Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Integrate Online Payment Through Credit Card, How To?

views

isegail
post Jun 20 2017, 02:14 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Encik012 @ May 5 2017, 08:14 PM)
u forgot webcash...
I was also approached by a new payment gateway recently.. Ozopay. Checked out their website at www.ozopay.com. Not bad lah. Quite attractive their rate. Some more got Developer Hub with API docs openly shared.
isegail
post Jun 20 2017, 02:16 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(invest2229 @ May 18 2017, 09:16 PM)
Just wonder if engage Malaysia payment gateway like MOLPay, e-GHL or iPay88, can they support customer from oversea make online payment through credit card or only support credit payment locally in Malaysia?
Any credit card in the world can be used to pay at online stores if you have payment gateway to accept credit card.. but depending on your currency display. Some gateways only can support MYR and those big big ones like ipay88, MOLpay and eGHL.. they can support multi-currency processing..
okuribito
post Nov 19 2018, 06:37 PM

Regular
1,013 posts

Does anybody know if merchants can use this Card Acceptance Facility by Public Bank? What are Interchange Fees

Btw, I also found this comparison of payment gateways in m'sia. Just to share
anti-informatic
post Dec 12 2018, 12:19 PM

Enthusiast
902 posts

FPX support transaction for many banks but from my experience the experience is disaster. Met their personnel last year Dec then personnel keep changing and MIA for no reason. Only able to make progress this year jun/july.... many procedures, difficult to implement with no clear/updated documentation, ask for support but get non-useful/irrelevant feedback. Every issue mostly need to troubleshoot and figure out myself.

Suggest go for iPay88. Easy to use. Heard paypal quite easy and fast to implement too.
polovec P
post May 19 2022, 05:08 PM

Probation
2 posts

Hi everyone! I'm now looking for manual bank transfer partners. I have a web site selling inventory from various games. I've noticed a lot of fraud with purchases, so I'm looking for a manual payment solution to be able to hold the transaction in case of suspected fraud. Friends advised me to look and ask on this forum.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:11 PM