Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nintendo Switch Official Thread v2, Portable? Home console? whynotboth.jpg

leo.t3282
post Nov 13 2018, 12:03 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Nov 11 2018, 10:01 PM)
You can use your debit or credit card in any region of eshop, If for some reason cannot just contact the bank. Nintendo allowed all region of cards now before Switch launched. Before this had to buy topup card.

You can also buy topup cards from shopee or lazada, they are actually cheaper if you want value for money. Because direct credit card or debit, have some extra charge not by much
Thanks ! Cause previously i used the top up cards and i always had to try and make sure that the amount was correct which is a little annoying, its a lot easier to just put everything on my debit or credit card to make payment exact
zack9999
post Nov 13 2018, 03:28 PM

Getting Started

I use PayPal which is linked to my credit card. It is easier and accepted by almost all countries. I usually shop using US, Mexico, Russia or South Africa shops.

QUOTE(leo.t3282 @ Nov 13 2018, 12:03 PM)
Thanks ! Cause previously i used the top up cards and i always had to try and make sure that the amount was correct which is a little annoying, its a lot easier to just put everything on my debit or credit card to make payment exact
Linkbotw
post Nov 14 2018, 09:53 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(zack9999 @ Nov 13 2018, 03:28 PM)
I use PayPal which is linked to my credit card. It is easier and accepted by almost all countries. I usually shop using US, Mexico, Russia or South Africa shops.
I think PayPal you need to pay more right? Nowadays just use credit card direct. Only use Paypal if say buy from online overseas in case cant trust seller.

But Nintendo you can trust. Lol.
zack9999
post Nov 14 2018, 10:24 AM

Getting Started

No. The amount is the same. It will only charge more if your address is a US city (or any city) that has sales tax. I even use PayPal to pay for GSC movie ticket.

QUOTE(Linkbotw @ Nov 14 2018, 09:53 AM)
I think PayPal you need to pay more right? Nowadays just use credit card direct. Only use Paypal if say buy from online overseas in case cant trust seller.

But Nintendo you can trust. Lol.
Kellicros
post Nov 14 2018, 03:37 PM

www.getto.com.my
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(zack9999 @ Nov 14 2018, 10:24 AM)
No. The amount is the same. It will only charge more if your address is a US city (or any city) that has sales tax. I even use PayPal to pay for GSC movie ticket.
AFAIk there are some charges for USD - MYR conversion rate, about 4% if i'm not mistaken but it has been a while since I used paypal to shop, not sure if they have changed that.
Moonlight86
post Yesterday, 09:08 PM

Getting Started

Any best deal for new nintendo switch?

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0563sec    3.81    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th November 2018 - 08:18 PM