Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) ANTIQUE PIANO FOR SALE (USED), BRAND: G.WELMANN (MADE IN GERMANY)

Alexcsyan
post May 8 2017, 01:36 PM, updated 4y ago

Regular
1,880 posts

GOOD DAY TO ALL...

I'm selling this ANTIQUE BRAND PIANO BRAND: G.WELMANN (MADE IN GERMANY) to clear off my house room spaces, as my kids have no interest to learn piano...

FROM THE LOOKS OF THE PIANO, it looks more than 30 years ago... IT WAS a gift from a friend who shift their house & they do not wish to bring them along...

SO HAVE A LOOK AT IT, if you are an antique collector or piano lover, this ITEM might suit your taste...

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

I AM OFFERING THIS ITEM ( PIANO + CHAIR) FOR RM5000 (NEGOTIABLE), TRANSPORTATION wise YOU HAVE TO SETTLE OWN.

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING!!!

This post has been edited by Alexcsyan: May 8 2017, 01:44 PM
slyztercore90
post Sep 1 2019, 10:17 AM

14 posts

Although its been 2 years..i dont think 5k is worth the asking price..plus it was a gift from your friend..you should give to some of your family or friend who interested to learn piano instead as a gift.
Alexcsyan
post Sep 2 2019, 12:16 PM

Regular
1,880 posts

QUOTE(slyztercore90 @ Sep 1 2019, 11:17 AM)
Although its been 2 years..i dont think 5k is worth the asking price..plus it was a gift from your friend..you should give to some of your family or friend who interested to learn piano instead as a gift.
thanks for da comment, the item still can wait as long as there is someone who would like to own it...
daylight_dancer
post Oct 30 2020, 09:38 AM

On my way
655 posts

It's beautiful.

Mate, I sold my Yamaha (45-50 years old) for about 2000. YOu can post on Facebook marektplace.

Can't get 5k lah, so had to revise my own posting. MY rosewood coloured one, needed some tuning. Good luck, but yea, try Facebook MArketplace, and loweirng the price would work.
Alexcsyan
post Nov 18 2020, 11:17 AM

Regular
1,880 posts

SOLD to a NON-forumer lady.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:17 PM