Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Stormblood EU preorder code

views

lightning90
post Jun 11 2017, 08:17 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

QUOTE(udin901 @ Jun 11 2017, 05:31 PM)
guys, help, i made US square enix account, now im downloading the 25gb free trials, am i not eligable to play with u guys in EU server?? or buy complete edition stormblood+heavenwards+base game in EU currency?

help 1st time having hard time to buy MMO..lol
You're just in free trial (which I guess to mean that you haven't bought it), so I suggest cancel it and make an account on the EU version. All version can play in any language they have and any servers with anyone, but if you check the newbie handbook thread, it shows that paying in GBP (euro version) is cheaper than paying in USD. And from experience, when I had my NA account, they won't accept my RHB debit card, but the eu version does, which makes it easier to subscribe.

For NA, I had to use paypal (paypal conversion cost and paypal tax) to buy ultimapay (or whatever it is called), and use that to buy crysta, and use crysta to top up my subscription. Total cost? 65 ringgit. 65 ringgit back before our beloved Jibby sank ringgit value. It will probably cost more now with the same method (there's probably a different way now, but still, usd is expensive). For EU in may 2017, paying in GBP, direct to square enix because eu version accept RHB debit, 43-44 ringgit.

So.. Yeah, if you haven't buy the NA game, don't. Go make EU version. Your progress in trial account does not worth extra 20 ringgit every month. Trust me on that, I went broke last time I played using NA version tongue.gif
udin901
post Jun 11 2017, 09:41 PM

Enthusiast
743 posts

QUOTE(Hezegroth @ Jun 11 2017, 06:00 PM)
u can play with us, and most of all us are in tonberry japan server.

only we pay subs in euro and not it usd.

since u have us se account, u have to buy us version of game

if u play on ps4 you can try ask here https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3982847/+260
QUOTE(Neptern @ Jun 11 2017, 06:53 PM)
Yes you can play with all of us BUT you are forever stuck with the US version of the game.

So take your pick.
QUOTE(lightning90 @ Jun 11 2017, 08:17 PM)
You're just in free trial (which I guess to mean that you haven't bought it), so I suggest cancel it and make an account on the EU version. All version can play in any language they have and any servers with anyone, but if you check the newbie handbook thread, it shows that paying in GBP (euro version) is cheaper than paying in USD. And from experience, when I had my NA account, they won't accept my RHB debit card, but the eu version does, which makes it easier to subscribe.

For NA, I had to use paypal (paypal conversion cost and paypal tax) to buy ultimapay (or whatever it is called), and use that to buy crysta, and use crysta to top up my subscription. Total cost? 65 ringgit. 65 ringgit back before our beloved Jibby sank ringgit value. It will probably cost more now with the same method (there's probably a different way now, but still, usd is expensive). For EU in may 2017, paying in GBP, direct to square enix because eu version accept RHB debit, 43-44 ringgit.

So.. Yeah, if you haven't buy the NA game, don't. Go make EU version. Your progress in trial account does not worth extra 20 ringgit every month. Trust me on that, I went broke last time I played using NA version tongue.gif
Thanks you guys, meaning is i can still cancel my US SE then. Thanks a lot. See u guys in Tornberry once i decided to buy. thumbup.gif

Update, i bought the EU version FINAL FANTASY XIV Online [PC Download] and Preoder Version FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD [PC DOWNLOAD],

but i cant activate the game services in MOG station for the Base product. got error i2501. how?? rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by udin901: Jun 11 2017, 11:41 PM
kosuke09211
post Jun 12 2017, 01:14 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(udin901 @ Jun 11 2017, 09:41 PM)
Thanks you guys, meaning is i can still cancel my US SE then. Thanks a lot. See u guys in Tornberry once i decided to buy. thumbup.gif

Update, i bought the EU version FINAL FANTASY XIV Online [PC Download] and Preoder Version FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD [PC DOWNLOAD],

but i cant activate the game services in MOG station for the Base product. got error i2501. how?? rclxub.gif
That error usually means your account got blocked from transaction or accouont detail doesnt match the billing address. You might need to contact EU SE customer service to help you.
udin901
post Jun 12 2017, 01:49 PM

Enthusiast
743 posts

QUOTE(kosuke09211 @ Jun 12 2017, 01:14 PM)
That error usually means your account got blocked from transaction or accouont detail doesnt match the billing address. You might need to contact EU SE customer service to help you.
what will happen if i change to malaysia biling address? my VISA card went through smootly when i bought the game last night
athlonmax
post Jun 12 2017, 02:27 PM

On my way
558 posts

i tried login into https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu but when i sign in, unknown sso error came out.
When i tried to create a new store account it says my e-mail already in used.
Should i try reset the password? i saw the change password process is the same as the SE main account password changing.

P/S: nevermind, i changed the password and now can login the eu store, weird because cannot use my current password.

This post has been edited by athlonmax: Jun 12 2017, 02:39 PM
udin901
post Jun 12 2017, 05:43 PM

Enthusiast
743 posts

Fixed, my friend help activate the service using his computer in KL. =D now can download
kosuke09211
post Jun 12 2017, 07:53 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(udin901 @ Jun 12 2017, 05:43 PM)
Fixed, my friend help activate the service using his computer in KL. =D now can download
good to hear that hope you enjoy the game rclxms.gif
kueks
post Jun 12 2017, 08:21 PM

Playstation
6,417 posts

QUOTE(lightning90 @ May 31 2017, 04:47 PM)
Free 30 days only apply for base game. Expansions doesn't include free 30 days, pre-order or not.
oh means free 30 days to play ff 14 only and not heavensward or stormblood ?

athlonmax
post Jun 12 2017, 08:34 PM

On my way
558 posts

QUOTE(kueks @ Jun 12 2017, 08:21 PM)
oh means free 30 days to play ff 14 only and not heavensward or stormblood ?
if u purchase the expansions, then u can play that contents if not, only vanilla ARR contents that can access.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:57 PM