Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Why some guy so pushy? its suffocating.

views

TSkecik_mieow
post May 10 2017, 02:02 PM, updated 7y ago

13 posts

Why some guys are so pushy. I told them directly I am not interested, why cant they understand? They keep boombarding me with messages, calls, etc. Even when I dont entertain them much, they continue to send me messages every morning at 6 am or so. Do you know how it feels, you wake up to stress daily because you know they are expecting replies from you and they are waiting. Once I go online on whatsapp and I have not reply them they will send me a 2nd or 3rd messages.

I feel so stressed up with this and I feel sorry to them. Why have to force me to be a bitch and act like an asshole. I am a simple girl, I am grateful to have admirers but I really just want to have some peace in mind and plenty of alone time at the moment. Being an ENFP, I really need it, my alone time, my freedom to do what I want. Is that wrong?

Just cannot understand why some guys so pushy.. haiks.

Just want to rant it out. Tq for reading ppl.
Baconateer
post May 10 2017, 02:13 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

You can just block them...
sonic31s
post May 10 2017, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ May 10 2017, 02:13 PM)
You can just block them...
She needs minions, until all gone she will get the taste of her own medicine...

This post has been edited by sonic31s: May 10 2017, 02:36 PM
ifourtos
post May 10 2017, 02:18 PM

Regular
1,884 posts

QUOTE(kecik_mieow @ May 10 2017, 02:02 PM)
Why some guys are so pushy. I told them directly I am not interested, why cant they understand? They keep boombarding me with messages, calls,  etc. Even when I dont entertain them much, they continue to send me messages every morning at 6 am or so. Do you know how it feels, you wake up to stress daily because you know they are expecting replies from you and they are waiting. Once I go online on whatsapp and I have not reply them  they will send me a 2nd or 3rd messages.

I feel so stressed up with this and I feel sorry to them. Why have to force me to be a bitch and act like an asshole. I am a simple girl, I am grateful to have admirers but I really just want to have some peace in mind and plenty of alone time at the moment. Being an ENFP, I really need it, my alone time, my freedom to do what I want. Is that wrong?

They wont stop until u hurt their ego
SUSsokiahlee
post May 10 2017, 02:20 PM

48 posts

Why suffocate? Wait till 15 years later when you have lesser, lesser admirers when your beauty starts fading that's when you started questioning where have all these your so called pushy guys gone.

Rant for fuck sake. Enjoy what you have now.
myslinux2
post May 10 2017, 02:25 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(kecik_mieow @ May 10 2017, 02:02 PM)
Why some guys are so pushy. I told them directly I am not interested, why cant they understand? They keep boombarding me with messages, calls,  etc. Even when I dont entertain them much, they continue to send me messages every morning at 6 am or so. Do you know how it feels, you wake up to stress daily because you know they are expecting replies from you and they are waiting. Once I go online on whatsapp and I have not reply them  they will send me a 2nd or 3rd messages.

U haven't meet your love one ...That your reaction! If he is your white horse, u will behave like those guys & start to understand... Believe me..This going to happen in your life...

Pete the great
post May 10 2017, 02:28 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(ifourtos @ May 10 2017, 02:18 PM)
They wont stop until u hurt their ego
Or they get to bed her
NightHeart
post May 10 2017, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

It's normal. Said got BF already still "pushy", saw BF already also still "pushy". Asking for dinners, movies, yumcha etc.....clearly still trying hard. Some got wife already also "pushy" wanna test their luck. So this won't stop until you're old & haggard.

So, rather that seeing it as "pushy", look at it as "Just another random message." If feel like it then reply, if don't feel like it then ignore & continue with what you're doing. Those people should already know what's going on, they shouldn't get angry or upset if you ignore a couple of messages. If they do get angry or upset, that's a super red flag to just block those creeps. They asked for it anyway.

Oh btw, sometimes those people are doing it beyond messages cause you do bump into them every now & then, usually at work or where you frequently go (gym, classes etc). Best you quickly learn to deal with this rather than to let it frustrate you.
ymc2303
post May 10 2017, 03:21 PM

On my way
592 posts

without trolls for attention, how would you go on with your life? could have avoid it by not giving out numbers unless interested...
siew14
post May 10 2017, 04:33 PM

Enthusiast
838 posts

ENFP, the E stands for extrovert no? laugh.gif I thought introverts are the ones who need their personal time?

anyway, from a guy perspective, i m doing this to show i m persistent, i belip one day i can steal your heart away. blush.gif

unless we slept together, i wont give up. brows.gif
Cy016
post May 10 2017, 05:56 PM

32 posts

Lol hungry wolf, already tell them till so obvious but still like that, maybe just ignore, if they still continue then u tell them u will block them or just block them straight away
Hammox
post May 10 2017, 07:14 PM

24 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

lol this problem happened to me during my uni days. there were a few guys, no matter how indirect or direct i tell them that i am feeling uncomfortable with their messages, just cannot get about personal space and that their copy pasted spam chain sms/ telling me that they miss me (the heck we only knew each other a few days) were unwanted.

at that time, i used to feel stress when i receive these messages from them too. but now looking back, realize its just a small thing la, not worth stressing laugh.gif.

so no worries dear, i suggest really just be honest with them about how you are feeling about their messages and set some boundaries if they still want to be your friend, and if they still continue to harass you with their messages, just block or ignore. everyone deserves their own personal space, and you are in no way an asshole for asking for some console.gif
mestillme92
post May 10 2017, 09:04 PM

6 posts

Orang asing : hot girl, better send d*** pics to get laid
Malaysian : hot girl, better be persistent so she will fall for me

It may work 1 out of 100 times? So they got stuck with that kind of mentality, i guess
zakuankajang
post May 10 2017, 10:41 PM

0 posts

u should be happy somebody attracted to you... many girls i know never dating... not even once in their life.. still single
ah_heng
post May 10 2017, 10:43 PM

On my way
503 posts

Wahhh... what a way to tell the World that I'm pretty and attractive and popular wink.gif Just kidding...
BrendonStar
post May 10 2017, 10:53 PM

Getting Started
265 posts

Deleted

This post has been edited by BrendonStar: May 10 2017, 10:55 PM
BrendonStar
post May 10 2017, 10:53 PM

Getting Started
265 posts

deleted-similar response already given

This post has been edited by BrendonStar: May 10 2017, 10:55 PM
zakuankajang
post May 10 2017, 11:00 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(hug hug @ May 10 2017, 10:58 PM)
why  confused.gif
many factors... too shy, too choosy, too scare, not attractive...
zakuankajang
post May 10 2017, 11:04 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(hug hug @ May 10 2017, 11:02 PM)
can fix the shyness and fear

too choosy ? because those guy isnt good at first place / insincere ? laugh.gif
the choosy one usually because she hold high position in company/bussiness... and earn more than many guys out there.

bird of same type fly together
zakuankajang
post May 10 2017, 11:11 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(zakuankajang @ May 10 2017, 11:04 PM)
the choosy one usually because she hold high position in company/bussiness... and earn more than many guys out there.

bird of same type fly together
this woman type actually has sexual need but not willing to commit... so maybe just get a guy to fun fun and than its over.. i know this because i'm one of that guy they looking for haha

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:42 PM