326 Pages « < 209 210 211 212 213 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nintendo Switch Official Thread v2, Portable? Home console? whynotboth.jpg

views

Rei7
post Oct 15 2019, 10:52 AM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Oct 15 2019, 10:47 AM)
So are you selling?
Nah still need to top up some money, also the upgrade wouldn't be that much of a difference. Knowing Nintendo there could be more Switch version coming up, so I'd rather wait for a further improvement. Like the New 3DS XL, compared to the old 3DS XL.

Also, if there isn't one, I think at the end of Switch life cycle, I'd probably mod it for fun if anything.
greyshadow
post Oct 15 2019, 03:17 PM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,826 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Oct 7 2019, 12:18 PM)
Yes i also notice him. But this seller super cb attitude. Paksa customers to rate him 5 stars. If give bad rating  he will reveal ur personal info (ful name, address, phone num publicly).

So im wondering if got other good seller than him
should just report him to shopee, such behavior shouldn't be tolerated, it's blackmailing already.

and judging from his sales items, it's highly possible that he got his codes from dark web, ie codes bought from stolen CCs
some bought USD60 but he send over USD5x12 codes?
and for the Nintendo online membership you'll need to give him your accounts??

so just be careful when dealing with such sellers, you could be buying "stolen" goods without knowing, and by redeeming those "stolen" codes, you might get your account banned by Nintendo
metal_greymon20
post Oct 16 2019, 05:10 PM

7 posts

Hi guys just bought a switch and am looking for either a group or slot to share costs for the switch online family plan. Anyone have any slots available ?
wongzai
post Oct 16 2019, 11:53 PM

Enthusiast
779 posts

Anyone preorder ringfit in this group?
ezadkd
post Oct 17 2019, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

Anyone selling their unused Switch? I'm looking for one. Help a fellow society member.
thirumaran
post Oct 17 2019, 01:10 PM

On my way
579 posts

Question here on the family membership.

So I bought a used Switch few months ago, and was given a Family membership. I am the Admin of this group. I plan to remove all
the other accounts in this account and maintain just mine.

There are about 10 games that was purchased with this Account.

The membership will expire Mid Dec. So I see some people here
selling slots for Family membership.

Question: Is it possible for me to move under a different Family group
(thus becoming a sub account to this new Family) and bring along
all my purchased games?

This post has been edited by thirumaran: Oct 17 2019, 01:31 PM
Rei7
post Oct 17 2019, 02:31 PM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(thirumaran @ Oct 17 2019, 01:10 PM)
Question here on the family membership.

So I bought a used Switch few months ago, and was given a Family membership.  I am the Admin of this group.  I plan to remove all
the other accounts in this account and maintain just mine.

There are about 10 games that was purchased with this Account.

The membership will expire Mid Dec.  So I see some people here
selling slots for Family membership.

Question:  Is it possible for me to move under a different Family group
(thus becoming a sub account to this new Family) and bring along
all my purchased games?
Those other accounts are someone's else sharing the sub. Not sure why you would remove them since they probably paid to previous owner to have a slot in the group, that would be a dick move. Not sure why the previous owner didn't tell you this.

Family plan has nothing to do with sharing games, your purchase games is your own games, it's not shared to others. Please read what Nintendo Online subcription is first, so you understand what it does, which is mostly just online related sub just like Xbox Live or PS+.

Purchase games on your account can be accessed by your other accounts which is logged in on that Switch. Just like how PS4 is with secondary accounts and etc. If you try to use the same account on another Switch, games will be locked out if you try to play the same game and etc. It's complicated.

Suggestion is to just leave those account that is being shared in the family plan alone, until the sub is over. There is no benefit to having a 2nd account in there or more, since online sub is shared with your other accounts logged in, in that Switch you own.

You can make a new account of your own, with your own username and etc. And still have that 10 games playable on the new account. As long as the bought account is logged in on the Switch. Even the Online Family sub works, since it's an account on that Switch as well.

This post has been edited by Rei7: Oct 17 2019, 02:36 PM
ChrisWei
post Oct 17 2019, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

hi. wanted to ask a simple question.
If i wanted to buy a game from mexico eshop, how do I make payment? directly from credit card? no mexico eshop card?

thanks.
thirumaran
post Oct 17 2019, 07:22 PM

On my way
579 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Oct 17 2019, 02:31 PM)
Those other accounts are someone's else sharing the sub. Not sure why you would remove them since they probably paid to previous owner to have a slot in the group, that would be a dick move. Not sure why the previous owner didn't tell you this.

