Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] Mad Catz Fight Pad Pro, Flamers : -Y- & kodama (same a/c owner) PS4

stanleyow
post May 8 2017, 03:57 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(ahbeegtr @ May 8 2017, 03:49 PM)
Hi -Y- and kodama,

I do admit the price for above items is on expensive side but the seller was right in terms of willing buyer and will seller,it is not good to address negative comments or offer solutions,after all the stick above does not improve one's fighting skills but face value.
There are always some cheaper alternative for example hori and so on.
Anyway please enlighten me if this particular madcatz stick does actually help one's to improve or win in fighting game.
Above is just my opinion.Can i have you guys sfv fighter id?lets spar and train together,btw i am a pad user.

Hi Stanleyow,
Sorry to hijack your thread.i have no problems to pay rm1400 or rm1600 to buy your stick but i am a pad guy so it is not suitable for me,anyway good luck selling.
I don't know why that two Mad Dogz barge into my thread barking and complaining I sell over priced bone...?..? The bone is on my hand, my property, I sell how I like la...

Who knows if the final deal is 1k, 1.1k or 1.2k...? Do I need to report to these Mad Dogz...? whistling.gif

Mad Dogz on the loose, beware guys...

This post has been edited by stanleyow: May 8 2017, 06:10 PM
stanleyow
post May 8 2017, 04:01 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(stanleyow @ May 8 2017, 01:11 PM)
I never once said got potential buyer during our whole PM. Now I began to understand your motives, you just wana flam my thread for your FGC member hence he failed to nego a lower price from me. Such a loser....

So many people selling overpriced items for discontinued product, so if you can't afford it just buzz-off...
@-Y- you blind or what?

This post has been edited by stanleyow: May 8 2017, 06:31 PM
-Y-
post May 8 2017, 06:47 PM

misanthropist
1,424 posts

QUOTE(stanleyow @ May 8 2017, 04:01 PM)
@-Y- you blind or what?
whats ur argument? u just quote ur own words.. urghh. dont argue with me anymore bro. i already said, good luck on ur sale.

This post has been edited by -Y-: May 8 2017, 06:53 PM
stanleyow
post May 8 2017, 07:10 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(-Y- @ May 8 2017, 06:47 PM)
whats ur argument? u just quote ur own words.. urghh. dont argue with me anymore bro. i already said, good luck on ur sale.
Read the whole paragraph clearly before bullshitting... and stop your sarcastic reply...

When you requested me to stop disturbing you in pm, I did it, but you were the one who barge in today and continue the bullshit, so don't acted innocent..., let other forumers see your true face also...

This post has been edited by stanleyow: May 8 2017, 07:12 PM
-Y-
post May 8 2017, 07:21 PM

misanthropist
1,424 posts

QUOTE(stanleyow @ May 8 2017, 07:10 PM)
Read the whole paragraph clearly before bullshitting... and stop your sarcastic reply... 

When you requested me to stop disturbing you in pm, I did it, but you were the one who barge in today and continue the bullshit, so don't acted innocent..., let other forumers see your true face also...
u've said it. so stop disturbing me.

This post has been edited by -Y-: May 8 2017, 07:36 PM
stanleyow
post May 8 2017, 08:49 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(-Y- @ May 8 2017, 07:21 PM)
u've said it. so stop disturbing me.
This is my thread, you were the one who keep on posting here..., who disturb who..? whistling.gif
terryforever
post May 8 2017, 09:39 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

your prize are really too high, really good luck for it.
http://www.impulse.com.my/playstation/ps4-...or-ps4-ps3.html
original price last time just RM1k, n you sell higher than this.

Arcade stick not much ppl collect limited edition, as the cover can DIY print also.

Good luck
kodama
post May 9 2017, 07:19 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(stanleyow @ May 8 2017, 08:49 PM)
This is my thread, you were the one who keep on posting here..., who disturb who..? whistling.gif
arguing with stupid.. you just declare you disturb him. stupid mega_shok.gif

This post has been edited by kodama: May 9 2017, 07:42 AM
kodama
post May 9 2017, 07:41 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(terryforever @ May 8 2017, 09:39 PM)
your prize are really too high, really good luck for it.
http://www.impulse.com.my/playstation/ps4-...or-ps4-ps3.html
original price last time just RM1k, n you sell higher than this.

Arcade stick not much ppl collect limited edition, as the cover can DIY print also.

