Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My date kept contacting me after rejecting me, What does this mean?

views

skylee18
post May 23 2017, 04:55 PM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(petirbuas @ Apr 25 2017, 04:52 PM)

Fast forward few weeks, she suddenly call me out of the blue saying she's doing something nearby my home and ask me to join her for dinner. I'm bored anyway so yeah, I went for it.
We talk for hours that night and don't feel weird at all. Maybe because when we were dating we totally clique well and can spend whole day doing some random shit together.

Date(4 month) -> Total silent(1 month) -> dinner(2 weeks ago) -> hospital(last week)

I don't want to have my hopes high since she rejected me before. Also, I saw that she's active/online on the dating site.

I'm thinking of being blunt and ask her what she actually wants. But not sure if that's a good idea.
you must understand the rule of the game, dating site is like finding job in jobstreet, you looks for job and company looks for you.
so you can't blame the outcome as people will choose and pick
getting into this game is like playing counter-strike, you amour up, you pick your best gun and hope for the best play (expecting head-shot)
so do you able to do that from this date?
nah, when people get to choose you from their option list, you might just need to think again about your net worth in this game
just go for other....you are just a gun for her, not the player
TSpetirbuas
post May 23 2017, 07:00 PM

( 。◕ ‿‿ ◕。)
898 posts

So far response from ladies all seems "to pursue". But guys mostly negative
How leh? lol

hjffgjng
post May 23 2017, 07:05 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

u r her slave
s[H]sIkuA
post May 23 2017, 07:23 PM

live in the present
2,158 posts

QUOTE(petirbuas @ May 23 2017, 07:00 PM)
How leh? lol
Follow your heart la bro

TSpetirbuas
post May 23 2017, 10:11 PM

( 。◕ ‿‿ ◕。)
898 posts

QUOTE(hjffgjng @ May 23 2017, 07:05 PM)
u r her slave
How so?
hjffgjng
post May 23 2017, 10:16 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(petirbuas @ May 23 2017, 10:11 PM)
How so?
you do all the menial tedious work

amd she gonna keep demandin more from you...
TSpetirbuas
post May 23 2017, 10:26 PM

( 。◕ ‿‿ ◕。)
898 posts

QUOTE(hjffgjng @ May 23 2017, 10:16 PM)
you do all the menial tedious work

amd she gonna keep demandin more from you...
What tedious work? I didn't do anything also
You wrong thread is it?
TSpetirbuas
post Sep 20 2017, 03:34 PM

( 。◕ ‿‿ ◕。)
898 posts

Oh boy. How time flies.

An update if anyone reading this thread in the future.
We parted for good last June. I just treat her as friend, and slowly the distance grew.
We still keeping in touch in social media.

I guess in the end the lesson that I learned is, every cloud has silver lining. I'm seeing another girl not long after that.
I might think she's the one then. But life has different plans. And that plan is looking good so far rolleyes.gif
Max.Plan
post Sep 26 2017, 03:24 PM

23 posts

Good to hear that
girl with mind trick is dangerous, do not approach
Drian
post Sep 27 2017, 02:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(petirbuas @ May 23 2017, 07:00 PM)
How leh? lol
Of course ladies will ask you to pursue , it is in their best interest not yours.

outsider
post Sep 28 2017, 07:30 AM

~ get out ~
1,270 posts

This kind of ppl I guess la when she boring she look for u. When she need u she look for u. But she not interested in u. She must be very lonely and don't have much friends since her characters like this. Only other ppl sacrifice for her, she just take granted.
SUSlowya
post Sep 28 2017, 07:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

Someone please help me understand this girl. Is she just lonely? or am I her backup plan? because given the choices, I'd rather not befriend someone I used to date.
She is the player, and you are her toy.
xiang5319
post Sep 28 2017, 09:31 AM

4 posts

We're not even friend before this. I purposely reach out to her on a dating site/app and asked her out on a date. So I hope you can understand my awkwardness with this whole situation.
We went out for 6-7 dates, texted everyday and then at one point I said lets take this to the next level. By that I mean make it official that we're together. She rejected, saying I'm too nice, I can score someone better, or whatever common shit people say to end something.

Being the person that I am, I just shrug it off and said ok, maybe we wasn't meant to be. I'm a bit disappointed but whatever. We handle it really well till the end. Then I stop contacting her.

Fast forward few weeks, she suddenly call me out of the blue saying she's doing something nearby my home and ask me to join her for dinner. I'm bored anyway so yeah, I went for it.
We talk for hours that night and don't feel weird at all. Maybe because when we were dating we totally clique well and can spend whole day doing some random shit together.

Over the next few days, she texted me asking/telling some obvious thing like, "eh how to go to <place>?", "I just saw some nice <food>". I did reply but kept it short "use GPS", "nice".

Few days ago she told me that she need to go to a hospital to visit her aunt who's giving birth. Since it literally 5 minutes away from my office, I offered to accompany her. She angrily said no saying that some of her relatives might be there. I'm totally mindfucked, so what's the point she's telling me that in the first place.

Timeline
Date(4 month) -> Total silent(1 month) -> dinner(2 weeks ago) -> hospital(last week)

I don't want to have my hopes high since she rejected me before. Also, I saw that she's active/online on the dating site.
Someone please help me understand this girl. Is she just lonely? or am I her backup plan? because given the choices, I'd rather not befriend someone I used to date.
I can assure you this girl is definitely not the 'hot/sexy' type. I even doubt she date much. She's rather homely

I'm thinking of being blunt and ask her what she actually wants. But not sure if that's a good idea.
Maybe she just want to be friends and keep it slow abit?

maybe survey for a while then make the decision?

if she a play girls she won be just texting you right? should be a lot fling going on there~

or she still not yet overcome her past relation? you should ask! since you asked before.

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:02 AM