Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nintendo Switch Official Thread v2, Portable? Home console? whynotboth.jpg

leo.t3282
post Nov 13 2018, 12:03 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Nov 11 2018, 10:01 PM)
You can use your debit or credit card in any region of eshop, If for some reason cannot just contact the bank. Nintendo allowed all region of cards now before Switch launched. Before this had to buy topup card.

You can also buy topup cards from shopee or lazada, they are actually cheaper if you want value for money. Because direct credit card or debit, have some extra charge not by much
Thanks ! Cause previously i used the top up cards and i always had to try and make sure that the amount was correct which is a little annoying, its a lot easier to just put everything on my debit or credit card to make payment exact
zack9999
post Nov 13 2018, 03:28 PM

Getting Started

I use PayPal which is linked to my credit card. It is easier and accepted by almost all countries. I usually shop using US, Mexico, Russia or South Africa shops.

QUOTE(leo.t3282 @ Nov 13 2018, 12:03 PM)
Thanks ! Cause previously i used the top up cards and i always had to try and make sure that the amount was correct which is a little annoying, its a lot easier to just put everything on my debit or credit card to make payment exact
Linkbotw
post Nov 14 2018, 09:53 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(zack9999 @ Nov 13 2018, 03:28 PM)
I use PayPal which is linked to my credit card. It is easier and accepted by almost all countries. I usually shop using US, Mexico, Russia or South Africa shops.
I think PayPal you need to pay more right? Nowadays just use credit card direct. Only use Paypal if say buy from online overseas in case cant trust seller.

But Nintendo you can trust. Lol.
zack9999
post Nov 14 2018, 10:24 AM

Getting Started

No. The amount is the same. It will only charge more if your address is a US city (or any city) that has sales tax. I even use PayPal to pay for GSC movie ticket.

QUOTE(Linkbotw @ Nov 14 2018, 09:53 AM)
I think PayPal you need to pay more right? Nowadays just use credit card direct. Only use Paypal if say buy from online overseas in case cant trust seller.

Kellicros
post Nov 14 2018, 03:37 PM

www.getto.com.my
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(zack9999 @ Nov 14 2018, 10:24 AM)
No. The amount is the same. It will only charge more if your address is a US city (or any city) that has sales tax. I even use PayPal to pay for GSC movie ticket.
AFAIk there are some charges for USD - MYR conversion rate, about 4% if i'm not mistaken but it has been a while since I used paypal to shop, not sure if they have changed that.
Moonlight86
post Nov 15 2018, 09:08 PM

Getting Started

Any best deal for new nintendo switch?
Linkbotw
post Yesterday, 12:28 PM

QUOTE(Moonlight86 @ Nov 15 2018, 09:08 PM)
Now got new Pokemon package? Not sure. But i think they will also release a Smash Bros package soon..
Fattchoiburger
post Yesterday, 04:34 PM

QUOTE(mastering89 @ Nov 11 2018, 02:03 PM)
rm110  rclxm9.gif
Wah so cheap... Missed this deal.
Rei7
post Today, 11:25 AM

Multi-platformer

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet announced for Switch. With HD Rumble hehe

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doax3/scarlet/
coo|dude
post Today, 01:30 PM

Cool By The Pool!

QUOTE(Linkbotw @ Nov 14 2018, 09:53 AM)

Yes, PayPal has its own forex fee and charge that by default if you do not opt for your own credit card issuer's conversion rate. The best card to use for oversea transactions should be bigPay which does not has any additional fees; even your own credit card has its own forex fee ya.

Btw, I know some has asked this, but I still want to ask - what is the best deal for Switch at the moment of time? At what price, it is considered gooding?
Nyan1234
post Today, 02:41 PM

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Nov 19 2018, 01:30 PM)
Yes, PayPal has its own forex fee and charge that by default if you do not opt for your own credit card issuer's conversion rate. The best card to use for oversea transactions should be bigPay which does not has any additional fees; even your own credit card has its own forex fee ya.

Btw, I know some has asked this, but I still want to ask - what is the best deal for Switch at the moment of time? At what price, it is considered gooding?
Try search for otakuya at Shopee, around RM1219 for new console seems like the lowest price you can get now
Kellicros
post Today, 04:04 PM

www.getto.com.my

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Nov 19 2018, 01:30 PM)

Recently bought another NS from Impulse Gaming at RM1249, free tempered glass protector and RM100 voucher.

As for voucher there are some terms and condition
- Valid for 1 year
- 1 Voucher comes in 10 stamps
- 1 stamp = RM 10
- Only available for walk in purchase
- One stamp can only be used on 1 normal item
- Usable for new games, preorder games , accessories and etc.
- Excluding digital codes, TCG boosters pack, 2nd hand games , Hot Wheels , drinks/snacks , consoles, MPL Gameplay and promotion items.

I bought some accessories from them but I'm not sure if this is the best deal you can get.
coo|dude
post Today, 04:09 PM

Cool By The Pool!

QUOTE(Kellicros @ Nov 19 2018, 04:04 PM)
Recently bought another NS from Impulse Gaming at RM1249, free tempered glass protector and RM100 voucher.
I bought some accessories from them but I'm not sure if this is the best deal you can get.
Impulse Gaming @ Sunway? They only accept cash, right?
Kellicros
post Today, 04:13 PM

www.getto.com.my

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Nov 19 2018, 04:09 PM)
Impulse Gaming @ Sunway? They only accept cash, right?
I paid cash but I think they accept credit card too, you can check with them here:

https://www.facebook.com/ImpulseSunway/
Upsilon
post Today, 04:34 PM

Casual

they used to do surcharge for credit card payment, now that it is illegal to do so I suppose that stopped that
xiubak cheng
post Today, 06:08 PM

QUOTE(Moonlight86 @ Nov 15 2018, 09:08 PM)
Can look at this Nintendo Switch 2018
and many merchants now all offer a Nintendo Switch console bundle with Mario Kart 8 only 299USD this black friday

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0569sec    4.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2018 - 08:21 PM