Good luck
that's what we are trying to say. this kind of people make me vomit. stupid scavenger trying to earn easy money. he thinks arcade stick is high demand collectible items. maybe he just woke up from his coma. this vegetable knows nothing!! and he keep arguing about affordability issue. why should we give you profit? especially with that kind of integrity. once you quote RM1400 then, RM1500 then RM1600. you are super dumbass. selling an items at high price means you are poor and definitely a stupid in terms of know-your-market-price. i am glad he is not in the community.
stanleyow
post May 9 2017, 09:32 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(kodama @ May 9 2017, 07:41 AM)
that's what we are trying to say. this kind of people make me vomit. stupid scavenger trying to earn easy money. he thinks arcade stick is high demand collectible items. maybe he just woke up from his coma. this vegetable knows nothing!! and he keep arguing about affordability issue. why should we give you profit? especially with that kind of integrity. once you quote RM1400 then, RM1500 then RM1600. you are super dumbass. selling an items at high price means you are poor and definitely a stupid in terms of know-your-market-price. i am glad he is not in the community.
LoL.... still barking.... hahah... amusing... rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by stanleyow: May 9 2017, 09:33 AM
kodama
post May 12 2017, 01:48 AM

11 posts

haiya. still no sell? this nitwit thinks his item is highly demand. im so pity. i guess nobody contacted you also. nobody is that fool. no problem. let me help u. free bump. i love helping poor guy btw.. LOL!!
stanleyow
post May 12 2017, 06:04 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(kodama @ May 12 2017, 01:48 AM)
haiya. still no sell? this nitwit thinks his item is highly demand. im so pity. i guess nobody contacted you also. nobody is that fool. no problem. let me help u. free bump. i love helping poor guy btw.. LOL!!
Still barking ...? Speechless LoL... rclxms.gif

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by stanleyow: Jun 1 2017, 06:00 PM
-Y-
post May 24 2017, 08:06 AM

misanthropist
1,424 posts

QUOTE(stanleyow @ May 6 2017, 04:00 PM)
WTS

- Mad Catz SFV FightStick TE2+ (New & Sealed) - SOLD

- Mad Catz Street Fighter 5 Bison Fight Pad Pro (New) - RM350
Flamer's nick:
1) -Y- & kodama (same owner using two LYN accounts to flam others which eye-sore to him)
- Both joined LYN the same month "January 2008" (too good to be true)
- Both mostly interested in mobile phone thread
- Identical similar typing style and pattern, especially uses all small caps on each sentences...
- kodama nick never post for the past 10 years, out of no where suddenly pop-up and flam my thread in-conjunction with -Y- nick.
thats your finding? i am kodama? LOL. i look into his id, he is not even in mobile thread. using small caps? oh my god, most everybody dont used uppercase letter when typing with pc. wow. but to be accused as a top 5 malaysian SFV player, i am flattered. obviously you dont know who is kodama. he is sambal in SFV. go look for yourself. im merely a gold rank player. iam honored btw. thanks. just in case you forgot.. he is a screenshot of YOU REPLYING ON YOURSELF. totally a stupid move. this finding is what i call a good finding. a good hard proof of 2 ID USE BY SAME PERSON.. i bust you so hard, maybe thats why u still have beef on me.

oh, did you did sold your item? or you did replying on yourself again like in this forum? you are totally a fun guy. pls dont tag me anymore. im already done with you. i bought mine (at retail), u sold yours right (or did you?).

btw, mad catz fightpad pro is a bust item. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhO6yvyH1aI easy to break, not responsive and etc. nobody use this or even collect it. good luck selling at high price (again).

Attached Image

This post has been edited by -Y-: May 24 2017, 11:38 AM
stanleyow
post May 24 2017, 12:32 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(-Y- @ May 24 2017, 08:06 AM)
thats your finding? i am kodama? LOL. i look into his id, he is not even in mobile thread. using small caps? oh my god, most everybody dont used uppercase letter when typing with pc. wow. but to be accused as a top 5 malaysian SFV player, i am flattered. obviously you dont know who is kodama. he is sambal in SFV. go look for yourself. im merely a gold rank player. iam honored btw. thanks. just in case you forgot.. he is a screenshot of YOU REPLYING ON YOURSELF. totally a stupid move. this finding is what i call a good finding. a good hard proof of 2 ID USE BY SAME PERSON.. i bust you so hard, maybe thats why u still have beef on me.

oh, did you did sold your item? or you did replying on yourself again like in this forum? you are totally a fun guy. pls dont tag me anymore. im already done with you. i bought mine (at retail), u sold yours right (or did you?).

btw, mad catz fightpad pro is a bust item. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhO6yvyH1aI easy to break, not responsive and etc. nobody use this or even collect it. good luck selling at high price (again).

Attached Image
Your action has indeed shown your intention and motive by flaming this thread non-stop... Who disturbing Who is very obvious I guess... Anyway I do appreciate your nasty input and free bump from time to time for keeping my thread alive thumbsup.gif

Oscar nomination for you indeed, keep it up...rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by stanleyow: May 24 2017, 01:09 PM
stanleyow
post May 27 2017, 05:07 PM

22 posts

Same old tricks, LOL... not so innocent and righteous I guess...

Beware of Flamer's nick:
1) -Y- & kodama (same owner using two LYN accounts to flam others which eye-sore to him)
- Both joined LYN the same month & year "January 2008" (too good to be true)
- Both interested in same thread (really..?)
- Identical similar typing style and pattern, especially uses all small caps on each sentences... (too obvious I guess)
- kodama nick never post for the past 10 years, out of no where suddenly pop-up and flam my thread in-conjunction with -Y- nick. (come on..., its just too good to be true as well rclxms.gif )

Busted at last:
- Chat history won't lies..., doesn't need a Detective Conan to break this case LOL...

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by stanleyow: May 27 2017, 06:25 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:14 AM