views

mADmAN
post Yesterday, 01:00 PM

} InSAnITY PErSoNaFIeD {
All Stars
10,454 posts

QUOTE(alexei @ Jan 21 2021, 09:35 PM)
Err, no. That's too short.
2 weeks, 3 weeks, my year old bike battery also 12.6V and crank start as normal. *touch wood
then ur a lucky one la... 2 weeks is the norm. had a few cars n bikes happened that way and same happened to friends.

all oso diff battery brands

alexei
post Yesterday, 02:07 PM

Biker Mice from Mars
1,077 posts

QUOTE(mADmAN @ Jan 22 2021, 01:00 PM)
then ur a lucky one la... 2 weeks is the norm. had a few cars n bikes happened that way and same happened to friends.

all oso diff battery brands
can charge back?
mADmAN
post Yesterday, 02:11 PM

} InSAnITY PErSoNaFIeD {
All Stars
10,454 posts

QUOTE(alexei @ Jan 22 2021, 02:07 PM)
can charge back?
yup can.... but depends on battery age...

one of the old batteries can charge back... but after it died again due to 2nd time of 2 weeks of no start, cannot charge edi
alexei
post Yesterday, 04:19 PM

Biker Mice from Mars
1,077 posts

QUOTE(mADmAN @ Jan 22 2021, 02:11 PM)
yup can.... but depends on battery age...

one of the old batteries can charge back... but after it died again due to 2nd time of 2 weeks of no start, cannot charge edi
quite likely plate corrosion, or plate short, means one of the cell the positive electrode almost totally corroded due to use already.
mADmAN
post Yesterday, 04:40 PM

} InSAnITY PErSoNaFIeD {
All Stars
10,454 posts

QUOTE(alexei @ Jan 22 2021, 04:19 PM)
quite likely plate corrosion, or plate short, means one of the cell the positive electrode almost totally corroded due to use already.
well its a 7 year old amaron battery.... so... ahahahaha
megahertz
post Yesterday, 06:15 PM

i always smiling, problem?
1,660 posts

i bought battery tester + battery charger. so incase anything happened, i can check the battery condition and recharge it. or if the battery tester said the state of health is quite low, then better buy new 1.
i got 2 cars and 2 bikes at home. in this MCO period, didnt travel much, better to start the engine weekly to make the engine is good and battery got recharged.

jacktay94
post Yesterday, 07:52 PM

6 stars only? :(
1,297 posts

QUOTE(megahertz @ Jan 22 2021, 06:15 PM)
i bought battery tester + battery charger. so incase anything happened, i can check the battery condition and recharge it. or if the battery tester said the state of health is quite low, then better buy new 1.
i got 2 cars and 2 bikes at home. in this MCO period, didnt travel much, better to start the engine weekly to make the engine is good and battery got recharged.
which model did you buy? I've been contemplating on getting the bosch battery tender.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.89    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2021 - 12:07 AM