Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Working in Philippines, new experience and good offer over here

views

TSSantiago7
post Apr 21 2017, 03:22 PM, updated 7y ago

14 posts

Dear brother and sisters , I found out that working oversea is quite a good choice as we can experience something different which we wont get it in Malaysia , however oversea job provide us better offer compare to Malaysia now ( bad economy , low income , fucking stingy boss , cut this cut that , alot reason when come to salary , bonus give like only able to buy half iphone 6)

In my opinion , for those youngster who want to experience something new and earn some money ( dont waste your time while you able to earn)
can try to get job in Philippines . Normally salary is between RM5k - 20k depends what job and your own ability . mostly they are come with allowance for eat+stay+driver ( this able let you save your salary every month without spending a single cent ).

xajimx
post Apr 21 2017, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

I've always looked forward to that, the thing is, it's also competitive on their side. Unless it's a high-skilled job or youre super good at that particular job only then you have high chances for being taken in. To be honest, i dont really look forward for high salary, if i earn just enough to survive i think it should be ok. I'd choose quality of life over anything.
Mubarak90
post Apr 21 2017, 03:33 PM

Casual
482 posts

Is there language barrier?
TSSantiago7
post Apr 21 2017, 03:40 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(xajimx @ Apr 21 2017, 03:31 PM)
I've always looked forward to that, the thing is, it's also competitive on their side. Unless it's a high-skilled job or youre super good at that particular job only then you have high chances for being taken in. To be honest, i dont really look forward for high salary, if i earn just enough to survive i think it should be ok. I'd choose quality of life over anything.
then this have to depends whats your view on 'quality of life' , one thing can say is alot China people work so fucking hard to make a living , they are working like 12 hours per day and only 1-2 days off in a month , but their pay is good.

it depends what position and what kind of company you trying to apply , as I know , Philippines is famous with online gaming company , and if you dowan involve in betting field , you can try apply for finance department ( do the transaction or transfering money from company to customer ) or you can go for HR ( recruiting worker for company , dealing workers job apply or resign , arrange training ) or maybe admin as well , these position come with roughly 5k-8k MYR per month and include daily meals + stay in condo for free

TSSantiago7
post Apr 21 2017, 03:43 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(Mubarak90 @ Apr 21 2017, 03:33 PM)
Is there language barrier?
normally is mandarin , english ( high pay company mostly is china company , so u need able to speak mandarin to comunicate with china workers and english is to communicate with local Peenoy )

able to speak other language is like a bonus

gugukrez
post Apr 21 2017, 03:48 PM

Enthusiast
939 posts

the salary range you mention then the minimum requirement i guess is must be senior..

with senior level, i guess it normal to draw this kind of salary..

be careful in phillipine.. many gangs.. + alot of begger too.. always approach me when i work in phillipine..
TSSantiago7
post Apr 21 2017, 03:57 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(gugukrez @ Apr 21 2017, 03:48 PM)
the salary range you mention then the minimum requirement i guess is must be senior..

with senior level, i guess it normal to draw this kind of salary..

be careful in phillipine.. many gangs.. + alot of begger too.. always approach me when i work in phillipine..
yeah beggar alot ,i met alot kids keep asking from me when I pass by some ''poor area'' it depends the location , normally city and ''rich people area'' the environment is good

the salary is depends what kind of job and company , I can say even a new piece of white paper also able to get RM 5k above pay if they know how to find the job.

seventwo
post Apr 21 2017, 04:32 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

You come as a junior/senior level or freshie?
TSSantiago7
post Apr 21 2017, 04:35 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(seventwo @ Apr 21 2017, 04:32 PM)
You come as a junior/senior level or freshie?
for what I currently do can consider is freshie
suns8630
post Apr 21 2017, 05:04 PM

Regular
1,104 posts

QUOTE(Santiago7 @ Apr 21 2017, 03:22 PM)
Dear brother and sisters , I found out that working oversea is quite a good choice as we can experience something different which we wont get it in Malaysia , however oversea job provide us better offer compare to Malaysia now ( bad economy , low income , fucking stingy boss , cut this cut that , alot reason when come to salary ,  bonus give like only able to buy half iphone 6)

In my opinion , for those youngster who want to experience something new and earn some money ( dont waste your time while you able to earn)
can try to get job in Philippines . Normally salary is between RM5k - 20k depends what job and your own ability . mostly they are come with allowance for eat+stay+driver ( this able let you save your salary every month without spending a single cent ).
hello ,

you MUST BE DAY DREAMING ..

the whole world is cutting cost ..if you are good .. someone else is better then you ( or cheaper then you . )

it is time for you to wake up ... !!!!

donfutsal
post Apr 21 2017, 05:07 PM

Getting Started
182 posts

QUOTE(Santiago7 @ Apr 21 2017, 03:22 PM)
Dear brother and sisters , I found out that working oversea is quite a good choice as we can experience something different which we wont get it in Malaysia , however oversea job provide us better offer compare to Malaysia now ( bad economy , low income , fucking stingy boss , cut this cut that , alot reason when come to salary ,  bonus give like only able to buy half iphone 6)

alot of gambling business around thumbsup.gif
TSSantiago7
post Apr 21 2017, 05:23 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(donfutsal @ Apr 21 2017, 05:07 PM)
alot of gambling business around  thumbsup.gif
yes it is biggrin.gif
TSSantiago7
post Apr 21 2017, 05:25 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(suns8630 @ Apr 21 2017, 05:04 PM)
hello ,
you MUST BE DAY DREAMING ..

the whole world is cutting cost ..if you are good .. someone else is better then you ( or cheaper then you . )

it is time for you to  wake up ... !!!!
thats why people are working hard to achieve the dream
seventwo
post Apr 21 2017, 05:33 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(Santiago7 @ Apr 21 2017, 04:35 PM)
for what I currently do can consider is freshie
Oh you mean it's a new domain/industry for you?
How about your working exp?

Later can plan to work in Europe
TSSantiago7
post Apr 21 2017, 06:10 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(seventwo @ Apr 21 2017, 05:33 PM)
Oh you mean it's a new domain/industry for you?
How about your working exp?

Later can plan to work in Europe
quite so
previous 5 years retail , now is handling paper work n translate n arrange worker.

innocent.gif
williepoh
post Apr 27 2017, 07:00 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

anyway, the expenses at Philippine also crazy high. so its pros and cons

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:22 PM