No [ 3 ] ** [17.65%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
views

post May 11 2017, 09:01 PM

Enthusiast
754 posts

on desktop, windows, chrome.

1. I hate that top nav bar which takes up lots of screen space. made me have to scroll pictures to look, can't see the overall picture. make it auto fit to screen better.

2. I don't really need to see that cover picture a la facebook profile at top of page. Same reason as no. 1.

3. When I click the next button, essentially a new page is loaded, bringing me back to top of page. Bad.

4. Prefer to click on image area to go next a la facebook, or better yet to have an option to press arrow key on keyboard to navigate (like facebook?)

5. The grey tags below the 'professional' profile doesn't work. Tags are meant to be clicked on so browsers can see other pages/things tagged under the same tag. or they are not designed to work?
TSadrianjc
post May 11 2017, 09:50 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

QUOTE(2387581 @ May 11 2017, 09:01 PM)
on desktop, windows, chrome.

1. I hate that top nav bar which takes up lots of screen space. made me have to scroll pictures to look, can't see the overall picture. make it auto fit to screen better.

2. I don't really need to see that cover picture a la facebook profile at top of page. Same reason as no. 1.

3. When I click the next button, essentially a new page is loaded, bringing me back to top of page. Bad.

4. Prefer to click on image area to go next a la facebook, or better yet to have an option to press arrow key on keyboard to navigate (like facebook?)

5. The grey tags below the 'professional' profile doesn't work. Tags are meant to be clicked on so browsers can see other pages/things tagged under the same tag. or they are not designed to work?
Thanks for the feedback, haven't looked much into the UX much at the moment. Need to get some help with that soon.

1. Noted

2. That makes sense

3. Bad coz of No 2 feedback i'm guessing

4. Yup, agree with you on this. Not implemented the change yet.

5. Those are still work in progress, the backend is only 10% done at the moment.

Really appreciate the detailed feedback, we do know the site is not perfect and are working to get it working better with a better user experience. Quite a lot more to do, managing availability of resources between this project and our other work. Making me rclxub.gif sometimes. lol
TSadrianjc
post May 15 2017, 01:02 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Just launched a small competition in collaboration with Tigerwood. If anyone is keen to win a free flooring makeover of up to 200 sq/ft with the Tigerwood Designer Flooring of your choice + Free Lifetime Warranty Upgrade + Free Installation.

Total package is worth over RM2,000, all you need to do is:

a. Like the Habitat fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/HabitatMY/

b. Like Tigerwood fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/tigerwood.my

c. In the comment section of the post on Habitat, post a picture of the space you want made over, indicate your preferred Tigerwood flooring name & code and tell us in your most creative way, why your home needs a flooring makeover.

d. Don't forget to share the post with your friends and family so they stand a chance to win as well.

user posted image

This post has been edited by adrianjc: May 15 2017, 01:04 PM
TSadrianjc
post May 17 2017, 03:21 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Don't forget to submit the picture of the space you want the flooring makeover for together with your preferred flooring from the Tigerwood range and also why you should be the winner of the flooring makeover.

Time is ticking away! cheers.gif
kaiwoon
post May 22 2017, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

should have categories for condo , terrace , semi or bungalow.. im lowing for hdb size idea but..gave up half way

TSadrianjc
post May 22 2017, 05:44 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

QUOTE(kaiwoon @ May 22 2017, 03:32 PM)
should have categories for condo , terrace , semi or bungalow.. im lowing for hdb size idea but..gave up half way
There are, the search function is not pulling those up so efficiently. Still working on a fix for that.
kaiwoon
post May 23 2017, 10:03 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(adrianjc @ May 22 2017, 05:44 PM)
There are, the search function is not pulling those up so efficiently. Still working on a fix for that.
oh yes did that.. came out less than 5 design.. cry.gif
TSadrianjc
post May 23 2017, 01:04 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

QUOTE(kaiwoon @ May 23 2017, 10:03 AM)
oh yes did that.. came out less than 5 design..  cry.gif
My apologies on the inconvenience, we're definitely trying to improve the functionality and ease of using the site. Taking some time as only a small team working on it.
TSadrianjc
post Jun 1 2017, 06:26 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

More projects were added by different designers recently.

Check them out at https://www.habitat-my.com/idea-gallery
TSadrianjc
post Jun 2 2017, 06:15 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Some really cool stuff at BTHRMS.
More about them at https://www.habitat-my.com/articles/749/a-m...with-bthrms-etc

user posted image

user posted image

carlett
post Jun 3 2017, 11:58 PM

6 posts

You have a very beautiful and helpful site, Making new section for companies listing is such a great idea, I would like to do the same on my Home interior design blog. https://www.decorationy.com/
TSadrianjc
post Jun 4 2017, 07:04 AM

Enthusiast
898 posts

QUOTE(carlett @ Jun 3 2017, 11:58 PM)
You have a very beautiful and helpful site, Making new section for companies listing is such a great idea, I would like to do the same on my Home interior design blog. https://www.decorationy.com/
You could, not sure what your existing site is build on but if not flexible enough you'd need to choose a more flexible CMS to allow restructuring of your website.

TSadrianjc
post Jun 10 2017, 04:25 AM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Comment feature on the Idea Gallery is now functioning. If you have any questions to ask on any picture, ask away!
TSadrianjc
post Jul 12 2017, 06:07 AM

Enthusiast
898 posts

New project by Pocket Square is up on the site.
To view more, click here

user posted image
Mr.Docter
post Jul 12 2017, 09:45 AM

Doctorpreneurs
5,360 posts

QUOTE(adrianjc @ May 3 2017, 06:33 PM)
Been an avid fan of Houzz for a very long time.  nod.gif
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4355958

Kindly feel free to drop by and provide an opinion.
kiasulim
post Aug 9 2017, 12:56 AM

1 posts

you may want to check out kiasuplumber too icon_rolleyes.gif

kiasuplumber.com
TSadrianjc
post Aug 22 2017, 12:13 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Fujiaire air conditioning unit up for grabs.
Fujiaire Bring Malaysia Home

user posted image

This post has been edited by adrianjc: Aug 23 2017, 10:49 AM
TSadrianjc
post Aug 23 2017, 10:51 AM

Enthusiast
898 posts

If any questions on where to find stuff or any others related to your home renovation (excluding price... not so up to date with actual renovation costs) do feel free to ask.
TSadrianjc
post Aug 24 2017, 11:06 AM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Samsung releases The Frame TV to beautifully blend into its surroundings. Comes in 55" and 65" but the price... well just not for everyone. But we can all dream of owning one for the time being.

user posted image

This post has been edited by adrianjc: Sep 9 2017, 05:44 PM
TSadrianjc
post Sep 9 2017, 05:50 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Love this clean minimalist Scandi style especially matched with the herringbone styled flooring. What do you guys think?

If you wanna view more pictures, you can click the image below.

user posted image

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0493sec    0.69    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:53 PM