Family plan has nothing to do with sharing games, your purchase games is your own games, it's not shared to others. Please read what Nintendo Online subcription is first, so you understand what it does, which is mostly just online related sub just like Xbox Live or PS+.

Purchase games on your account can be accessed by your other accounts which is logged in on that Switch. Just like how PS4 is with secondary accounts and etc. If you try to use the same account on another Switch, games will be locked out if you try to play the same game and etc. It's complicated.

Suggestion is to just leave those account that is being shared in the family plan alone, until the sub is over. There is no benefit to having a 2nd account in there or more, since online sub is shared with your other accounts logged in, in that Switch you own.

You can make a new account of your own, with your own username and etc. And still have that 10 games playable on the new account. As long as the bought account is logged in on the Switch. Even the Online Family sub works, since it's an account on that Switch as well.
tks
SerioseCat
post Oct 18 2019, 08:06 AM

Casual
479 posts

anybody bought Witcher 3 Switch?

comments?
t3n
post Oct 18 2019, 11:03 AM

Regular
1,418 posts

QUOTE(wongzai @ Oct 16 2019, 11:53 PM)
Anyone preorder ringfit in this group?
me... today is 18/10 already but i called m4g it havent arrive doh.gif doh.gif

Where did u pre-order? Already get it today?

Anyone else pre order??
wongzai
post Oct 18 2019, 11:24 AM

Enthusiast
779 posts

QUOTE(t3n @ Oct 18 2019, 11:03 AM)
me... today is 18/10 already but i called m4g it havent arrive  doh.gif  doh.gif

Where did u pre-order? Already get it today?

Anyone else pre order??
No eh... Too late to know about the pre order...🤣

Then shall wait ur feedback while waiting next batch
tomiverson
post Oct 18 2019, 11:28 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(ChrisWei @ Oct 17 2019, 05:19 PM)
hi. wanted to ask a simple question.
If i wanted to buy a game from mexico eshop, how do I make payment? directly from credit card? no mexico eshop card?

thanks.
u can pay directly with credit card for mexico eshop.
ChrisWei
post Oct 18 2019, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

QUOTE(tomiverson @ Oct 18 2019, 11:28 AM)
u can pay directly with credit card for mexico eshop.
okok. thanks.
t3n
post Oct 18 2019, 11:23 PM

Regular
1,418 posts

Deleted

This post has been edited by t3n: Oct 18 2019, 11:24 PM
miyakochan89
post Oct 19 2019, 11:05 AM

Wut?
6,615 posts

Anyone has those rugged case for Nintendo Switch? Is it worth it?
angel-girl
post Oct 19 2019, 02:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,057 posts

Will be going to japan soon,is it worth to buy switch there? Anyone knows about the warranty? Can i purchase in japan and warranty in malaysia?
cicadasx
post Oct 20 2019, 01:12 AM

Getting Started
85 posts

Been looking everywhere for used Super Mario Party. Anyone willing to sell me one tongue.gif
Rei7
post Oct 20 2019, 01:16 AM

1,665 posts

QUOTE(angel-girl @ Oct 19 2019, 02:53 PM)
Will be going to japan soon,is it worth to buy switch there? Anyone knows about the warranty? Can i purchase in japan and warranty in malaysia?
Worth for the cheaper price, warranty wise not worth it, since you have to bring it back to JP

QUOTE(cicadasx @ Oct 20 2019, 01:12 AM)
Been looking everywhere for used Super Mario Party. Anyone willing to sell me one tongue.gif
Look at Carousell there is quite a few at RM180
miyakochan89
post Oct 20 2019, 12:33 PM

Wut?
6,615 posts

what are some of the games that are played online extensively? I'm considering to get the Switch now but I wanna check out more about Nintendo Online and whether it's necessary or not.

I see a lot of people doing the family subscription one to save cost? How does it work? Pros and cons?

This post has been edited by miyakochan89: Oct 20 2019, 12:33 PM

326 Pages « < 209 210 211 212 213 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0185sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:57 PM