Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Celcom Trial 5G, Will Celcom become the go fastest telco?

GalioLOL
post May 9 2017, 07:30 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(westlife @ May 8 2017, 07:33 PM)
So far for higher pice plan of at least rm80, the data quota given is quite reasonable. At least 20gb which is quite good enough for typical users. But again, I am quite against the idea of using mobile data for video streaming of usage. Nowadays the video is too high quality to stream and it really eats up a lot a lot of data. Unless one has unlimited data else it is really not feasible to use it for video streaming. because there is no way that one can get enough data for such purpose so 3gb, 5gb, 10gb or 20gb makes no difference except the no of videos one can watch on the go. but it is still not enough.

So if purely for web surfing, social chatting etc, 3gb is a nice quota spot for most.
High 5, seldom spend my quota for video streaming. Sometimes, I do stream the low quality short video, but not very often. Unless I couldn't finish the data before end of the month.
For now, 20gb is more than enough. Ff you only spend for surfing and other social services.

QUOTE(westlife @ May 9 2017, 10:32 AM)
celcom is ok all the while, i have no complaint about celcom's coverage and speed at all even until the current stage.

same goes to maxis. it is even better than celcom my 2 cents.

i am ok with both telcos anytime and i avoid the other two at all time.  rclxs0.gif
Yup, me too. Been using celcom for 4 years +.
Not much complaint about the coverage. Maybe because I always stay in the same area.
Seldom travel, unless during long holiday. Then might balik kampung or visit other place.
But the line is still "ok"... at least the data still can move in my kampung.
westlife
post May 9 2017, 07:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(GalioLOL @ May 9 2017, 07:30 PM)
High 5, seldom spend my quota for video streaming. Sometimes, I do stream the low quality short video, but not very often. Unless I couldn't finish the data before end of the month. 
For now, 20gb is more than enough. Ff you only spend for surfing and other social services.
Yup, me too.  Been using celcom for 4 years +.
Not much complaint about the coverage. Maybe because I always stay in the same area.
Seldom travel, unless during long holiday. Then might balik kampung or visit other place.
But the line is still "ok"... at least the data still can move in my kampung.
yup, as long as one has good fixed line broadband at home. What one needs should be a value for money monthly plan with an adequate data such as 3gb.
skylinelover
post May 10 2017, 06:32 AM

Pro Racing Kakis😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎Investor

haha 5G my foot laugh.gif doh.gif

4G belum stable already thinking of 5G dang
Ultraman123
post May 11 2017, 02:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(skylinelover @ May 10 2017, 06:32 AM)

Not yet 5G, they're still focusing on 4G then only move to 5G.
5G still have long long way to go~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yawn.gif
nexona88
post May 11 2017, 03:25 PM

VIP Club House

lol I got doubt on their 5G

Not well prepared even for current 4G devil.gif
laurentsmithmy
post May 11 2017, 07:35 PM

haha normal la during migration all x stabil one..luckly still can get 1 bar...last time kat US..worse..was out from coverage for 1 week coz maintenance upgrade cry.gif
westlife
post May 19 2017, 08:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

http://www.soyacincau.com/2017/05/18/celco...hz/#more-100446
therain01
post May 20 2017, 02:50 AM

Getting Started

Celcom 3G and 4G are problematic since the past few years and it is getting worse these days probably due to leasing and cheap data attracting leeches.

With 5G hopefully it will be able to overcome the already congested atmosphere. However, with the short wavelength of 5G it means more towers or mini towers will be needed. Expect very slow implementation even if 5G is launched years later.
westlife
post May 20 2017, 04:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(therain01 @ May 20 2017, 02:50 AM)
Celcom 3G and 4G are problematic since the past few years and it is getting worse these days probably due to leasing and cheap data attracting leeches.

With 5G hopefully it will be able to overcome the already congested atmosphere. However, with the short wavelength of 5G it means more towers or mini towers will be needed. Expect very slow implementation even if 5G is launched years later.
Personally I have not much complaints about celcom network. Have been using for the past few years too.

It is the Telco together with maxis I will consider to use.
unclelim1128
post May 20 2017, 09:48 PM

Group: Newbie

Better stable their 4G network first, some areas in Alor Setar oso not so good. especially this few weeks 4G 3 bar can drop to H and cannot make call at all.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0638sec    5.07    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 01:22 PM