Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[Chinese] 全职高手 - The King's Avatar, An eSports Anime

views

TSsjneow
post Apr 30 2017, 09:49 AM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
82 posts

Is Chinese content allowed here?

Don't see a thread about it here, so I wanna give this a shoutout. So there is chinese animation making a wave recently that is a adaptation of a hit novel that got adapted into comic. Animation quality is superb, movie quality in fact. the story is about an eSports player who is forced to retire working his way from basic back to the league again. It has relatively realistic depictions of the professional gaming scene and tons of fun characters.

Currently streaming officially via BiliBili, so hopefully anyone interested can support it with views:

http://bangumi.bilibili.com/anime/5852

Tencent's official Youtube channel with English sub:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX2...C-w-YQrqlixhIRA

user posted image

PV:

Lead Waifu wub.gif wub.gif :
user posted imageuser posted image

This post has been edited by sjneow: Apr 30 2017, 11:56 AM
eDwanD
post May 1 2017, 01:35 AM

Casual
493 posts

there's lot of chinese anime which nice graphic quality, but always lack of frame, this same as well, feel that should be better XD

P/s this is anime shirne, not japanese anime shrine, why not for chinese anime? XD

This post has been edited by eDwanD: May 1 2017, 01:38 AM
TSsjneow
post May 1 2017, 09:11 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(eDwanD @ May 1 2017, 02:35 AM)
there's lot of chinese anime which nice graphic quality, but always lack of frame, this same as well, feel that should be better XD

P/s this is anime shirne, not japanese anime shrine, why not for chinese anime? XD
I'm not familiar with the use of frame here, do you mean world-building?
anyway I am a fan of the webnovel. It does well in conveying the regrets/lament feelings of old players. Some characters even get some interesting development, I hope the adaptations will do it justice.
eDwanD
post May 1 2017, 01:22 PM

Casual
493 posts

QUOTE(sjneow @ May 1 2017, 09:11 AM)
I'm not familiar with the use of frame here, do you mean world-building?
anyway I am a fan of the webnovel. It does well in conveying the regrets/lament feelings of old players. Some characters even get some interesting development, I hope the adaptations will do it justice.
If not enough frame, u may seems their motion not smooth as japanese anime does, and they use many still image,because the anime produced by lower cost. Sorry that my broken english can't give u meaning well XD

This anime series get complain and will sued by its manga writer, because the anime team use many storyboard from manga without asking for permission, but luckily, everything solved privately.

The one i got interested was once upon a mountain spirit sword, but i give up for novel because my friend said story in later is weird developed.

This webnovel, i should give a try, but i still havent go for it, coz i'm bored of OP main character as the famous which is Irregular Student , and i m kinda refuse of the china light novel due to they always make their main character is OP among world, china is OP among world as well in setting XD May have a try later if i got free time.
Pengie
post May 1 2017, 07:25 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

will give this a try, on watch list biggrin.gif

TSsjneow
post May 2 2017, 11:28 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(eDwanD @ May 1 2017, 02:22 PM)
If not enough frame, u may seems their motion not smooth as japanese anime does, and they use many still image,because the anime produced by lower cost. Sorry that my broken english can't give u meaning well XD

This anime series get complain and will sued by its manga writer, because the anime team use many storyboard from manga without asking for permission, but luckily, everything solved privately.

The one i got interested was once upon a mountain spirit sword, but i give up for novel because my friend said story in later is weird developed.

This webnovel, i should give a try, but i still havent go for it, coz i'm bored of OP main character as the famous which is Irregular Student , and i m kinda refuse of the china light novel due to they always make their main character is OP among world, china is OP among world as well in setting XD May have a try later if i got free time.
main character isn't very OP here. He appears OP now as he is basically a pro player stepping into the world of newbies. Once he encounter other pro players, the match is tight.

yeah I remember the anime adaptation Reikenzan, I read the novel as well and mostly stayed till the end for the comedy.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0106sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:51 PM