QUOTE(coo|dude @ Nov 19 2018, 01:30 PM)
Yes, PayPal has its own forex fee and charge that by default if you do not opt for your own credit card issuer's conversion rate. The best card to use for oversea transactions should be bigPay which does not has any additional fees; even your own credit card has its own forex fee ya.
Btw, I know some has asked this, but I still want to ask - what is the best deal for Switch at the moment of time? At what price, it is considered gooding?
Recently bought another NS from Impulse Gaming at RM1249, free tempered glass protector and RM100 voucher.
As for voucher there are some terms and condition
- Valid for 1 year
- 1 Voucher comes in 10 stamps
- 1 stamp = RM 10
- Only available for walk in purchase
- One stamp can only be used on 1 normal item
- Usable for new games, preorder games , accessories and etc.
- Excluding digital codes, TCG boosters pack, 2nd hand games , Hot Wheels , drinks/snacks , consoles, MPL Gameplay and promotion items.
I bought some accessories from them but I'm not sure if this is the best deal you can get.