsense, i have a google adsense account for my youtube channel, which is functional.

How do i monetize them? Can you monetize website created using Wix?

WebDpot
post May 15 2017, 04:04 PM

Regular
1,021 posts

What do you mean by "not monetizable by adsense"? you mean adsense rejected the site?

Yes you can use wix or any platform such as blogspot, If you wish to drive traffic from search engine such as Google, try to find a niche with a low competition, you can target a long tail keyword for this. Or drive traffics from social media.

It is best to have an approved adsense account because you can display the ads on any website that you own.
TSEngineeringSol
post May 15 2017, 05:02 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(WebDpot @ May 15 2017, 04:04 PM)
What do you mean by "not monetizable by adsense"? you mean adsense rejected the site?

Yes you can use wix or any platform such as blogspot, If you wish to drive traffic from search engine such as Google, try to find a niche with a low competition, you can target a long tail keyword for this. Or drive traffics from social media.

It is best to have an approved adsense account because you can display the ads on any website that you own.
"Your blog doesn't currently qualify for AdSense."

I understand the purpose of niche is return viewers. Can i generate income as long as i have traffic to my posts? I mean viewers have one time interest to these posts.

I have an adsense account when i monetize my youtube channel.
lankapo
post May 18 2017, 03:45 PM

19 posts

Adsense with Youtube is totally different with adsense with website.

For adsense with website , you have to apply for full account.

To monetise website, you can also try Affiliate marketing.

Match your traffic with affiliate product. Good luck
kelvin_87
post May 27 2017, 03:37 PM

Casual
312 posts

QUOTE(EngineeringSol @ May 15 2017, 03:34 PM)
Hi,

I was planning to create a blog and/or website to publish whatever content i have in mind without having a narrow niche.

I published something on a blog i created and found out it is not monetizable by adsense, i have a google adsense account for my youtube channel, which is functional.

How do i monetize them? Can you monetize website created using Wix?
What you are asking is exactly I am looking for the last 5 years back.
You can monetize any website, not only Wix.

Good quality of content (interesting, fun, easily to understand) and easily shareable contents are the tip top strategies to be part of great blog.
Another strategy using video content or marketing. People are diverting from writing to video in blog. So, go grab your phone and start some video!

P/S: I have launched a Proven Ways to Earn From Blogging and I am giving away limited coupons: 80PERCENT to Lowyat readers!

Grab fast while it last!

This post has been edited by kelvin_87: May 27 2017, 03:37 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:06 PM