Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> M CENTURA @ JALAN SENTUL PASAR [OWNERS' THREAD], Desaria Property's former land Investment

views

rumahwip
post Nov 3 2023, 07:33 AM

Enthusiast
915 posts

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...dering-ringgit/
AskarPerang
post Dec 22 2023, 08:42 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

Another lelong unit sold yesterday.
Size 850sqft.

From 324K, sold at 350K.
Good catch?

user posted image
Chanzeryl
post Dec 22 2023, 01:22 PM

On my way
587 posts

KPKT should just re-classify this property into RUMAWIP and introduce targeted HOC by encouraging existing owners to sell at discount to B40 without stamp duty biggrin.gif
AskarPerang
post Dec 27 2023, 04:14 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

rumahwip
post Dec 28 2023, 07:40 AM

Enthusiast
915 posts

new way to sell
M_Shahrul
post Jan 2 2024, 07:12 PM

On my way
635 posts

Question, I know it's a bit of dumb question but please bear with me.

M Centura Sentul, this is not under the "luxury" category of condo and the price is still affordable.

But, but... After reading all of the lelong list above, why the hell on earth human want to buy the property they couldn't afford? Why?

Again... I understand if it's above MILLION category, but this is mostly "average" around below RM600,000 and it's in the middle of KL.

Why people want to take the risk of bankrupted? They are going to be blacklisted and couldn't make another loans... Right?

Bank did lelong their properties.
bryan_x00
post Jan 2 2024, 07:56 PM

Regular
1,117 posts

QUOTE(M_Shahrul @ Jan 2 2024, 07:12 PM)

M Centura Sentul, this is not under the "luxury" category of condo and the price is still affordable.

But, but... After reading all of the lelong list above, why the hell on earth human want to buy the property they couldn't afford? Why?

Again... I understand if it's above MILLION category, but this is mostly "average" around below RM600,000 and it's in the middle of KL.

Why people want to take the risk of bankrupted? They are going to be blacklisted and couldn't make another loans... Right?

Ya quite dumb the question
victorian
post Jan 2 2024, 08:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!!
4,821 posts

what kind of question is this? dry.gif

buying property is not risk free, of course there will be risk involved
Cavatzu
post Jan 3 2024, 03:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,630 posts

At this price point, it’s pretty much base line affordability for many working class people. With Covid etc, many may have lost jobs and they simply do not have the holding power. The location isn’t the best and as a result demand might be limited. Don’t know if people are still living in 2000s land when any new property would either be cash flow positive or have capital gain right away.

Aldo-Kirosu
post Jan 3 2024, 04:57 PM

On my way
618 posts

Maybe they are job affected, life affacted, health affected, marriage affected or etc.

They should go akpk before the worst scenario happen, but in the end they just let bank auctioned their unit.

55 Pages « < 53 54 55Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:22 PM